The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

Daps
This show is still so fukken terrible. :beli:

I had the :beli: face when his wife was yelling at him to basically leave Axe alone.

I am basically "hate watching" this show now.
Haha, pretty much.

This show is the epitome of "trying too hard"
From the frat house dialogue, to the Giamatti's wife's whole existence. What got me this episode was the lame "he'll never snitch" speech the lawyer gave...they're really tryna build up the folklore of these guys

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
which has been the underlying theme of the entire series.

I need a gif of axe ripping up that $1.9B check up and throwing it in dude's face :russ:

tumblr_o2z6xjNtZP1ur83cmo2_500.gif

:whoo: at a $1.9 billion check

Nikka could buy my entire city with that

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
It wasn't the same seeing Axe wad up that ripped up check at Giamatti when I saw Showtime include that scene in all their network commercials :dame:

Axe reminds me of my College track coach but that guy is a four time in a row state coach of the year so :yeshrug:

Looking for more explanation for that late night skinny dipping scene with Giamatti's wife :patrice:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Been blowing through this over the week. Im fukking wit it so far.

Axe should just fukk ol boy wife, dont know why he playing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I won't front the dialogue is clunky:yeshrug:

...writers are juxtaposing inside trading stock talk with perversion FUKKERY:leostare:

But, this hedge fund-fukk U Money-aristocratic-underbelly lifestyle's fascinating to me:ohhh:

of course it is. they are dumbing it down for the average viewer who doesn't understand this shyt at all.

remember, in the end, this is entertainment. the kinda fukkery happening on this show pretty much would NEVER happen in real life.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Been blowing through this over the week. Im fukking wit it so far.

Axe should just fukk ol boy wife, dont know why he playing

if ur referring to old girl from sons of anarchy, she ain't fukking axe. she's into her husband and that kinky shyt they do. plus her husband's job has a lot of power, and even tho she makes more money than him at her job, his fam and he has a ridiculous trust fund. that's been implied.