Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If anything I see it the otherway round. This has strengthened AJs position financially because by the sounds of it wilder doesnt want to play back that rematch immediately with Fury because he knows he'll take another L. I can see Wilder softening up the demands a little because AJ is potentially an easier fight. Winner takes all end of the year in v Fury

As bad as Wilder looked, its hard to say which one is the easier fight at this point. :mjlol:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone remember when Hank Lundy sent a message to a fake Eddie Hearn account asking to fight Josh Taylor? Not only was the account fake but Taylor isn't even signed to Hearn, Lundy also turned down 100K pounds for dollars not knowing pounds are worth more. :mjcry:

VSC486q.jpg

AZbb9yW.jpg

AR7g2wm.jpg

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
DtkRVsaWsAYlmim.jpg:large

This dude really just said we saw the best Fury but not the best of him. :dead:

We saw the best of a man who was living on fast food, booze and coke for 2.5 years shed more than 100 pounds in a year and just came back 6 months ago but not Wilder's coming off his career best win.

giphy.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Bro it’s been sickening going on YouTube the bias is so bad I’ve decided to take a break from YouTube boxing this week

Yeah, I used to check some of the boxing youtubers but it's gotten really bad lately. Especially Nes from TBV. He spent a week at Wilder's camp, and then he spent a month and a half calling him the greatest thing since sliced bread. He spent a few days at Big Baby's gym, and he started talking about how Big Baby could give AJ and Wilder problems :scust: