Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
barbershop conversations, ego, 78sports...these nikkas are acting butthurt and delusional....i dont get their fascination with wilder breh
I went to listen to 78sports recap and had to shut it off a minute in after he said it was a robbery against Wilder. You have to give Wilder serious credit in all of the close rounds just to reach a draw, how in the fukk can you claim a robbery for him not winning??? Too many of these Youtube nikkas are clowns, Tstreet Controversy one of the few that plays it fair and calls out alot of those clowns on their bullshyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
DtkRVsaWsAYlmim.jpg:large

This dude really just said we saw the best Fury but not the best of him. :dead:

We saw the best of a man who was living on fast food, booze and coke for 2.5 years shed more than 100 pounds in a year and just came back 6 months ago but not Wilder's coming off his career best win.

giphy.gif
Fury looked better than he's ever looked last week.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I went to listen to 78sports recap and had to shut it off a minute in after he said it was a robbery against Wilder. You have to give Wilder serious credit in all of the close rounds just to reach a draw, how in the fukk can you claim a robbery for him not winning??? Too many of these Youtube nikkas are clowns, Tstreet Controversy one of the few that plays it fair and calls out alot of those clowns on their bullshyt.
It’s not always like that but Wilder brings them to some irrational stanning it’s crazy

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I don't know how anybody can listen to that barbershop nikka.
Dude's voice sound's mad annoyingly moist. He sounds like he needs a hug and then a bytch slap across the face. :hhh:

I can't take a lot of these YTBC cats seriously. Most be sounding like stans pandering for interviews and looks.
Lol i actually met dude at the fight,he was cool.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Either this nikka caught something or he has a crazy metabolism. That fight wilder gassed out and Fury didnt. That's weird as fukk

My thought pre-fight was that Wilder might gas from Furys fat ass clinching and leaning in excessively, but there was barely any of that.. . I wonder if Wilder has a medical condition like IBD or something . . . .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What you're describing is being on code...those nikkas are on some other shyt

And its probably to the extreme like that when it comes to Wilder because this man has been shyt on constantly for 3 yrs.. Never given respect or credit for any of his wins or resume. Lack of support by his own countrymen for years.

Meanwhile ggg can come around and beat some bums nobody gives a shyt about and be held in higher regard than any other American boxer. And they bout to gut nuts with dudes like Bivol, Gvydzhdhd and (insert Euro-fighter)

Them LDBC nikkas is just bringing balance to the bullshyt

Last edited: