The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I thought she was gonna fukk him regardless....:russ::francis:

oh it was a 1.9 billion dollars.... :troll:
Yea, what's a $100K give or take. lol. I'm starting to think Bobby and Wendy have had sex already in the past since she's known him longer than she's known Chuck.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea, what's a $100K give or take. lol. I'm starting to think Bobby and Wendy have had sex already in the past since she's known him longer than she's known Chuck.

Yeah they a little too chummy sometimes.... I be like :patrice: he tells her all his secrets, He needs her, she doesnt want to quit her job and loves working there. and they talking too close for my comfort and the whole nakid spa convo was like :dahell:

You really think my wife gonna be cool with me getting nakid with my psychiatrist in a turkish spa alone, the amount of fukkery here when you think about it is crazy... :heh:

im not you

All Star
Daps
knew the deal would die the minute they started one upping each other. both egos are too big to let the other dude get that last word in.

it would be cool to see both of them slowly lose everything with wendy in the background with the :shaq2: every time they take hits

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
knew the deal would die the minute they started one upping each other. both egos are too big to let the other dude get that last word in.

it would be cool to see both of them slowly lose everything with wendy in the background with the :shaq2: every time they take hits
I think Wendy is gonna be the only winner here. Maybe even Bobby's wife. They both seem to be doing there own side investments in case shyt hits the fan. I might be wrong, but I remember Wendy did some investing with the $250K she took out.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah they a little too chummy sometimes.... I be like :patrice: he tells her all his secrets, He needs her, she doesnt want to quit her job and loves working there. and they talking too close for my comfort and the whole nakid spa convo was like :dahell:

You really think my wife gonna be cool with me getting nakid with my psychiatrist in a turkish spa alone, the amount of fukkery here when you think about it is crazy... :heh:

I am glad you are finally realizing it.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Was dude was working for Axe Capital when he was insider trading with that farmer? If so wouldn't Axe Capital be in trouble anyway?:dahell:
And the wife of the US Attorney STILL working for Axe when he just raided the place totally makes no sense, even for tv:childplease:
We all know the Assistant is going to get caught up fukking up some how and Axe is going to find out:beli:
The Giamatti sex fetish stuff won't be public until season 3 or 4...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was dude was working for Axe Capital when he was insider trading with that farmer? If so wouldn't Axe Capital be in trouble anyway?:dahell:
And the wife of the US Attorney STILL working for Axe when he just raided the place totally makes no sense, even for tv:childplease:
We all know the Assistant is going to get caught up fukking up some how and Axe is going to find out:beli:
The Giamatti sex fetish stuff won't be public until season 3 or 4...

TONS OF fukkERY..... :lolbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

which has been the underlying theme of the entire series.

I need a gif of axe ripping up that $1.9B check up and throwing it in dude's face :russ:

tumblr_o2z6xjNtZP1ur83cmo2_500.gif

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
almost certainly

not sure why yall hating the show. i fukk wth it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so how long before the pics of axe and giamatti's wife naked in the pool together get leaked? :sas2:

speaking of that scene, I have a feeling they used a body double for maggie siff when they showed her from behind. in SOA, she was kinda flabby. and to be honest, a 45 year old :bryan: woman ain't lookin like that naked.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mindblown:

Then why did ol'boy write a check for 1.2 billion and was willing to agree to the plea agreement? It was only when Giamatti's character was like no more trading for life, was he like :rudy: "fukk you, no deal".
to make everybody else happy. the dude that got interrogated with the 2nd family, his wife, axe's wife etc

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
so you just missing all the insider trading he's been doing

and the hiring of the shady guy meeting in the basements to do his dirty work

or him sending his wife to pay off dudes wife so he won't snitch on him

or

or

or

or

i mean come on... he's definitely dirty... but the point of the show is just that... all he's doing is a little insider trading.. no harm right? well the other guy is out here busting nikkas 80 year old parents, making dudes clean up shyt, making his own dad take 6 figure losses, sending a farmer to jail who just dropped a tip to save his sick daughter and sent that other dude to jail that had his kids and the ice cream

paul's character is a stickler for the law.. and it don't matter if you make 30k cause your buddy told you a little secret... that's insider trading and he's gonna bust that ass

This episode made think this show is a little better than I thought at first. I was afraid that Axe would be some kind of evil mastermind who never loses because he's 10 chess moves ahead of everyone else. But this episode showed that he was willing to give up, accept the loss, and move on. Accepting the deal wasn't part of some supervillain scheme, I think he would have been willing to start over until the they started trying to humiliate him.

I was starting to fear that they were moving in a direction that he somehow had supervillain insider info from Al Qaeda before 9/11, but now I realize that he really believes it when he says that he's not doing anything different than any other businessman in his position. At this point Axe is looking a lot more sympathetic than Chuck.

Also, when Chuck's father mentioned that he would be able to run for any office, it confirmed my impression that Giamatti's character is partially based on Rudy Giuliani.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Episode was cool. Show hasnt been able to hit it out of the park yet,but I'm never bored.

Hopefully it ramp up as it goes.