The Official Black Conservatism Thread

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
They killed dr king when his message started to become more about doing for self, and less about begging the govt for rights (nationalism).

These potato sack wearing fiddle playing jiggaboos are so proud to be leftists, not realizing that they're being played

They promote us to just wanna party, fukk, be rappers and shyt so that we can stay reliant on them. Say what you will about condie rice, Powell, Carson, or whoever - the Republican Party needs them, not the other way round (think about it).

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
complete, total, and utter nonsense
How? A black man providing security for himself and producing most basic needs for himself with little government services is indeed self sufficient and aligns with the idea of BLACK conservatism...Not sure why this idea is "nonesense"

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? A black man providing security for himself and producing most basic needs for himself with little government services is indeed self sufficient and aligns with the idea of BLACK conservatism...Not sure why this idea is "nonesense"
:beli::francis:

most black conservatives just wan't to integrate and live under another man's paradigm while simultaneously shytting on other black folks

Im all for a conservative family structure (although thats subjective in iitself but thats another story), and conservationism when it comes to personal finances

but everything else, im cool on that:hubie::dame:

A conservative Black man/woman in America is just a big ole paradox to me

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
:beli::francis:

most black conservatives just wan't to integrate and live under another man's paradigm while simultaneously shytting on other black folks

Then you dont understand what true Black Conservatism is..Your thinking of it from a mainstream media point of view..When I speak of modern Black Conservatism I speak of it from a Jackie Robinson paradigm...Most mothafukkas on this forum dont really know what Jackie Robinson stood for outside of baseball. I invite you to study Jackie Robinson thought on conservatism and then come talk to me.