Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wilder has really been embarrassing himself the past few days..

nikka should have played it humble. Should have just said something like ''I can't help how the judges saw the fight. I felt it was close and I probably could have done more, but it is what it is....etc...Will get him in the rematch. Leave it at that.

But saying nikkas is c00ns and haters because they thought you lost ain't the wave. nikkas gonna be waiting for you to get knocked out next time and nobody will fukk with you afterwards.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Both TBRB and Ring ranked Fury at #2 ahead of Wilder. The right call imo.
Both eft Joshua at 1st untouched for now
:mjpls: The right call?
Just another example of white privilege.. Fury DID NOT win the fight yet gets ranked ahead of everybody except AJ cause he drawed with Wilder.. He did

They did the same shyt with Ward.. Had kkovalev ranked higher than Ward even though Ward beat him.

If you a white fighter every close fight will be given to you by the majority. And If the decision dont go their way in a close fight they will still give them the win.. fukk the judges right??

They did the same shyt with ggg.. In most of these cacs eyes, ggg is still undefeated and beat Canelo twice

shyt is legit starting to piss me off :demonic:

Last edited:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Just another example of white privilege.. Fury DID NOT win the fight yet gets ranked ahead of everybody except AJ cause he drawed with Wilder.. He did

They did the same shyt with Ward.. Had kkovalev ranked higher than Ward even though Ward beat him.

If you a white fighter every close fight will be given to you by the majority. And If the decision dont go their way in a close fight they will still give them the win.. fukk the judges.

They did the same shyt with ggg.. In most of these cacs eyes, ggg is still undefeated and beat Canelo twice

Youre one of those Dontae Boxing Nation commenters huh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

If you a white fighter every close fight will be given to you by the majority. And If the decision dont go their way in a close fight they will still give them the win.. fukk the judges right??

first things first...did you watch this fight?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
nikka should have played it humble. Should have just said something like ''I can't help how the judges saw the fight. I felt it was close and I probably could have done more, but it is what it is....etc...Will get him in the rematch. Leave it at that.

But saying nikkas is c00ns and haters because they thought you lost ain't the wave. nikkas gonna be waiting for you to get knocked out next time and nobody will fukk with you afterwards.
It’s going to make him a villian and a lot of money

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Yeah even if you think he won the result is the result and Fury shouldn’t be ahead of Wilder in no ranking

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

This nikka just can't get right :snoop:

85jiU6L.gif

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
" Police allege that they caught the 30-year-old world champion with a Glock 19 in the Louis bag, Andrade reportedly explained to police that he needed the gun for protection because to his money and fame."

"I bring up money, they change up the topic. I got a 19 and it fold in my pocket" :banderas:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It’s going to make him a villian and a lot of money

We don't know that for sure. It's not written in stone. To be a successful villain you gotta have SKILLS so you can prolong that role and really make bank. Wilder's at the point where he can play the villain and get knocked the fukk out in his very next fight if its Joshua or Fury. And depending on the type of loss it is, we don't know if Wilder will even recover from it.

shyt, who wants to be a villain for only one fight and lose, especially in this era. :mjlol:

nikkas can be successful without being the villain. That doesn't have to be the go to move for every niggga after a shytty performance. You gotta be a real a$$hole with some skills like Vic Darchiniyan to pull that off for a whole career through wins and losses. :francis:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
We don't know that for sure. It's not written in stone. To be a successful villain you gotta have SKILLS so you can prolong that role and really make bank. Wilder's at the point where he can play the villain and get knocked the fukk out in his very next fight if its Joshua or Fury. And depending on the type of loss it is, we don't know if Wilder will even recover from it.

shyt, who wants to be a villain for only one fight and lose, especially in this era. :mjlol:

nikkas can be successful without being the villain. That doesn't have to be the go to move for every niggga after a shytty performance. You gotta be a real a$$hole with some skills like Vic Darchiniyan to pull that off for a whole career through wins and losses. :francis:
I disagree you just need to make some noise and I think he’s doing that he’s selling the fight and got people already wanting to see him lose and saying he has been humble enough. I think it’ll make the next fight do over 500K if he gone talk like this.