The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just binged the entire season.. Show was fiya:whew:

So much drama for Axe.. Dude can't even enjoy his paper:why:
Wendy gettin' that $5 mill payout and the whip.. plus how you gonna work for the enemy:patrice:

Axe wife kept talkin' all that "we used to be in the streets" shyt.. I thought she was gonna clap somebody before the season ended:stopitslime:

Rashad girl gettin' here swirl on off and on camera:hhh:

Lots of bad bytches in this show left and right:takedat:

Every1 except Rashad's daughter looks like a tranny

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This been on my list for a few years, just started today, but coming off the high of catching up on season 2 of succession, this shyt ain’t captivating me...maybe because I don’t like any of the characters

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This been on my list for a few years, just started today, but coming off the high of catching up on season 2 of succession, this shyt ain’t captivating me...maybe because I don’t like any of the characters

Chuck Rhoades dad is hilarious

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wow literally the same, I started this a couple weeks ago off the strength of Successions & it being compared. I got to s3 but I just have lost interest the past week or so, this one just too pretentious, its good but it tries too hard

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

so succession is good? i'll have to add it to my list then.

wow literally the same, I started this a couple weeks ago off the strength of Successions & it being compared. I got to s3 but I just have lost interest the past week or so, this one just too pretentious, its good but it tries too hard

I don't want to trash Billions in the Billions thread, but Succession made me realize that Billions is just Entourage off Wall Street.

Though, if you're looking for likeable characters, you'll HATE Succession at first. Billions really wants you to think Chuck, Axe, Wendy, Taylor, Wags, etc are so COOL and SMART, each with a supernatural knowledge of movie references. Succession wants you the hate each and every character from the start, then slooowly let some of them grow on you.