Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Wilder fought Fury and Ortiz first because AJ bytch ass was playing hoe games.. You know damn well Wilder was trying to unify 1st

Was Porter fighting amazing or was Spence fighting like shyt???
Porter fought a game plan nobody saw coming with his pivots not just his usual roughhouse tactics. He also fought a dude that had been disrespected and added motivation.

Also why does that matter? Did you not enjoy the fight.
You right about AJ but good fights are good fights no matter how we get them.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Porter fought a game plan nobody saw coming with his pivots not just his usual roughhouse tactics. He also fought a dude that had been disrespected and added motivation.

Also why does that matter? Did you not enjoy the fight.
You right about AJ but good fights are good fights no matter how we get them.
Porter boxed the shyt ot of Spence, he couldn't box the shyt out of Granados though:hubie:

Spence aint elite or A class......Thankfully for Spence; Porter has a habit of fighting down to the level of his competition subconsciously, had he had some type of fear of Spence he woulve never got dropped by psuedo type knockdown shot Porter takes in his sleep:mgrin:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Wilder fought Fury and Ortiz first because AJ bytch ass was playing hoe games.. You know damn well Wilder was trying to unify 1st

Was Porter fighting amazing or was Spence fighting like shyt???
Porter fought greatly but naw Spence didn't do his best. I'm not saying it, just cause it was close it was the things he did. But i digress. Feel how u want

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Nah, Arum deserves criticism for plenty of things but the bolded one is not one of them. He just did his job, signed possibly the best HW today, blaming him for this is like blaming Haymon for signing Stevenson when Stevenson vs Kovalev was about to happen (and never happened then from the fault of both sides, first time Stevenson's, second time Kovalev's) which many people blamed him for but that was also unfounded. You can't blame a promoter for simply doing his job, signing top fighters and making money, nothing sneaky about that, especially that the rematch is still happening.
Woah woah woah, I'm not saying he was Wrong for hustling but it was done in an underhanded "fukk how the pbc feels" very sneaky fashion. now I'm not saying they should hate arum, but I definitely would care less about his plight and be perfectly fine only fukking with him on a need to basis.
Plus he sued them and publicly said he'd never work with them.
So there's obviously some beef.
I'm not pulling this shyt out the sky.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
People are going to talk about what got their interest...I think it’s more of ain’t shyt really going on in the boxing world interesting enough to talk about so people going to talk about whatever.

So far nikkas complained about Wilder/Joshua convos, GGG/Canelo convos, now Spence/ Crawford convos..like damn what can people talk about in here:patrice: that y’all ain’t going to complain about.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
social media and boxing...you would think these cats would use it in a way to build up interest in themselves and what not instead of putting out the equivalent of boxing :gurl: and bullshyt thats like hyped to no end - thats whats all this crawford and spence shyt is to me...:gurl: and bullshyt
Its retarded

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
People are going to talk about what got their interest...I think it’s more of ain’t shyt really going on in the boxing world interesting enough to talk about so people going to talk about whatever.

So far nikkas complained about Wilder/Joshua convos, GGG/Canelo convos, now Spence/ Crawford convos..like damn what can people talk about in here:patrice: that y’all ain’t going to complain about.

Because with those convos people forget about actual boxing, get too involved in the politics and turn into fanboys.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Because with those convos people forget about actual boxing, get too involved in the politics and turn into fanboys.

The only fanboy shyt that that I can speak of is that AJ super stan:lolbron: he is 100% all about Wilder and AJ...that commitment :wow:

Just because people keep their same opinion doesn’t mean that their fanboys.

And smoke politics and boxing go hand in hand you really can’t talk about 1 without the other. Most logical people agree that PBS should exhaust their big money options before going to Crawford. It’s the Crawford fans trying to make it seem like Spence should fight Crawford time now.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:king: :blessed:

Charles Martin Has Plan To Secure World Title Shot This Year
By Boxing Clever

Published On Wed Jan 8, 2020, 02:29 AM EST

Former IBF heavyweight champion ‘Prince’ Charles Martin (27-2-1, 24 KOs) has a big plan for 2020, to secure another world title shot before the year is over.

Martin lost his world title when he was stopped in two rounds by Anthony Joshua back in April of 2016.

Since then he's gone 4-1 in his last five fights, with the defeat coming at the hands of Adam Kownacki by way of decision.

charles-martin%20(1)_1.jpg

Martin's manager, Mike Borao, says the current plan is to face two contenders ranked in the top 15 before placing their focus on a world title opportunity before the end of the year.

Joshua holds the WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO world titles. And Deontay Wilder has the WBC's strap. There are other titles floating round, with Dillian Whyte holding the WBC's interim-title and Manuel Charr having the WBA's "regular" title.

Another angle is Joshua currently being ordered to make two mandatory defenses. Depending on what happens, one or two titles could become vacant.

"2020 is the year that Charles makes another title run," Borao said to Sky Sports. "The idea is two bouts against top 15 [ranked opponents] by late summer followed by a shot at a likely fragmented world title by the year's end.

"We are looking at top 15 names in all organisations. Hopefully we will have sorted it out within the next week or two. The date is most likely in March, but we are working that out now."

Martin had explained in a past interview that he lost his love for the sport - and is now ready and focused to get back on track.

You become a king overnight. From a pawn to a king. Life changes, you know? I lost the love for a while but now I'm back. I got too comfortable, and you must never be too comfortable. Every day you need to wake up to learn. If you're not learning anymore, you need to get out," Martin said.

"I'm a champion with a champion's mentality and a champion's spirit. I am not a normal person. I knew what I had to do, and I did it. I overcome things. It has made me stronger. I'm happy that I've endured these things. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."