Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I doubt it cause Father Time is always undefeated.. but If my Filipino Senator Emmanuel cleans out this Welterweight Division in his 40s
full

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Props if he can pull it off. Only 1 more remaining fight under PBC so may depend on how healthy Spence is and if Manny can even clear that.
Spence then TC could end with TC holding all the belts :dead:. Kinda see PBC hedging against that happening, Manny may not be able to get that fight with Spence :francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Senior citizen Manny calling out the best of the best meanwhile Spence and Crawford are fighting scrubs and boxers that are a foot smaller than them
Dont forget he was getting waxed by goofy ass Horn and RAN to Thurman for a confidence boost instead of facing 100% Spence after the Mikey fight. Biggest duck of 2019.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the set for life comment is legit. Broner didn't get all of his money for the Pacquiao fight. I think it will come in future installments like Iverson.
Spence probably fights his mandatory, and Garcia or Porter get Pacquiao.

it all depends how the athlete manages their money. We wouldn’t know.

Hell Ruiz should be set for life, but if he continues partying and buying all that shyt he won’t.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
cuz he peeped weakness in the welterweight game..esp on the PBC side

You think he retires this year...Those are huge fights back to back...He might just be trying to go out undisputed... But then again Manny lives for this shyt..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You think he retires this year...Those are huge fights back to back...He might just be trying to go out undisputed... But then again Manny lives for this shyt..
some fighters cant give up the game easily..esp if fighting is all they know..i have a feeling manny is one of them

morris

Superstar
Daps
Holyfield or Lennox all time? :jbhmm:

I lean towards Lennox due to their head to head and bearing everyone he lost to. But I can see why some can pick The Real Deal.
Ali is #1 HW all time.

Holyfield #2. There is no name absent from his portfolio. He was never knocked unconscious (3rd Bowe fight was his heart/something; closest to that was friggin' John 'Octopus' Ruiz). Holyfield did better vs Mercer than LL and LL, while an all-time great in his own right, lost the rematch to Holyfield, imo (unofficially he won to undo the disgraceful draw in their first fight)-->and that says a lot as LL was great at rematches ... but not against Holyfield.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Holyfield or Lennox all time? :jbhmm:

I lean towards Lennox due to their head to head and bearing everyone he lost to. But I can see why some can pick The Real Deal.

holyfield...undisputed CW Champion..4 time heavyweight champion..was also undisputed as heavyweight champion..his resume >>> lewis

dude embodied 90s heavyweight boxing