Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Not equating them Kenny Porter injected Arum name into it like he expecting a direct negotiation or something, I don't even watch Oscar, Arum or Hearns interviews to know what they're saying. I almost exclusively watch fighter interviews (or ppl from their camps) when it comes to what fights they want etc
Yea could care less about whats beneath someone really. As a fan I obviously prefer transparency vs lack of information. If the fights I wanted were being made maybe it wouldn't matter but they ain't being made so i'm not going give someone the benefit of the doubt like they tirelessly working behind the scenes to make those fights. Especially when their fighters suggest the opposite of that.

I'm of the belief that Arum, Hearn and Oscar dont tell the truth in the media. The bits that we get are often shyt, with a rare sliver of truth slipping between the cracks. That's not transparency to me.

The fans have no fukkin clue what goes on in negotiations, and I think it's foolish to believe most of what these promoters say.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Delusional ass nikkas in here I swear :beli:

B sides DO NOT OFFER shyt

A sides Make fights Asides make offers

What B side offered Floyd something?? Manny?? Tyson?? Roy?? Tito? DLH? SRL? Canelo?

Name one damn time a Bside came with an offer that made the Aside go hmmm let’s do it set it up breh :heh:

Expect the whole system to change cuz Who you Stan N who you hate

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

A sides Make fights Asides make offers

What B side offered Floyd something?? Manny?? Tyson?? Roy?? Tito? DLH? SRL? Canelo?

Name one damn time a Bside came with an offer that made the Aside go hmmm let’s do it set it up breh :heh:

Expect the whole system to change cuz Who you Stan N who you hate
And when they do it’s proof of funds asked

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And when they do it’s proof of funds asked

We went from...

Eddie Hearn needs Al Haymons Chase bank statements... otherwise the money isn’t real it isn’t there it don’t count

To

Eddie Hearn sliding into Charlo DMs like a thot

It’s crazy how both these scenarios played Out N was received ... I wonder why :jbhmm:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I came in here to say this. When the last time the B side (according to yall who constantly claim PBC would be B sides in a lot of these fights) make the offer?

GGG wasn't controlling negotiations with Nelo

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Like I said IG DMs isn’t a fukking negotiation...
“I don’t make fights bytch call Al :birdman:

#lionsonly :ohlawd:

:gucci:I know this nikka Choc just be trolling, but if you stan Jermall Charlo or Demetrius Andrade in 2020 you gotta be a homosexual.. Both them nikkas is the epitome of bytchmade.. :scusthov: I hope these Hos NEVER get a Canelo fight until they man up and fight each other

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:gucci:I know this nikka Choc just be trolling, but if you stan Jermall Charlo or Demetrius Andrade in 2020 you gotta be a homosexual.. Both them nikkas is the epitome of bytchmade.. :scusthov: I hope these Hos NEVER get a Canelo fight until they man up and fight each other

There’s differences in Charlo N Andrade friend

Men lie Women lie Boxrec Don’t :mjgrin:

#bigchampshyt :umad:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I came in here to say this. When the last time the B side (according to yall who constantly claim PBC would be B sides in a lot of these fights) make the offer?

GGG wasn't controlling negotiations with Nelo

We talking about "B sides" who rejected an offer. When Canelo sent GGG an offer certainly there was some kind of back and forth there. A counteroffer is not an attempt to control anything, it's normal business (if you want the fight)
And in some cases the B side does submit the offer or initiate negotiations . Teofimo, Mikey Garcia, GRJ, Farmer and Andrade for example if you believe those claims, I'm sure ppl don't though :comeon:. Isn't that essentially what Wilder did with his $50 mil offer to Joshua :jbhmm:. :russ:
Some B sides would never get fights if they just sat around hoping shyt fell in their laps

Last edited: