Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nikka should have played it humble. Should have just said something like ''I can't help how the judges saw the fight. I felt it was close and I probably could have done more, but it is what it is....etc...Will get him in the rematch. Leave it at that.

But saying nikkas is c00ns and haters because they thought you lost ain't the wave. nikkas gonna be waiting for you to get knocked out next time and nobody will fukk with you afterwards.
Wilder has played it humble before. That shyt has got him nowhere.. People refuse to give him credit or support no matter what he does. He might as well go full heel
It’s going to make him a villian and a lot of money
He already is viewed as the villain. You ain't peep this yet??

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wilder has played it humble before. That shyt has got him nowhere.. People refuse to give him credit or support no matter what he does. He might as well go full heel

He already is viewed as the villain. You ain't peep this yet??

Admitting that you got your ass kicked is the biggest test of your humility.

Its easier to be humble when shyt on your side fighting jobbers or nikkas you supposed to beat.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: The right call?
Just another example of white privilege.. Fury DID NOT win the fight yet gets ranked ahead of everybody except AJ cause he drawed with Wilder.. He did

They did the same shyt with Ward.. Had kkovalev ranked higher than Ward even though Ward beat him.

If you a white fighter every close fight will be given to you by the majority. And If the decision dont go their way in a close fight they will still give them the win.. fukk the judges right??

They did the same shyt with ggg.. In most of these cacs eyes, ggg is still undefeated and beat Canelo twice

shyt is legit starting to piss me off :demonic:

Sure man, they ranked Fury ahead of him cause they are racist that must be it.

Idk about Ring cause I can't access their archive rankings but TBRB did rank Ward above Kovalev as he won a fight on the scorecards which he could possibly win on cards.
A draw is different in that they have to rank fighters somehow there's no 2a and 2b in TBRB/Ring ranks so I have no beef with them ranking the one above who every member of their board thought won the fight. For example I easily ranked Jack above of Degale after their draw cause I thought it was rather a bad draw and Jack should have won. It was still a less controversial draw than last weekend's.

I always have to laugh when ppl accusing Fury of some white privilege. They are gypsies, outcasts living in caravans on the edge of society in the UK, it doesn't matter on bit if they "look white", they are most definitely not considered as "white" there in a socio-cultural context. In my country there are gypsies too, they are different than their UK counterparts in that their skin colour is darker but believe me when I say the UK ones don't have it any more easier.

I don't know how GGG vs Canelo comes here either since both Ring and TBRB ranks Canelo ahead of GGG now on both P4P and divisional lists and Ring kept Canelo as its champion after the first GGG fight up until the clen scandal.

EDIT: I found an article in which they wrote before Ward vs Kovalev 2 on Ring and they refer to Ward and Kovalev as the 1 and 2 of division so based on that they also had Ward ahead of Kovalev.

Last edited: