Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Admitting that you got your ass kicked is the biggest test of your humility.

Its easier to be humble when shyt on your side fighting jobbers or nikkas you supposed to beat.

Name another fighter claiming they got their ass kicked after a close decision or a draw..

And again.. Why should be humble.. He wasn't gonna get credit for beating Fury. People already had premade excuses to discredit Wilder like they always do. If Wilder won the fight They would've (A.) Given Tyson a pass every excuse possible or (B.) People would just ignore the judges decision and say Tyson won anyway.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Good to see that they’re actually trying. DAZN has been up and running for 3 months and they have zero shoulder programming for any of their fighters. Their team produce two minute promos for their guys and that’s it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sure man, they ranked Fury ahead of him cause they are racist that must be it.

Idk about Ring cause I can't access their archive rankings but TBRB did rank Ward above Kovalev as he won a fight on the scorecards which he could possibly win on cards.
A draw is different in that they have to rank fighters somehow there's no 2a and 2b in TBRB/Ring ranks so I have no beef with them ranking the one above who every member of their board thought won the fight. For example I easily ranked Jack above of Degale after their draw cause I thought it was rather a bad draw and Jack should have won. It was still a less controversial draw than last weekend's.

I always have to laugh when ppl accusing Fury of some white privilege. They are gypsies, outcasts living in caravans on the edge of society in the UK, it doesn't matter on bit if they "look white", they are most definitely not considered as "white" there in a socio-cultural context. In my country there are gypsies too, they are different than their UK counterparts in that their skin colour is darker but believe me when I say the UK ones don't have it any more easier.

I don't know how GGG vs Canelo comes here either since both Ring and TBRB ranks Canelo ahead of GGG now on both P4P and divisional lists and Ring kept Canelo as its champion after the first GGG fight up until the clen scandal.

EDIT: I found an article in which they wrote before Ward vs Kovalev 2 on Ring and they refer to Ward and Kovalev as the 1 and 2 of division so based on that they also had Ward ahead of Kovalev.

ESPN ranked Kovalev ahead of Ward, right after the 1st fight even though Kovalev lost..
These other rankings are trying to push a narrative and perception using the ranks.. How the fukk is you gonna rank someone ahead of the other when the fight was a draw or they lost. It should be AJ, WIilder, then Fury at 3.. What's the point of even having judges if the media/commentators are just gonna push their own narrative and agenda and disregard the decision.

And Fury may call himself a gypsy in his country.. In America he is viewed as a white guy.. So of course he gets the privilege. Another reason why Fury claiming he wants to fight primarily in America now

So now by RING ranking Fury who didn't win the fight as #2, If Deontay and AJ were to fight in April for undisputed, all the belts on the line.. The winner wont be the RING champion(even though they're undisputed)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Name another fighter claiming they got their ass kicked after a close decision or a draw..

And again.. Why should be humble.. He wasn't gonna get credit for beating Fury. People already had premade excuses to discredit Wilder like they always do. If Wilder won the fight They would've (A.) Given Tyson a pass every excuse possible or (B.) People would just ignore the judges decision and say Tyson won anyway.

He ain't gotta admit he lost to the world. He just need to admit that to himself, so he can grow as a fighter.

and like I originally posted, you can be humble without saying you got your ass kicked as well. You just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Wilder would have gotten full credit if he would have knocked out Fury so stop it. At the end of the day his vaunted power failed him after his struggle boxing skills came up short.
You nikkas just gotta get over it. :umad:

and nikkas is ignoring the decision anyway saying Fury won, so you aint saying nothing anyway. :mjlol:

nikkas is acting like you lose cool points for being humble.
I'm sure getting mad at better fighters like Floyd and Ward because they thought you lost is the move though. :manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
ESPN ranked Kovalev ahead of Ward, right after the 1st fight even though Kovalev lost..
These other rankings are trying to push a narrative and perception using the ranks.. How the fukk is you gonna rank someone ahead of the other when the fight was a draw or they lost. It should be AJ, WIilder, then Fury at 3.. What's the point of even having judges if the media/commentators are just gonna push their own narrative and agenda and disregard the decision.

And Fury may call himself a gypsy in his country.. In America he is viewed as a white guy.. So of course he gets the privilege. Another reason why Fury claiming he wants to fight primarily in America now

So now by RING ranking Fury who didn't win the fight as #2, If Deontay and AJ were to fight in April for undisputed, all the belts on the line.. The winner wont be the RING champion(even though they're undisputed)
Sometimes the Ring writes out 1 vs 3 for Ring belt though like they did with Smith vs Groves

And you saying ESPN ranked Kovalev ahead of Ward.
2 things for this: There's a consensus that the 2 most serious ranks are TBRB and RING. ESPN have Wilder in their p4p top 10 before the Fury fight and still hasn't updated their P4P ranks since August :mjlol:
and the other one is ESPN actually still ranks Wilder ahead of Fury unlike RING and TBRB.

I don't doubt for a minute that black ppl in America suffer lots of prejudice and bias either in sports or other walks of life but what you're saying in this case lacks consistency (You said ESPN ranked Kovalev above Ward but in this case it was only ESPN who left Wilder above Fury...) and I seriously doubt that ranking Fury ahead of Wilder would have any racial undertones. It was a draw, a bad draw at that in most ppls opinion, in case of a draw they have to rank them somehow they can't put them dead even so it's only logical that they put the one ahead who most felt (actually all of Ring's voting panel) should have won.

Add that after this performance there's a lot more substance behind Fury's lineal title while in the build up of this fight it still sounded somewhat of an empty claim cause we didn't know if Fury even resembles the fighter he once was. He proved that the same guy is back who dethroned Klitschko or at least one close to that.

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
WBC trying to be important again with writing out a mandatory rematch I see.

Everybody knows that Wilder either fights AJ or Fury next. In former case the WBC can stfu cause unifications trump mandatories and in latter case it's totally whatever what the WBC says cause they rematch anyway.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He ain't gotta admit he lost to the world. He just need to admit that to himself, so he can grow as a fighter.
He dont have to admit shyt that didn't happen.. Are you telling Fury he needs to admit to himself that he choked.. Because Fury was up on 2 scorecards going into the 12th round since all his goofy ass had to do was not get dropped and he wins the fight?? Of course not.. Did you ask ggg to admit defeat when he left the ring after Canelo hand was raised?(You dont even have to answer)

Wilder would have gotten full credit if he would have knocked out Fury so stop it. At the end of the day his vaunted power failed him after his struggle boxing skills came up short.
:usure: because history says otherwise.
The moment Wilder beat Ortiz all of a sudden you hear it turned to "well who has Ortiz beat" "Ortiz was an old man in his 50s" "wilder was saved by the ref" all types of bullshyt to discredit him. Same would happen if he beat Fury. I've seen it 1st hand.. not here per say

I'm sure getting mad at better fighters like Floyd and Ward because they thought you lost is the move though. :manny:

He didnt get mad at Ward for saying he felt Fury won.. Ward said Wilder dont want smoke with Fury in a rematch.. basically questioning his heart. And Ward was DEAD WRONG for that..

fukk Floyd and his opinion. We all know Floyd just lost millions betting on Fury

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol: at a Broner stan telling anybody to be humble

You the one in his feelings quoting me. I give 2 fukks about how you feel about the fight, because I know what I saw and that was Wilder getting worked the fukk over

Broner has definitely had a better career than Wilder and has notched better wins than that nikka so for you to bring him up is hilarious. Ditto for GGG

:mjlol: only a nonboxing ass fukk nikka like yourself would say Fury choked.
So now getting up from Falcon punches is choking. :hhh::snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If Wilder really wanna prove Ward wrong, why don't he just rematch Fury and KO his ass. If not KO Joshua and then Fury afterwards. Either way the table is set for Wilder to step up and do some epic shyt in 2019 or fail miserably. The real part of his career starts now.

Once nikkas start questioning your boxing skills, your heart usually gets questioned next. May as well answer that shyt. :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You the one in his feelings quoting me. I give 2 fukks about how you feel about the fight, because I know what I saw and that was Wilder getting worked the fukk over

Broner has definitely had a better career than Wilder and has notched better wins than that nikka so for you to bring him up is hilarious. Ditto for GGG

:sas1: I'm sorry I must have touched a nerve..

Broner is an embarrassment to the sport and his race he and he a c00n.. If you rather support the c00n and shyt on Wilder then go right ahead. I dont wanna stand in the way of a fukk nikka supporting his c00n

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

You goddamn right.. With all Fury 'superior" defense and "superior" head movement. Again all he had to do was make it through the 12th and not get dropped to secure a victory..
Wilder stopped that shyt from happening cause Fury just wasn't good enough..

Only a fukk nikka would give Fury credit (cause he got up) but not give credit to the man who dropped him

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:sas1: I'm sorry I must have touched a nerve..

Broner is an embarrassment to the sport and his race he and he a c00n.. If you rather support the c00n and shyt on Wilder then go right ahead. I dont wanna stand in the way of a fukk nikka supporting his c00n

Nobody losing sleep over your worthless boxing opinion. :mjlol:

Don't quote me and then say some stupid shyt like you did if you don't want me going off. :manny:

Because you pretty much wasting an alert in my notifications. :francis:

nikkas that don't know boxing gotta rely on TMZ talking points or reach for some make believe racial shyt to comment on a fight. :sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hard to give credit to a guy dropping somebody with his Sunday punch, when that same person gets back up and stuns you and controls the rest of round. :hhh:

Where were all these fake woke nikkas when cats were saying Cloud got a gift against Campillo?

I remember him catching a lil lesson after scoring some knockdowns. :sas2: