The Official “Blowed Up” (My web series) Thread - [EPISODE 5 OUT NOW!] WATCH/SUPPORT!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Oh yea and you :ufdup: by not having Nas's Get Down playing at the end of episode 4. The verse where he's rapping about the guys who snuck into the apartment to kill him while he moved on some Jet Li shyt would've fit PERFECTLY with the theme of the episode

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
You are a very good writer breh. Very talented

Good looking out man :salute:

Always trying to get better

Oh yea and you :ufdup: by not having Nas's Get Down playing at the end of episode 4. The verse where he's rapping about the guys who snuck into the apartment to kill him while he moved on some Jet Li shyt would've fit PERFECTLY with the theme of the episode

:ohhh: That woulda been dope, you're right. I'ma find a way to fit some Nas in at some point :ahh:. On some Jet Li shyt, let the hammers blow and wet three kids :wow:

Finding different blends of music to use is one of the funnest parts of editing.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@True Blue Moon
I watched the pilot and have some pros and cons.

Pros:
Guy with the dreads is a good wild/funny man
Good premise

Cons:
- The mic audio seemed a bit iffy

- Should dial down on using so much music, especially since some of the tracks used appeared to be copyrighted

- First episode didn't seem to have a flow, more like a random collection of scenes edited together.

With that said I still like the show, and will watch the rest of the season to see if you guys find your groove. Btw, when do you plan of shooting more episodes?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
@True Blue Moon
I watched the pilot and have some pros and cons.

Pros:
Guy with the dreads is a good wild/funny man
Good premise

Cons:
- The mic audio seemed a bit iffy

- Should dial down on using so much music, especially since some of the tracks used appeared to be copyrighted

- First episode didn't seem to have a flow, more like a random collection of scenes edited together.

With that said I still like the show, and will watch the rest of the season to see if you guys find your groove. Btw, when do you plan of shooting more episodes?

Word, glad you liked it and were able to break down pros and cons. I really want people to see the progression from episode to episode as we work to get better and fine tune this thing and learn.

Have you watched any others yet? We've shot and put out four episodes so far and they're all on the Blowed Up Web series Youtube channel. I'm meeting with my boy Terrence this weekend to figure out the next shoot schedule.