Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
9/11 backdoor inside trading ETHER came thru and Snoop Dogg the building:dame:

...VULGAR, no pun intended:whoa:

Wait, so Axe knows his gay employee's the SEC plant:ohhh:
:banderas:That was such a dope ending. I was like damn they fooled Axe, but his soldiers are more loyal than the Feds thought :umad:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You want Axelrod that bad that you turn down a $9million a year offer from a private firm? :damn:

yeah that's crazy, but giamatti's character's family is already rich as fukk, and he's got a big ass trust fund. his ego is so outta control, he don't even care about the money at this point.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
yeah that's crazy, but giamatti's character's family is already rich as fukk, and he's got a big ass trust fund. his ego is so outta control, he don't even care about the money at this point.
Is he suppose to come into the Trust soon? The wife was talking about taking their kids out of private school if she quits cause it cost 70k a year, she wouldn't need to do that if they really loaded like that :patrice:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Is he suppose to come into the Trust soon? The wife was talking about taking their kids out of private school if she quits cause it cost 70k a year, she wouldn't need to do that if they really loaded like that :patrice:

I mean shyt. dude's a 50 year old man. I'd be shocked if he can't access his own trust fund.

regardless, his ego is way outta control.

and if they were really concerned about money, his wife would have took a non-rewarding, but high paying job that her head hunter offered her.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What keeps a dude like Ax going. I'd cash out and enjoy life :what:

Everybody should get to be a Billionaire for a day :noah:

Planes hittin buildings and Ax making 700mili :banderas:

Ruthless :wow: