Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hard to give credit to a guy dropping somebody with his Sunday punch, when that same person gets back up and stuns you and controls the rest of round. :hhh:

Where were all these fake woke nikkas when cats were saying Cloud got a gift against Campillo?

I remember him catching a lil lesson after scoring some knockdowns. :sas2:

cloud was my nikka...i plead the 5th on who i thought won :francis:

his mama fainting after that decision was made was :dead:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So it seems like Munguia will headline his own show January 26 in Houston. GBP-DAZN

Ray Vargas, Angel Acosta and Rojas on the undercard, maybe Machado too, so that makes it 3-4 title fights on one card. Sounds interesting, wondering what the opponents will look like.
Munguia's is Takeshi Inoue that's confirmed.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I mean honestly I doubt AJ will jump for the fight with Deontay. AJ is no Fury, and he's stiff. He beat Ortiz, and drew with Fury. He will still knock AJ out.

Yes Wilder got exposed by the best boxer in the heavyweight division, but AJ is no Fury. And them knockdowns prolly have AJ shook to take the fight, because he knows he'll get touched more (paws)

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I mean honestly I doubt AJ will jump for the fight with Deontay. AJ is no Fury, and he's stiff. He beat Ortiz, and drew with Fury. He will still knock AJ out.

Yes Wilder got exposed by the best boxer in the heavyweight division, but AJ is no Fury. And them knockdowns prolly have AJ shook to take the fight, because he knows he'll get touched more.
If it would go that far he could KO Joshua but I think Joshua would take him out before that would happen

Wilder is not hard to hit and pressure, he is also worse on the backfoot. He hasn't faced anyone with Joshua's combined power and pressure. Joshua would bully him on the inside too, catching him repeatedly with tight hooks and uppercuts.
Of course Wilder landing his money punch is also a possibility but Aj would get there first imo

Joshua vs Fury though... Fury could be real bad for Joshua stylistically.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder bringing boxing back to the forefront in America, wow. Never seen so many ESPN videos on boxing in one week, he is getting hits as well.

This fight was a great way to transition into the FOX deal as well.....boxing hasn't had this type of mainstream momentum since I was a kid. Random people at work asking if I saw the "Wilder Fury" Fight.....this is strange..these people aren't supposed to know who Wilder or Fury are!

Am I just imagining this or what?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Wilder bringing boxing back to the forefront in America, wow. Never seen so many ESPN videos on boxing in one week, he is getting hits as well.

This fight was a great way to transition into the FOX deal as well.....boxing hasn't had this type of mainstream momentum since I was a kid. Random people at work asking if I saw the "Wilder Fury" Fight.....this is strange..these people aren't supposed to know who Wilder or Fury are!

Am I just imagining this or what?
agreed this fight was great for boxing