The Official “Blowed Up” (My web series) Thread - [EPISODE 5 OUT NOW!] WATCH/SUPPORT!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
fukks no. Just had some setbacks with funding and people’s schedule so it took waaay longer than expected.

Back in it to win it. And it was def inspiring and fun watching you put in work during the hiatus.

How many episodes you shooting this time?

How many are you trying to do for the season??

Are you carrying on from the last episode or rebooting?

Are we ever going to see Jodi again?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
How many episodes you shooting this time?

We're knocking out this one out to get back on track. From there we'll likely knock out two per production session. One of the big setbacks is that it was tough lining up schedules and getting our hands on equipment with consistency.

I just bought a decent DSLR and some lights and sounds so that we're never without equipment in the event that something goes wrong. It's not much, but it'll keep us on schedule pumping out episodes.

How many are you trying to do for the season??

We mapped out 14 episodes initially. The Lynne episode was a bonus episode that ended up working as a standalone, so it might end up being 15.

Are you carrying on from the last episode or rebooting?

Definitely carrying over from the previous episode. The vibe of the season is that each episode can stand alone, but you're going to see a build in the characters and story so that it works to a finale climax. Everything storywise is still intact and we're going to hit a bit of a turning point in the episode I'm flying out tomorrow to get started on.

Are we ever going to see Jodi again?

Stay tuned! :blessed:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Putting the finishing touches on editing. Episode 5 dropping this weekend.

I’m so proud of what we accomplished with this episode and think y’all are really going to love it :to:

Can’t wait to put it out. Once I finish editing and get a cut for my team to look at I’ll post some good behind the scenes info and insight in anticipation of the drop. Brehs PLEASE support me on this when it’s out by subscring and sharing it out with your people.

While we’re not rolling in funds, we came together on some love shyt to get back on track and make this and I think it’ll show in the product. I’d really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart if y’all could fukk with me on this this weekend and moving forward on the journey through season one.

In the meantime, if you’ve watched the first four episodes, any questions? Or any thoughts or questions on the show as a whole or the process of making it?

I’ve been so busy editing since getting back from New York City that I’ve been barely sleeping and dreaming about scenes!

More soon.

Peace