Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Would y’all give Broner 15 million to get Haney name up because Broner is one of the must popular boxers in the states. I know we hate him but he does numbers everytime out. I would seriously think about it since they got the pockets over there at DAZN. Broner and Mikey would be the two fights I’d try to get Haney since Loma not really trying to fight Haney yet.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Would y’all give Broner 15 million to get Haney name up because Broner is one of the must popular boxers in the states. I know we hate him but he does numbers everytime out. I would seriously think about it since they got the pockets over there at DAZN. Broner and Mikey would be the two fights I’d try to get Haney since Loma not really trying to fight Haney yet.
i wouldnt give broner shyt :heh:..he's on the same level as Jr now..hes almost 4 years removed from his last decisive victory

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How much Broner got vs Pacquiao...:stopitslime:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn't give him 15 mil, but I'd book the fight to get a name on Haney's record. fukk it, have it at a catchweight of 145. :yeshrug:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
i wouldnt give broner shyt :heh:..he's on the same level as Jr now..hes almost 4 years removed from his last decisive victory

Right the Theophane victory was in 2016 and since then he's had one "win" :dead:.

He's a boring watch and is Ghost Guerrero status though. A Broner win won't raise his profile.