The Official “Blowed Up” (My web series) Thread - [EPISODE 5 OUT NOW!] WATCH/SUPPORT!

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:ohhh:

The ambition :wow:
It's part ambition and part using what I got. I'm pissed off that it's taking this long to go into production, so this point I'm like nah, man. Gotta doing something in the meantime.

Wish me luck breh :wow:

:salute: to the creative brehs :blessed:

What kind of outlook or goals do you have for your series through the rest of 2017?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's part ambition and part using what I got. I'm pissed off that it's taking this long to go into production, so this point I'm like nah, man. Gotta doing something in the meantime.

Wish me luck breh :wow:

:salute: to the creative brehs :blessed:

What kind of outlook or goals do you have for your series through the rest of 2017?

We're going to have the final three episodes of season 1 finished by early June. We go back into production for Episode 4 on the 22nd-23rd of this month. Through our crowdfunding initiative and some private donations from other investors we were able to raise about $2,000 to finish the season.

After the first season is completely finished I'm looking at submitting the series to a few film festivals to increase publicity and awareness for the series. I've got a few interviews and blog placements coming up within the next couple weeks and I am in talks with a few of our content distribution partners to get some more promotion for us on their end.

Throughout June-August I'm going to be assisting Quentin (Quan Banneker from the show) on putting together his next album and helping him get some shows and more promotion. Then around late August-early September I'm going to start writing season 2 for the Series. My goal is to start filming season 2 by the end of the year but I'm trying to take my time with the scripts for season 2 because there are some very deep themes I'm trying to explore and I want to write a classic

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What's up breh. We're planning to get a good amount of episodes done when I fly out to NYC next month. Doing it bicoastal and with a lot of moving parts has been difficult lately, but I think we're just about back on track.

How are things on your end?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What's up breh. We're planning to get a good amount of episodes done when I fly out to NYC next month. Doing it bicoastal and with a lot of moving parts has been difficult lately, but I think we're just about back on track.

How are things on your end?

Episode 5 out now on Seeka. Will be out on YouTube, Bingewave, and Go Indie TV on the 23rd.

Season finale JUST finished filming on Sunday. Will be out on Seeka July 1st:wow:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Episode 5 out now on Seeka. Will be out on YouTube, Bingewave, and Go Indie TV on the 23rd.

Season finale JUST finished filming on Sunday. Will be out on Seeka July 1st:wow:
Good shyt man. Y'all are on it for real. What would you say the overall response or criticisms have been?

I'm gonna have to start making versions of episodes without licensed music so I can get it on those other outlets as well as YouTube.

Congratulations :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good shyt man. Y'all are on it for real. What would you say the overall response or criticisms have been?

I'm gonna have to start making versions of episodes without licensed music so I can get it on those other outlets as well as YouTube.

Congratulations :wow:

Overall response has been exceedingly positive. We've been reviewed by "professionals", bloggers like @MartyMcFly and podcasters who are down with the culture like @LinusCaldwell and so far so good. It's a blessing.

Episode 4 is our fastest viewed episode so far (up to 2,500 views in one week on YouTube) and according to Seeka both episode 4 and episode 5 were the most watched episodes on their entire platform on the first two days of availability. I couldn't have asked for a better response and support from everyone.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The web series production dates getting pushed back a few times is frustrating, but we're in good spirits. Everyone is kind of busy with projects outside of each other, so it's become a bit more tricky to come back together and form like Voltron.

Our OG who gave us a guest spot in Episode 2, Lynne Koplitz, has a NetFlix special coming out tonight. I made another thread about it:

My Comedy OG's NetFlix Special is Coming Out. Lynne Koplitz - "Hormonal Beast" Aug. 22

Here's a Facebook post I made about it. I'd appreciate it if y'all could give her NetFlix special a look and share this Facebook post :salute: