Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:stopitslime:

AJ looked better in fight 1 than fight 2; if we are judging pre knockdowns....Fight 2 was a fractured soul, wanting to fold with the first solid shot that landed; luckily for him Ruiz was too fat to capitalize , I cant recall not one shot of notice AJ landed in fight 2:shaq2:
You sound like a casual fan the shot that drew blood on ruiz 50+ advantage ass in the first round was a very solid shot

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AJ looked better in fight 1 than fight 2; if we are judging pre knockdowns....Fight 2 was a fractured soul, wanting to fold with the first solid shot that landed; luckily for him Ruiz was too fat to capitalize , I cant recall not one shot of notice AJ landed in fight 2:shaq2:

That says about either your powers of recollection or comprehension more than anything else. Rewatch the fight when you get time and look at all the shots he hits him with, some are pretty big shots.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had a look, apparently he landed 107 punches. So that's not hardly landing just 1 shot, landed 42 power punches.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That says about either your powers of recollection or comprehension more than anything else. Rewatch the fight when you get time and look at all the shots he hits him with, some are pretty big shots.
Probably be the last fight I would re watch; completely farce all around with the Ruiz lost weight did he make a mistake talk leading up to the fight:trash:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some news breaking that AJ has been offered a huge site offer to fight Fury or Wilder.

Think it's Saudi, it's a huge offer...

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I figured

Ruiz is weak man.
Knew Ruiz was a marshmellow, when AJ was a fractured soul in front of him in the faceoff, and Ruiz pulled back on ethering his soul and was lightweight reassuring the man and building up his confidence I was done with the clown......Then this guys shows up 30-40 pounds heavier off eye; and pump fake the world like his ass was in the gym in the best shape of his life.....Fukk Ruiz

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew Ruiz was a marshmellow, when AJ was a fractured soul in frnt of him in the faceoff, and Ruiz pulled back on ethering his soul and was lightweight reassuring the man and uilding up his confidnece I was done with the clown......Then this guys shows u 30-40 pounds heavier off eye; and pump fake the world like his ass was in the gym in the best shape of his life.....Fukk Ruiz

mufukka had the nerves to take a photo using an angle, as if he lost Weight. Just like something.a bytch would do.

this dude has no qualms about lying.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think a lot of people on here understand boxing at all, if he was shook to the bones he doesn't even take the rematch. He didn't have to, it was optional He just fought to the tactics that ensured the win. He's already brought in several new people to his team to expand his game, it worked very well in that first fight with them. The loss from a technical boxing perspective was the best thing that could have happened to him, he was stagnating as a fighter in my opinion, he hadn't looked good for a while, he was poor against Povetkin too but his power got him out of it. He boxed fantastically well against Ruiz the second time, best footwork he's had in his career by far.

AJ was scared for dear life.........How we even know AJ didnt took the quick rematch knowing damn well Ruiz packed on 40 pounds

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's proves you don't know what you're talking about, you said you can't remember him landing 1 notable punch.
Post one shot that stunned Ruiz or made Ruiz buckle like Ruiz did a handful of times...Ill wait.....:stopitslime:

Matter of fact post one shot where the sweat flew off Ruiz:hhh: