Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Maybe now we can get Shakur vs Warrington since Warren was bullshytting, although Hearn my not want to lose another belt from his stable like with Ramirez vs Hooker.
No this is a clear duck, leave promoters with a relationship to go to the opps and expect to get the fight

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Here you Crawford dikk riders go... Buds next Opp... come with your excuses N why it’s ok N blame Errybody else :russ:

Oh hell nah he fighting CAW Van Heerden?:deadrose:
I'mma do my googles and if a single one of you Bud stans were outta pocket about GGG's resume back in the day it's gonna get real hot for you round here :ohlawd:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Earned his respect by being a warrior and getting in the ring. True legacy fight on Joshua's resume :salute:

When TC catches a flash knockdown from Conor Mcgregor sparring partner:ahh:

Flash knockdowns mean exciting fights and good scraps :troll:
All the dudes people say TC "struggled with" got stopped. Won't hear any boos during a TC fight like we been hearing the last couple weeks

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Earned his respect by being a warrior and getting in the ring. True legacy fight on Joshua's resume :salute:

Flash knockdowns mean exciting fights and good scraps :troll:
All the dudes people say TC "struggled with" got stopped. Won't hear any boos during a TC fight like we been hearing the last couple weeks

Only if Bud had those types of fights with actual HOF's and dangerous opponents and not the Mean Machines of the world. :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Boys in here trippin lol. Manny beats the living hell outta McGregor

anyone who really thinks conor mcgregor can actually beat manny pacquiao or trouble him in a boxing match is a straight up mark and a fukking idiot to boot :russ:...even the most ardent manny pacquiao detractors on here wouldn't say that :heh:

i still remember all the nonsense posted in the floyd vs mcgregor thread :beli:..im hoping its all just talk because boxing is kinda slow on the good fights right now :beli: