Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Porter fought a game plan nobody saw coming with his pivots not just his usual roughhouse tactics. He also fought a dude that had been disrespected and added motivation.

Also why does that matter? Did you not enjoy the fight.
You right about AJ but good fights are good fights no matter how we get them.
:hhh: Porter game plan has been the gameplan hes known for.. Come forward.. get inside.. try to smother his opponents(smothering most of his own punches in the process) throw a bunch of WIDE telegraphed lefts and rights... Spence struggled vs this and fought like shyt.. Porter just fought shyttier.... I enjoyed the fight cause it was a lot of action

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Porter fought greatly but naw Spence didn't do his best. I'm not saying it, just cause it was close it was the things he did. But i digress. Feel how u want

It was the worst I ever seen Spence fight today.. Somehow Porter still couldnt beat the shyt version.. one would think that would show everyone Porters true level... but it doesnt.. Instead nikkas looking at Porter like he top 3 in the division :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are you goin have a meltdown when Swift slumps Manny :deadmanny: like When JMM slumped him :jbhmm:

Asking for a friend :youngsabo:

:gucci: Yea that shyt SOUNDS nice... Except at 147 we never see Danny slump anything but cherries and showcase fights.. Whenever he steps up his competition he loses or gets a gift. I dont lnow where all this Swift confidence come from. Manny would embarrass him and any other nikka that takes a L to StruggleTime Porter :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:gucci: Yea that shyt SOUNDS nice... Except at 147 we never see Danny slump anything but cherries and showcase fights.. Whenever he steps up his competition he loses or gets a gift. I dont lnow where all this Swift confidence come from. Manny would embarrass him and any other nikka that takes a L to StruggleTime Porter :mjlol:

Not many people are Slumping Keith N Shawn

The Senator on the other hand :deadmanny:

5Jp406T.jpg

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s a dirty game and timing is everything

I think a lot of guys would love to face Spence in his return fight due to his accident. In all fairness, Crawford has called him out in the past, but notice how they are turning up the heat.

I think Spence just needs to fall back this year. If this nygga is really trying to fight this year, I suspect that he needs the money. To be clear, I have no knowledge on his financial situation. Yeah I’ve heard the “ I’m set for life” type of interviews from him, but a lot of athletes say that. I can say with certainty when it comes to addicts, they need money. That lil clip that was posted of Errol in the club has damn near been his lifestyle for awhile now. Nygga is prolly like I need that summer check ASAP

I think the set for life comment is legit. Broner didn't get all of his money for the Pacquiao fight. I think it will come in future installments like Iverson.
Spence probably fights his mandatory, and Garcia or Porter get Pacquiao.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Apparently Manny called out both Spence and Crawford..said he wants them both.this year..doing it for the fans. Undisputed is coming..all you Spence haters are gonna get your wish...is this the end of Spence's undefeated record or will Crawford taste his first L? Only time will tell....

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Apparently Manny called out both Spence and Crawford..said he wants them both.this year..doing it for the fans. Undisputed is coming..all you Spence haters are gonna get your wish...is this the end of Spence's undefeated record or will Crawford taste his first L? Only time will tell....

Manny a fukkin savage if this is true

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was the worst I ever seen Spence fight today.. Somehow Porter still couldnt beat the shyt version.. one would think that would show everyone Porters true level... but it doesnt.. Instead nikkas looking at Porter like he top 3 in the division :mjlol:
shyt version? It was just a inside fight with a stay busy guy in front of him. Did James Toney look like sgit against Jirov? Lol. Ridiculous.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Senior citizen Manny calling out the best of the best meanwhile Spence and Crawford are fighting scrubs and boxers that are a foot smaller than them