Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
figure07_unemployment_rate.gif

ted_20111005.png

Figure1.png

07povertyrace.gif

The War on Poverty at 40

none of your graphs show that blacks were more dependant on government as a direct result of the war on poverty, infact, all it shows is that the war on poverty... reduced black poverty... i don't think you have fully learned the art of using data and evidence to support your conclusions.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
none of your graphs show that blacks were more dependant on government as a direct result of the war on poverty, infact, all it shows is that the war on poverty... reduced black poverty... i don't think you have fully learned the art of using data and evidence to support your conclusions.

thats because the crux of my argument centered around economic inequality between blacks and whites which is responsible for the rising underclass in the black community.. clearly the data I provided backs up my argument.. Im sure theres plenty of data out there that shows welfare dependency from 1964 - 1996 was more prevalent among blacks which is what spawned the 1996 personal responsibility and welfare reconciliation act that Clinton signed into law. Either way the point remains that I think blacks can rise up to economic equality to whites with Conservative self-help ideological policies (school choice, job training programs, merit based housing programs for the underclass, etc.)

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
thats because the crux of my argument centered around economic inequality between blacks and whites which is responsible for the rising underclass in the black community.. clearly the data I provided backs up my argument.. Im sure theres plenty of data out there that shows welfare dependency from 1964 - 1996 was more prevalent among blacks which is what spawned the 1996 personal responsibility and welfare reconciliation act that Clinton signed into law. Either way the point remains that I think blacks can rise up to economic equality to whites with Conservative self-help ideological policies (school choice, job training programs, merit based housing programs for the underclass, etc.)

nope nope and wrong. sorry you keep changing the discussion, im done here... you are grasping at straws and introducing new caveats into your argument. the ambigious data you presented can be used to present literally every argument except yours, which was about the direct link between LBJ and current black dependency. spoiler alert, no such link exists, because it is a ring wing fact free meme.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
nope nope and wrong. sorry you keep changing the discussion, im done here... you are grasping at straws and introducing new caveats into your argument. the ambigious data you presented can be used to present literally every argument except yours, which was about the direct link between LBJ and current black dependency. spoiler alert, no such link exists, because it is a ring wing fact free meme.

What gives you the authority to say what is and isn't relevant to black people? You think Gay marriage and abortion isnt a salient issue in the black community still today? Of course you dont, because your a know it all CAC that tries to speak on shyt you dont know about. Also, The economic goals of blacks and liberal whites are not the same for if it was, why has the black unemployment rate been double that of whites since the 1960's? If liberal whites had the same economic goals of blacks, blacks would be economically be more equal to whites. I suspect the gap has widen economically between whites and blacks the past 50 years due in part to LIBERAL policies of just throwing money at the problem in the form of welfare to appease instead of instituting programs that encourage those to become self sufficient with minimal government support....

You didnt read what I said for it is clear in this post that you quoted that my focus is on ECONOMIC EQUALITY! Why are liberal crackers angered as you are when a black person mention's economic equality?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You didnt read what I said for it is clear in this post that you quoted that my focus is on ECONOMIC EQUALITY! Why are liberal crackers angered as you are when a black person mention's economic equality?

the grave economic inequality is as a result of neoliberal policies started by Ronald Reagan in 1980... he also created the national debt that we see today in America... not through "liberal policies" but through "neo-liberal" policies enacted by conservatives... this is verifiable fact.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
the grave economic inequality is as a result of neoliberal policies started by Ronald Reagan in 1980... he also created the national debt that we see today in America... not through "liberal policies" but through "neo-liberal" policies enacted by conservatives... this is verifiable fact.

So are you saying blacks were economically equal to whites in the 1940's, 50's, 60's and 70's?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
So are you saying blacks were economically equal to whites in the 1940's, 50's, 60's and 70's?

no of course not, and actually if you read what I said, that isn't what I said at all.
I said the GRAVE income disparity was caused by Ronald Reagan and the Chicago School.

You are a simple minded person who looks at black income in relation to white income, and thinks "hey wouldn't it be great if black and white people could have the same income levels?" A simple minded c00n like yourself would be content in 2013 if black people and white people had "income equality". A non c00n, like 99% of this forum, would recognize that the top 1% has seen their income increase 300% since 1980, and since 2011 they have taken literally 100% of the gains in the new economy.

Top One Percent Captured 121 Percent Of All Income Gains During Recovery's First Years: Study

You keep chasing this unicorn of "racial income equality" and the 1% will continue to manipulate you and c00ns like you while they slowly but surely control every last dollar in the entire country, then you'll truly be equal, making 3 dollars an hour side by side with the white man.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
no of course not, and actually if you read what I said, that isn't what I said at all.
I said the GRAVE income disparity was caused by Ronald Reagan and the Chicago School.

You are a simple minded person who looks at black income in relation to white income, and thinks "hey wouldn't it be great if black and white people could have the same income levels?" A simple minded c00n like yourself would be content in 2013 if black people and white people had "income equality". A non c00n, like 99% of this forum, would recognize that the top 1% has seen their income increase 300% since 1980, and since 2011 they have taken literally 100% of the gains in the new economy.

Top One Percent Captured 121 Percent Of All Income Gains During Recovery's First Years: Study

You keep chasing this unicorn of "racial income equality" and the 1% will continue to manipulate you and c00ns like you while they slowly but surely control every last dollar in the entire country, then you'll truly be equal, making 3 dollars an hour side by side with the white man.

:niglet: Who you calling c00n you cracker ass cracker? And I never mentioned income levels of black and white people's to be the basis of income inequality. All along ive mentioned the UNEMPLOYMENT rate of blacks being doubled that of Whites since 1960.. And ive already posted the data to prove my point, and its clearly well before Reagan. So what the fukk are you even talking about? :heh: Got dam crackers stay trying to tell black folks what they can and cant focus on :snoop: At the end of the day, whats going to save the black community is conservative ideological policies that emphasize self help and self reliance from government welfare programs

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're okay with civil liberties being denied because someone gay???:ld: Roseanne Barr is not gay. And civil rights are not just for blacks.

What im not okay with is liberal Gays hijacking the black civil rights movement to fit their agenda, and then expect blacks to ride with them because they feel its the same agenda... Its not, and Brother Malcolm and Marcus warned us of this years ago...

What gives you the authority to say what is and isn't relevant to black people? You think Gay marriage and abortion isnt a salient issue in the black community still today? Of course you dont, because your a know it all CAC that tries to speak on shyt you dont know about. Also, The economic goals of blacks and liberal whites are not the same for if it was, why has the black unemployment rate been double that of whites since the 1960's? If liberal whites had the same economic goals of blacks, blacks would be economically be more equal to whites. I suspect the gap has widen economically between whites and blacks the past 50 years due in part to LIBERAL policies of just throwing money at the problem in the form of welfare to appease instead of instituting programs that encourage those to become self sufficient with minimal government support....

There is no black civil rights movement. There is one civil rights movement. People like you, who are sadly the majority, do not realize that gay marriage does not hurt you in any personal way. You not okay with it period. When it has nothing to do with you. It's not about who's butt got kicked the worse.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Im sorry, breh but this is a fundamental misreading, and lack of understanding of the graphs and figures presented. Not to come across as mean, but you are exposing yourself as an economic and social illiterate. The data you posted almost 100% defeats your premises, assumptions, and conclusions. Naturally, they completely support the theories of economic progressives. Im going to pos rep you, because these figures illustrate how devastating the neo-liberal environment has been for the black community. You are out of your depth here.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Naturally, they completely support the theories of economic progressives.

How are theories of economic progressives going to close the gap of the unemployment rate between whites and blacks? How has liberal economic policies such as War on Poverty and New Deal programs address the unemployment rate int he black community which has been double that of whites since as early as the 50's?