Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
for the life of me choc...ill never understand the fights you find palatable :heh:..youre a true unique wild card on the front

They got history with each other... they both washed... it has the same standing as like josesito Lopez vs Molina or Devon Ortiz or Devon Berto was

AB
Khan
Lopez
Berto
Ortiz
Guerrero
Figgy

Mix N Match any of those names N I’m good N will be entertained :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They got history with each other... they both washed... it has the same standing as like josesito Lopez vs Molina or Devon Ortiz or Devon Berto was

AB
Khan
Lopez
Berto
Ortiz
Guerrero
Figgy

on the list of names you posted the only one that has actually proven he is still serviceable is josesito lopez

i want berto and guerrero off my screen period as they need gifts to win and can barely handle jobbers
omar ate and drank himself into irrelevance
khan is on the slide and one more bad loss away from being a jobber to the stars
ortiz is a wildcard and who knows when he will fight again because he has that sexual assault case ongoing

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Kell brooke such a wasted talent. His loyalty to Eddie is understandable but will prevent him from greatness. He belongs with pbc. Has 50/50 chance with most WW if he could make it back down

I like spence but I was going into "this dude finna box spence and win a decision in the uk:francis::snoop:" mode in the first half of the fight.

brook should have never went to MW to fight GGG even though he did good at the start for a WW who had went life n death with bums like carson jones n such.

I think that spence fights looks much diff if he dont BUT brook was acting like he was scared of spence. no one was forced him to go to MW first but he was scared he would lose and actually would have might have won given dude was in the UK and was actually boxing spence good.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
If Crawford takes the McGregor"fight":francis:
Before taking on Spence does it lower your view of him?

Is it over for broner?
And am I the only one looking at this fight as a farewell fight for fury?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If Crawford takes the McGregor"fight":francis:
Before taking on Spence does it lower your view of him?

Is it over for broner?
And am I the only one looking at this fight as a farewell fight for fury?

i think talks of crawford and mcgregor is horseshyt and im not even paying attention to that..spence made himself a wildcard by nearly killing himself so any crawford-spence talks of it happening or not does not move me until spence proves that accident didnt diminish his ring abilities

its over for broner and i was one of the few on here that never thought highly of broner from jump

farewell fight for fury in what way?...unless you think he gets ko'ed, loses his zero, and retires immediately because of it

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i think talks of crawford and mcgregor is horseshyt and im not even paying attention to that..spence made himself a wildcard by nearly killing himself so any crawford-spence talks of it happening or not does not move me until spence proves that accident didnt diminish his ring abilities

its over for broner and i was one of the few on here that never thought highly of broner from jump

farewell fight for fury in what way?...unless you think he gets ko'ed, loses his zero, and retires immediately because of it
Fury is more into entertainment imo wwe ufc at this point I think Joshua And his camp are pushing everyone away despite the talks of Saudi Arabia fight

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AB
Khan
Lopez
Berto
Ortiz
Guerrero
Figgy

No that’s a terrible matchup. Who would actually want to see that ?

AB isn’t really washed up. He’s at the same level he’s been at for years now.

I would remove AB & Figueroa from your washed up list.