☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You mean wave money in his face and force him to take a fall by taking a bribe you mean??? :ohhh:
dude cant afford his apartment

phylicia rashad's daughter can't stop throwing him the box (and she's rich)

and Axe's lawyer was baiting him talking about coming to work in the private industry.

Its a given

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dude cant afford his apartment

phylicia rashad's daughter can't stop throwing him the box (and she's rich)

and Axe's lawyer was baiting him talking about coming to work in the private industry.

Its a given

Yeah now that you mention it, The case can fall apart if they do corrupt this dude... :patrice:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What Law did he break!?!?! :heh: they have nothing on this dude.... and even if he did commit insider trading which STILL hasnt been proven, no one's gonna give him up. It's like the DA just doesnt like this dude because he wants to make him a figurehead of corporate america and greed. I mean there are two sides to this story...

It's not like the wire where we know barksdale is the badguy but they cant prove it, we know he called the shots, we know he runs the drug business and had people killed. stringer too...

I mean it's still not clear cut... :dahell: I still haven't seen any DEFINITIVE proof axe is guilty.

:mindblown:

Then why did ol'boy write a check for 1.2 billion and was willing to agree to the plea agreement? It was only when Giamatti's character was like no more trading for life, was he like :rudy: "fukk you, no deal".

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mindblown:

Then why did ol'boy write a check for 1.2 billion and was willing to agree to the plea agreement? It was only when Giamatti's character was like no more trading for life, was he like :rudy: "fukk you, no deal".

The thing is the wife was playing both sides to get them to both settle, she was manipulating both of them to not fight about shyt. Axe may not be guilty per se' but he figured what the hell its a small fine we can make the money back, the da DA will back off, he was prepared just to take the hit and just lean back, that shyt changed the minute giamatti said banned...

That's like telling a great white shark you can swim in a cage for the rest of your life but you're never gonna be truly free... Ego went nuclear then Kanye... :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What Law did he break!?!?! :heh: they have nothing on this dude.... and even if he did commit insider trading which STILL hasnt been proven, no one's gonna give him up. It's like the DA just doesnt like this dude because he wants to make him a figurehead of corporate america and greed. I mean there are two sides to this story...

It's not like the wire where we know barksdale is the badguy but they cant prove it, we know he called the shots, we know he runs the drug business and had people killed. stringer too...

I mean it's still not clear cut... :dahell: I still haven't seen any DEFINITIVE proof axe is guilty.
so you just missing all the insider trading he's been doing

and the hiring of the shady guy meeting in the basements to do his dirty work

or him sending his wife to pay off dudes wife so he won't snitch on him

or

or

or

or

i mean come on... he's definitely dirty... but the point of the show is just that... all he's doing is a little insider trading.. no harm right? well the other guy is out here busting nikkas 80 year old parents, making dudes clean up shyt, making his own dad take 6 figure losses, sending a farmer to jail who just dropped a tip to save his sick daughter and sent that other dude to jail that had his kids and the ice cream

paul's character is a stickler for the law.. and it don't matter if you make 30k cause your buddy told you a little secret... that's insider trading and he's gonna bust that ass

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so you just missing all the insider trading he's been doing

and the hiring of the shady guy meeting in the basements to do his dirty work

or him sending his wife to pay off dudes wife so he won't snitch on him

or

or

or

or

i mean come on... he's definitely dirty... but the point of the show is just that... all he's doing is a little insider trading.. no harm right? well the other guy is out here busting nikkas 80 year old parents, making dudes clean up shyt, making his own dad take 6 figure losses, sending a farmer to jail who just dropped a tip to save his sick daughter and sent that other dude to jail that had his kids and the ice cream

paul's character is a stickler for the law.. and it don't matter if you make 30k cause your buddy told you a little secret... that's insider trading and he's gonna bust that ass

:youngsabo: He's gonna try.... :lolbron:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Axl and Wendy naked pool business FUKKERY:krs:

...indecent proposal on a hundred, thousand, trillion:banderas:

Ripped a $2 Billion dollar check, and threw at Chuck and his Attorney cronies faces:birdman:

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:blessed:The fukkery in this show is amazing. Bobby giving no fukks ripping up a 2 billion dollar cheque and throwing it in a U.S. Attorney's face.

Wendy seems like she down to have an affair if the price is right.:dame:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:blessed:The fukkery in this show is amazing. Bobby giving no fukks ripping up a 2 billion dollar cheque and throwing it in a U.S. Attorney's face.

Wendy seems like she down to have an affair if the price is right.:dame:

I thought she was gonna fukk him regardless....:russ::francis:

oh it was a 1.9 billion dollars.... :troll: