Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If he signs this means Jacobs goes back to showtime and Billy Joe will probably fight ok showtime, this would fukk DAZN

Nah... 35 years old GGG doesn’t run 160, Canelo does.

Why would Jacobs go to Showtime if he can fight Canelo on DAZN
As a matter if fact I don’t think GGG goes to PBC either. Who he’s gonna fight there? Charlo who they expressed that they don’t want?

BJS is with Warren and Warren made a deal with Top Rank that his fighters except Fury will appear on ESPN. I guess a Canelo fight or any other case where they lose a pursue bid or something would be an exception.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Even though AJ vs Wilder is still the fight to make. I actually wanna see the Wilder/Fury rematch even more.

AJ done froze himself out of the picture and now prolly gotta throw some extra millions on any deal he offers them two.

This whole saga has had too many close calls already.

If anything I see it the otherway round. This has strengthened AJs position financially because by the sounds of it wilder doesnt want to play back that rematch immediately with Fury because he knows he'll take another L. I can see Wilder softening up the demands a little because AJ is potentially an easier fight. Winner takes all end of the year in v Fury