Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So fighting Swift or PAC is a duck to you. rhe fight is going to happen this year or 2021.
Pacquiao.. fukk no.. But if he chooses Swift over a unification hell yes thats a pretty blatent duck.. waiting until 2021 is out of the question. Why would anyone that calls themselves a boxing fan accept this

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does it make it any less bytchmade???
Playing Naa Naa boo boo faggity my side of the street games??

Bruh Top Rank had all them money names @ 147 years ago and made no attempt to work with the PBC (Bradley was Spences mandatory and could have forced that fight, Marquez was called out by all the PBC fighters, everyone wanted to face Manny). Arum said he would NEVER work with Haymon (You can find video of this). Spence is 1 of their Top 3 fighters, they got fights for him at 147-154 for the next couple of years. That's just the way it is.

We should have got Wilder vs Fury already but Top Rank blocked it to give us Otto Wallin, and Tom Schwarz. Even after all this Wilder still gave Fury a 50/50 Split for the second time (If they fight again after that it will be 60/40 to the winner).

You talk about side of the street but I haven't heard an actual offer to any PBC fighter. If that number ever does come out compare it to what Mickey Garcia, Thurman, and Porter made in tier last fights. If the PBC only had Carwford, and Top Rank had everyone else you think they would be making that fight? :deadmanny:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearn mentioned how if pbc counters the offer dazn offered charlo they let andrade fight on fox.

People call canelo aduck for telling charlo to get his numbers up before getting a title shot. But charlo who doesnt have the same accolades does it to andrade who are basically in the same league. Cant have it bothways

Granted i want to see caneo v charlo and andrade. Probablygonna have to happen at 168 tho

Jermall was his mandatory and wanted the fight. Andrade was Jermells mandatory and didn't take the fight. Canelo won't even face Andrade and they are on the same platform. Thats like the PBC sending Lara over there for a fight. Matter of fact the is who Andrade should be facing, I don't mind guys like Canelo who are the top earners fighting who they want, but they should hold onto the belts for so long if they don't plan on defending the titles.

It seems like they are lining up Jermall to face Eubanks, Hurd, and Drevenchenko. Unify for what? GGG and Canelo won't fight him even if he picks up 2 titles. He said he would do a 1 fight deal for those guys. Why haven't they made him an offer?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bruh Top Rank had all them money names @ 147 years ago and made no attempt to work with the PBC (Bradley was Spences mandatory and could have forced that fight, Marquez was called out by all the PBC fighters, everyone wanted to face Manny). Arum said he would NEVER work with Haymon (You can find video of this). Spence is 1 of their Top 3 fighters, they got fights for him at 147-154 for the next couple of years. That's just the way it is.

We should have got Wilder vs Fury already but Top Rank blocked it to give us Otto Wallin, and Tom Schwarz. Even after all this Wilder still gave Fury a 50/50 Split for the second time (If they fight again after that it will be 60/40 to the winner).

You talk about side of the street but I haven't heard an actual offer to any PBC fighter. If that number ever does come out compare it to what Mickey Garcia, Thurman, and Porter made in tier last fights. If the PBC only had Carwford, and Top Rank had everyone else you think they would be making that fight? :deadmanny:
:hhh:
Convince me why I as a boxing fan should give a fukk about anything you just typed... What does any of that have to do with me wanting to see Spence and Bud unify.. The only reason I ever mentioned side of the street cause that was some hoe babble that came out of Errol Spence mouth stalling the fight

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dope.
I like either fight and have him winning either.wonder how this impacts Tank, does this mean the LSC vs Tank fight discussion fell thru already ?
Would be nice if this was a ( GRJ vs LSC ) vs. (Tank vs Farmer) tourney
I'm very intrigued with Jojo Diaz vs Farmer on the Andrade undercard

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Porter just had a fight with Spence where they did 350K buys. If the numbers aren't similar than that speaks to Bud's lack of popularity. ?

I was going to mention this as another reason why Bud shouldn't take the fight.
The PPV buy is almost certain to be lower than Spence vs. Porter. Partly cause Bud don't have no history of carrying a PPV and partly because he would be fighting an opponent who casuals ain't that excited for since they'd be coming in with multiple losses.
Fight one them dudes and selling 200K or something would be disastrous as far as negotiating with Spence (or Manny) down the line

People always talking about this is a business. Well business wise it's limited upside here for Bud to fight anyone but a top PPV draw from PBC

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not to mention Danny has a bigger fanbase than Crawford as well, it's arguable Crawford would be the B side even though he is holding the strap.

Garcia hasn't even had a PPV.
And makes less money.
I think you overrating Garcia fanbase :francis:
Lets see if the Redkach fight does more than Mean Machine

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Pacquiao.. fukk no.. But if he chooses Swift over a unification hell yes thats a pretty blatent duck.. waiting until 2021 is out of the question. Why would anyone that calls themselves a boxing fan accept this
Because I actually think him fighting PAC and Garcia would be great high level fights. It’s like Wilder fighting Fury and Ortiz knowing Joshua is at the end of the tunnel.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I was going to mention this as another reason why Bud shouldn't take the fight.
The PPV buy is almost certain to be lower than Spence vs. Porter. Partly cause Bud don't have no history of carrying a PPV and partly because he would be fighting an opponent who casuals ain't that excited for since they'd be coming in with multiple losses.
Fight one them dudes and selling 200K or something would be disastrous as far as negotiating with Spence (or Manny) down the line

People always talking about this is a business. Well business wise it's limited upside here for Bud to fight anyone but a top PPV draw from PBC

Porter had losses before the Spence fight and they purchased it. It can be argued his stock has risen in the loss because he proved himself a top fighter. Every point you make contradicts the next bro. Just say you dont want him to fight nobody.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Porter had losses before the Spence fight and they purchased it. It can be argued his stock has risen in the loss because he proved himself a top fighter. Every point you make contradicts the next bro. Just say you dont want him to fight nobody.

And he lost again :francis:
He ain't prove shyt except that Spence might not be the boogeyman ppl claim. He fought the same fight we expected, Spence just didn't handle it as well as we expected. Still the dude who barely got pass Broner and Ugas, got his head boxed off by Brook, etc.

End of the day Bud is focused on Spence. Trying use these other dudes essentially as a shield is ridiculous. If Spence don't want to fight him just leave it at that and continue to freeze him out.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
When has Arum ever iced out a PBC fighter?
Never even been in a position to do so. The moment Floyd was ready and Manny wasn't scared of needles anymore he got the Manny fight. Wilder getting the Fury match asap, etc
Wasn't Peterson managed by Haymon when Bradley whipped his ass?

In house match making has NEVER been done on the scale of PBC.
Bradley fought Peterson two years before signing to TOP RANK.

And when Arum thought shyt was sweet, his attitude was fukk pbc

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
And he lost again :francis:
He ain't prove shyt except that Spence might not be the boogeyman ppl claim. He fought the same fight we expected, Spence just didn't handle it as well as we expected. Still the dude who barely got pass Broner and Ugas, got his head boxed off by Brook, etc.

End of the day Bud is focused on Spence. Trying use these other dudes essentially as a shield is ridiculous. If Spence don't want to fight him just leave it at that and continue to freeze him out.
U a hater, Porter fought amazing that night.