The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really enjoyed the ending of the show. That speech at the end encompass the entire premise of the show and it was well done. As cool as Axe is he is a criminal and as much as we like him he is not making the world better. Sure people can romanticize what he does but all he is doing is encouraging criminal and selfish behavior in the entire world considering how much influence he has. Paul Gimminatie character is as much of selfish prick but at least he follows the law. Axe has corrupted his wife and made her believe that everything was fine. She was married to a DA did she saw the conflict of interest she just didn't care. Axe is a cool hero though the man who rose from nothing and manipulated the system to rise above it a hero to the poor but the biggest problem in our society. With all that said I hope he wins

HOW is he a CRIMINAL!?!?!?! The system is designed that way so the rich can prosper... :mindblown: it is a capitalist society we live in... He hasnt done anything we seen yet THAT heinous!!!!! :dahell:

All he doing is making money, he aint dealing hard drugs, making hard drugs, killing people, making weapons to blow up innocent foreign kids, starting wars, running guns....

I mean insider trading?!!?! :stopitslime: is that the biggest crime you got on him???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That ending scene between those two tho:

szDi8i4.gif

Pure fire... :banderas:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
HOW is he a CRIMINAL!?!?!?! The system is designed that way so the rich can prosper... :mindblown: it is a capitalist society we live in... He hasnt done anything we seen yet THAT heinous!!!!! :dahell:

All he doing is making money, he aint dealing hard drugs, making hard drugs, killing people, making weapons to blow up innocent foreign kids, starting wars, running guns....

I mean insider trading?!!?! :stopitslime: is that the biggest crime you got on him???
that's a pretty big crime tho breh

you don't have to be heinous to break the law.. i can think of about 20 laws that hurt nobody and aren't heinous that they will lock you the fukk up for

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Bruhs this show is the Wire for rich white collar muthafukas. They don't use wire taps and shyt because they have to follow "the paper trail" Axelrod is Avon and dude chasing him is McNulty.

Dude that Axelrod calls and says "handle this shyt" is Stringer. I could go on and on but this shyt is for a lack of a better term "high class drug dealing" their just doing it through a legal business. This shyt is great.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Hasn't he bribed police and got his employees to lie to the government :mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Insider trading is a crime and is dangerous. it is good if you got the info but if your playing and dont have it sucks to be you.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

If I remember correctly, in the pilot he had people breaking into buildings to get information.
I suspect that they originally planned to make him more blatantly corrupt, then they softened him up after the pilot.