Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Partly want Manny to fight McGregor so Danny gets left stranded in spring/summer :mjlit:
He don't deserve a title shot imo, agree with him and Porter running it back being a deserved option for both of them
Porter can show he's back coming off a loss, and Garcia can prove whether or not he can beat someone of Porter caliber before getting a bag from Manny or Spence

Well he can always force the mando with Crawford since he ranked #1.. Bud is free. Im sure Danny will come up with an excuse though

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:umad:
Tell Swift he need to earn his shot.. He should avenge his loss to Porter first
When Porter aveneges Granodos......U really about to piss me off and post the highlight video of that fight......Slapping Clinch shots, flalilling rabbit punches and headbutts dont win you no damn fight, periot:beli:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
When Porter aveneges Granodos......U really about to piss me off and post the highlight video of that fight......Slapping Clinch shots, flalilling rabbit punches and headbutts dont win you no damn fight, periot:beli:

Danny has nobody to blame but himself for allowing Porter to get the nod.. nikka makes ZERO adjustments in any of his fights.. Just stands.. waits... counter punch.. repeat.. :mjlol: nikkas having PBC round robin tournaments with Adrian Granados but expect delusional fans to believe they elite and deserve shots with Legendary Senators

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Well he can always force the mando with Crawford since he ranked #1.. Bud is free. Im sure Danny will come up with an excuse though

Please, they didn't even show Crawford in the WW beltholders graphic during the last Ugas fight :russ:. That belt don't exist to PBC guys. Danny would give us a PR special against Sammy Vargas or something before that's done. Wouldn't mind a Danny vs Ugas fight actually, but Ugas acting like he deserve a title shot now too

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Danny has nobody to blame but himself for allowing Porter to get the nod.. :mjlol: nikkas having PBC round robin tournaments with Adrian Granados but expect delusional fans to believe they elite and deserve shots with Legendary Senators
Get beaten by Senator Armstrong brehs

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Bud the same nikka who said

“ I don’t need them guys :mjcry:

Bud the same nikka who rather give 7 milly to Khan to sell 100k ppv :beli:

Bud the same nikka who wants to wrestle in the UFC?? :childplease:

Bud the same nikka who terrified of Shawn Porter?? :aicmon:

Bud jus fought his Mando N Danny ain’t a Eurocac sooooo we already kno no mando will be fought next... Mike Conlan is fighting in March tho so I’m concerned about what Crawford goin do without him...might have to fight in a cornfield in Nebraska to sell tickets :scusthov: