Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man you gotta let it go and grow with the times Pat. These guys are only concerned about the present, and how much they can make now.

You need to embrace tough fights. If these guys want to manage their careers like MMA fighters, whose to stop them?
I do embrace tough fights..I talk about fades all the time lol...but i also like to see fighters give themselves the best chance to be optimal and win

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder who Ruiz's new coach will be, overall probably a good idea considering unfortunately Manny wasn't getting through to him. Not Manny's fault but he probably needs someone that demands his respect and that he listens to. Ruiz is a good fighter, he can come back strong if he doesn't let himself go now.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano in New York, that's a great fight. This year is shaping up very nicely.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie said they've made Andy Ruiz an even bigger offer to fight Whyte, in U.S this time. If that fight happens anytime soon should be in U.S now apparently.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do embrace tough fights..I talk about fades all the time lol...but i also like to see fighters give themselves the best chance to be optimal and win

it’s not happening

these guys one get paid once or twice a year. They are going to take fights that offer the most money.

In all honesty, why should there be tuneups if you only fight once or twice? If you’re fighting 3-4 times, sure, but 1-2 times? I’m not trying to see no soft touches. I’m not paying for it. If you’re trying to reach a casual fan such as myself, you gotta fight someone.

im not one of these hardcore fans who is going to watch a nygga fight Jeffrey the Uber driver from Iowa. I’m not watching it.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Murata gets the Canelo fight seems like they will do BJS vs Callum Smith which is a very good fight.

The card for the Usyk vs Chisora potential fight sounds brilliant. That card could have Hrgovic vs Bakole, Kelly vs Avanesyan, Conor Benn vs Johnny Garton and Joshua Buatsi on the card too. That's a very solid card. Some interesting fights on there, good value.