Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

These Ukrainian nikkas the new NWO

giphy.gif

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I used to check some of the boxing youtubers but it's gotten really bad lately. Especially Nes from TBV. He spent a week at Wilder's camp, and then he spent a month and a half calling him the greatest thing since sliced bread. He spent a few days at Big Baby's gym, and he started talking about how Big Baby could give AJ and Wilder problems :scust:
shyt has gotten embarrassing. Gypsys King got nikkas rambling for some reason.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
barbershop conversations, ego, 78sports...these nikkas are acting butthurt and delusional....i dont get their fascination with wilder breh

I don't know how anybody can listen to that barbershop nikka.
Dude's voice sound's mad annoyingly moist. He sounds like he needs a hug and then a bytch slap across the face. :hhh:

I can't take a lot of these YTBC cats seriously. Most be sounding like stans pandering for interviews and looks.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't know how anybody can listen to that barbershop nikka.
Dude's voice sound's mad annoyingly moist. He sounds like he needs a hug and then a bytch slap across the face. :hhh:

I can't take a lot of these YTBC cats seriously. Most be sounding like stans pandering for interviews and looks.

They calling nikkas c00ns for not thinking Wilder won shyt is sad.
exactly...a lot of them arent even real boxing fans...they're groupies...entitled ones at that..nikkas are bums for real