Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
And he lost again :francis:
He ain't prove shyt except that Spence might not be the boogeyman ppl claim. He fought the same fight we expected, Spence just didn't handle it as well as we expected. Still the dude who barely got pass Broner and Ugas, got his head boxed off by Brook, etc.

End of the day Bud is focused on Spence. Trying use these other dudes essentially as a shield is ridiculous. If Spence don't want to fight him just leave it at that and continue to freeze him out.
nikkas talking about what bud focused on, like Spence or pbc is supposed to care. That nikka ain't in charge. Lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spence literally almost died a few months ago. That fight is not happening anytime soon. Porter would be the best name on Crawfords resume. He fought everyone and only loss some close fights to Brook, Thurman and Spence. He did beat Garcia.

Porter is better than anyone Crawford has faced recently, and at least it would be easier for the PBC and Top Rank to work together in the future.

it’s a dirty game and timing is everything

I think a lot of guys would love to face Spence in his return fight due to his accident. In all fairness, Crawford has called him out in the past, but notice how they are turning up the heat.

I think Spence just needs to fall back this year. If this nygga is really trying to fight this year, I suspect that he needs the money. To be clear, I have no knowledge on his financial situation. Yeah I’ve heard the “ I’m set for life” type of interviews from him, but a lot of athletes say that. I can say with certainty when it comes to addicts, they need money. That lil clip that was posted of Errol in the club has damn near been his lifestyle for awhile now. Nygga is prolly like I need that summer check ASAP

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And he lost again :francis:
He ain't prove shyt except that Spence might not be the boogeyman ppl claim. He fought the same fight we expected, Spence just didn't handle it as well as we expected. Still the dude who barely got pass Broner and Ugas, got his head boxed off by Brook, etc.

End of the day Bud is focused on Spence. Trying use these other dudes essentially as a shield is ridiculous. If Spence don't want to fight him just leave it at that and continue to freeze him out.
Lol..the Spence gameplan was always Manny first..then Crawford.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all really have a one track mind haha.

Talk about literally any other topic.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1. Do we have an official amount on what Khan got? Ive been hearing everything from 5 mill(with uk ppv backend) to 7 mill (flat).

2. If Spence fights Pac during the summer, should Garcia face Crawford? Also since Garcia is WBO mandatory will this maybe go to a purse bid between Haymon n Bob?

Crawford just fought his mandatory so idk if the WBO would force a mando until after he fights a voluntary. Idk how WBO rules work.(they might not even force champs to fight mando)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
to me all this crawford spence talk is a non issue right now...crawford just fought last month and spence is going to be out of the ring for a good while healing ...until something is signed...its all a bunch of nothing..he said this, he said that type shyt which i can care less about it

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
U a hater, Porter fought amazing that night.

Not a hater at all, just not gassed off one performance when 99% of us had porter getting knocked out based off the totality of his career heading into that fight.
wasn’t really nothing “amazing” about the performance, same sloppy rugged shyt Porter always on. Fortunately for him it was the 2nd fight in a row where Spence couldn’t close someone out. Spence said he was going “punish him” and didn’t :yeshrug:

nikkas talking about what bud focused on, like Spence or pbc is supposed to care. That nikka ain't in charge. Lol

Cool then keep Bud name out y’all mouths
Like his cousin said none of them pbc pricks had shyt to say when they had belts and weren’t desperate
All this shyt is mad transparent

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
social media and boxing...you would think these cats would use it in a way to build up interest in themselves and what not instead of putting out the equivalent of boxing :gurl: and bullshyt thats like hyped to no end - thats whats all this crawford and spence shyt is to me...:gurl: and bullshyt

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Not a hater at all, just not gassed off one performance when 99% of us had porter getting knocked out based off the totality of his career heading into that fight.
wasn’t really nothing “amazing” about the performance, same sloppy rugged shyt Porter always on. Fortunately for him it was the 2nd fight in a row where Spence couldn’t close someone out. Spence said he was going “punish him” and didn’t :yeshrug:

Cool then keep Bud name out y’all mouths
Like his cousin said none of them pbc pricks had shyt to say when they had belts and weren’t desperate
All this shyt is mad transparent
LOL who's desperate, bud?
DDefinitely not the pbc elite.
For the record, I'm a bud fan.
HE just need to chill, nikkas don't owe him shyt, and he has to deal with the consequences of his actions which is keeping himself further from the fights he wants then complaining about it.
Then acting confused about the pbc tension with TR, even though it's clear for all to see.
The same shyt he's complaining about, his promoter that he resigned to, was the king of.
All them inside house fights. They was doing multiple rematches to avoid pbc match ups. PBC has not rematched any notable in house fights outside of Wilder Ortiz to my knowledge.
So it is what it is.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bradley fought Peterson two years before signing to TOP RANK.

And when Arum thought shyt was sweet, his attitude was fukk pbc

fair enough on Bradley, he still whupped Peterson ass and is borderline HOF
And Arum is cashing checks with Haymon next month so I wouldn’t get too caught up in whatever side says. The situation and checks just gotta make sense

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
social media and boxing...you would think these cats would use it in a way to build up interest in themselves and what not instead of putting out the equivalent of boxing :gurl: and bullshyt thats like hyped to no end - thats whats all this crawford and spence shyt is to me...:gurl: and bullshyt

The Bud hate is ruining the thread. If he don’t want to fight guys with losses and limited appeal then that’s his prerogative. If Spence or Manny call him out and he says no thanks that’s a totally different situation. This whole thing is silly. People just need to move on. Ima check back in a couple days and hopefully guys off that bullshyt

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
fair enough on Bradley, he still whupped Peterson ass and is borderline HOF
And Arum is cashing checks with Haymon next month so I wouldn’t get too caught up in whatever side says. The situation and checks just gotta make sense
What does Bradley whipping peterson and being a hof fighter have to do with the fact you were way off?
That's cool they cashing checks, didn't negate that he sneakily intervened in an ready to go rematch, before he even had Tyson signed,.
Plus he sued Haymon (hating)
And said on camera he'd never work with him (which I posted)
PBC has a million reasons to not fukk with them unless it's absolutely necessary.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Because I actually think him fighting PAC and Garcia would be great high level fights. It’s like Wilder fighting Fury and Ortiz knowing Joshua is at the end of the tunnel.

Wilder fought Fury and Ortiz first because AJ bytch ass was playing hoe games.. You know damn well Wilder was trying to unify 1st
U a hater, Porter fought amazing that night.
Was Porter fighting amazing or was Spence fighting like shyt???

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What does Bradley whipping peterson and being a hof fighter have to do with the fact you were way off?
That's cool they cashing checks, didn't negate that he sneakily intervened in an ready to go rematch, before he even had Tyson signed,.
Plus he sued Haymon (hating)
And said on camera he'd never work with him (which I posted)
PBC has a million reasons to not fukk with them unless it's absolutely necessary.

Nah, Arum deserves criticism for plenty of things but the bolded one is not one of them. He just did his job, signed possibly the best HW today, blaming him for this is like blaming Haymon for signing Stevenson when Stevenson vs Kovalev was about to happen (and never happened then from the fault of both sides, first time Stevenson's, second time Kovalev's) which many people blamed him for but that was also unfounded. You can't blame a promoter for simply doing his job, signing top fighters and making money, nothing sneaky about that, especially that the rematch is still happening.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Nah, Arum deserves criticism for plenty of things but the bolded one is not one of them. He just did his job, signed possibly the best HW today, blaming him for this is like blaming Haymon for signing Stevenson when Stevenson vs Kovalev was about to happen (and never happened then from the fault of both sides, first time Stevenson's, second time Kovalev's) which many people blamed him for but that was also unfounded. You can't blame a promoter for simply doing his job, signing top fighters and making money, nothing sneaky about that, especially that the rematch is still happening.

Right, like Fury was FORCED to sign with TR lol