Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I like spence but I was going into "this dude finna box spence and win a decision in the uk:francis::snoop:" mode in the first half of the fight.

brook should have never went to MW to fight GGG even though he did good at the start for a WW who had went life n death with bums like carson jones n such.

I think that spence fights looks much diff if he dont BUT brook was acting like he was scared of spence. no one was forced him to go to MW first but he was scared he would lose and actually would have might have won given dude was in the UK and was actually boxing spence good.
I agree, biggest mistake of his life. Dude could of competed with the other top brass ww fighters easily. I don't know if he beats Spence, but had he not did that ggg fight prior, i think he definitely had a much greater chance.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Charles Conwell has his first fight since the Day tragedy this weekend and we got two Cleveland fighters Montana Love(shobox) Roney Hines who beat Sonny Conto in the Ams(Plant card) fighting this weekend

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Hopefully Loma/Lopez can live up to its Billing..

I expected no less than it being a PPV , UFC puts these type of fights on PPV not ESPN + so this isn’t shocking.

I hope that the undercard is solid , hell see if they can get Shakur on there. And obviously the main event isn’t just Loma schooling a young , inexperienced Champion.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

morris

Superstar
Daps

Honestly how this fight goes I can only really determine after monster's next fight in april..cuz monster has shown he has no problem escalating a fight into a super fade with noted punchers at the expense of damage. Rigo showed flashes of the style this past weekend that made him great but also showed his chin is really not up there..esp dropping to 118 at allegedly 39. Monster hits way too hard and fast for me to think he wont catch Rigo..but Rigo still has a left hand from hell

Still haven't forgiven him for the match vs loma

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think talks of crawford and mcgregor is horseshyt and im not even paying attention to that..spence made himself a wildcard by nearly killing himself so any crawford-spence talks of it happening or not does not move me until spence proves that accident didnt diminish his ring abilities

its over for broner and i was one of the few on here that never thought highly of broner from jump

farewell fight for fury in what way?...unless you think he gets ko'ed, loses his zero, and retires immediately because of it

Yep because if they were to fight next and Crawford wins there will be excuses

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If Crawford takes the McGregor"fight":francis:
Before taking on Spence does it lower your view of him?

Outside of a potential Manny fight that bout would be the biggest payday for Crawford. It's bullshyt but I'm not sure how anyone could blame him for doing it in this era of heralded "prize fighting"
Don't see it happening though because I feel like Floyd (or Manny) would swoop in and get the match first if there were serious rumblings about McGregor being close to making a deal

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Fonseca fight will show us where Garcia is at now, with that said the chances of this Davis vs Garcia fight happening are slim to none. PBC won't let Davis fight on DAZN and if PBC would offer more DAZN wouldn't let Garcia to fight at FOX/Showtime either imo.