Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ:.....my focus is my perception of danny's skill level which is infamous (and correct!) :mjlit:

tenor.gif

Or did you forget bout this?? Cuz I didn’t :banderas:
54457.2.jpg

Never Forget :umad:

#swiftset :youngsabo:
HpkrTtc.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
tenor.gif

Or did you forget bout this?? Cuz I didn’t :banderas:
54457.2.jpg

Never Forget :umad:

#swiftset :youngsabo:
HpkrTtc.jpg

nope i didnt forget about lucas making him piss blood....i acknowledged his only good attribute..able to take shots like homer did against drederick tatum

i didnt forget this and their convo after afterwards
gettyimages-648086430.jpg

danny - i was trippin man:sadcam:..you want me to ask for my belt back.:lolbron:.you know i wouldn't trip:mjcry:

keith - get your fukking hands off me loser:scust:...if you couldn't put them on me during the fight you damn sure aren't going to do it after. :ufdup: its the keith thurman show..fukk outta here :camby:..im about to go play the wooden kazoo while my wife plays with my wooden kazoo:mjlit:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nope i didnt forget about lucas making him piss blood....i acknowledged his only good attribute..able to take shots like homer did against drederick tatum

i didnt forget this and their convo after afterwards
gettyimages-648086430.jpg

danny - i was trippin man:sadcam:..you want me to ask for my belt back.:lolbron:.you know i wouldn't trip:mjcry:

keith - get your fukking hands off me loser:scust:...if you couldn't put them on me during the fight you damn sure aren't going to do it after. :ufdup: its the keith thurman show..fukk outta here :camby:..im about to go play the wooden kazoo while my wife plays with my wooden kazoo:mjlit:

There’s no shame in taking a L friend... when you fight any N everybody like Future Hall of Famer Danny Swift Garcia you’re bound to lose sooner or later

Fight the best... win as an underdog multiple times... take less money to get fights... if only Errybody was like Swift Boxing would rival the NFL :wow:

Instead we got nikkas ducking mega fights getting slumped by fat Mexicans :scust:

N Twitter fingers bragging about beating featherweights in 2013 , having Trump like Meltdowns on social media ...lookin for the nearest Eurocac to fight N hopefully not be dropped by :hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There’s no shame in taking a L friend... when you fight any N everybody like Future Hall of Famer Danny Swift Garcia you’re bound to lose sooner or later

Fight the best... win as an underdog multiple times... take less money to get fights... if only Errybody was like Swift Boxing would rival the NFL :wow:

Instead we got nikkas ducking mega fights getting slumped by fat Mexicans :scust:

N Twitter fingers bragging about beating featherweights in 2013 , having Trump like Meltdowns on social media ...lookin for the nearest Eurocac to fight N hopefully not be dropped by :hhh:
Losing your zero to a guy who lost to a shopping cart you hate to see it :pachaha:

As far as the first scenario, that nikka before 2019 waa finished was unified heavyweight champion once again :ohlawd:...he at least avenged his loss to said fat mexican :umad:...avenging losses is not in swift's DNA :lolbron:

Crawford still has his zero and his welterweight title at least:myman: