The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it brehs... :banderas: Giamatti willing to do whatever it takes.... :mjcry:

I was laughing at the scene when his wife slapped him in the bedroom and his reaction, the way his head shook... :mjlol::deadrose:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Attorney Paul Giamatti fukked up. Bobby Axe was gonna pull a Nucky Thompson by giving up his crown and stepping down not because he was guilty but so his family and his people can eat without having the government harrass them to death... but fukkboy Giamatti fukked it up and his wife knows he fukked up.

:salute:AxeGang still lives
:pacspit:Paul Giamatti

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Meh. A little of a let down from the last episode.

I didn't want Axe to :cape: his bratty ass kids but I did like him giving that CAC a fade for driving his kids drunk.

I can see Giamatti's staff turning on him for being all up in the investigations .

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Meh. A little of a let down from the last episode.

I didn't want Axe to :cape: his bratty ass kids but I did like him giving that CAC a fade for driving his kids drunk.

I can see Giamatti's staff turning on him for being all up in the investigations .
If you don't want your bosses to be... all in the investigations all in the cases Come To AxeCapital!

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Him strong arming the SEC dude was pretty good. Scared that nikka shytless.