The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show for some reason I can't explain reminds me of "Ballers". It's probably no worse than Ballers, but I had a more positive opinion of Ballers because it exceeded expectations and this show doesn't quite live up to my expectations.

I get what you are saying as far as visualizations, but that is as far as it goes imo. Ballers is an excellent show because the characters dialogue and actions stay with in range and conflict is not necessarily resolved at the end of the episode. Ballers is a comedy as well. This show is beyond stupid, I am honestly watching it to see if it gets better but it is so fukken terrible. Yet again, Axe has a shadowy figure that tells him what goes down before it actually happens (:childplease:) Giamatti's character conflict of interest with his wife (:childplease:). The terrible dialogue, the weird kink fetish of ol'boy. Axe can sail to the Galapagos with a week's notice. Yeah I get he is the boss but :comeon:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That last episode was fresh
Its still kinda corny to me

*off base

This Lucifer shyt is funny to me for some reason

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This show is still so fukken terrible. :beli:

I had the :beli: face when his wife was yelling at him to basically leave Axe alone.

I am basically "hate watching" this show now.

She works at this dude's company. I mean you dont wanna fukk up your wife's high paying job just cause you got a grudge against this rich dude right?!!? :dahell:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I get what you are saying as far as visualizations, but that is as far as it goes imo. Ballers is an excellent show because the characters dialogue and actions stay with in range and conflict is not necessarily resolved at the end of the episode. Ballers is a comedy as well. This show is beyond stupid, I am honestly watching it to see if it gets better but it is so fukken terrible. Yet again, Axe has a shadowy figure that tells him what goes down before it actually happens (:childplease:) Giamatti's character conflict of interest with his wife (:childplease:). The terrible dialogue, the weird kink fetish of ol'boy. Axe can sail to the Galapagos with a week's notice. Yeah I get he is the boss but :comeon:
ballers would be grade A if it was an hr long

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She works at this dude's company. I mean you dont wanna fukk up your wife's high paying job just cause you got a grudge against this rich dude right?!!? :dahell:

But ol'dude broke the law, he has a job to do.

I not arguing the terrible plot on this terrible show with you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But ol'dude broke the law, he has a job to do.

I not arguing the terrible plot on this terrible show with you.

What Law did he break!?!?! :heh: they have nothing on this dude.... and even if he did commit insider trading which STILL hasnt been proven, no one's gonna give him up. It's like the DA just doesnt like this dude because he wants to make him a figurehead of corporate america and greed. I mean there are two sides to this story...

It's not like the wire where we know barksdale is the badguy but they cant prove it, we know he called the shots, we know he runs the drug business and had people killed. stringer too...

I mean it's still not clear cut... :dahell: I still haven't seen any DEFINITIVE proof axe is guilty.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What Law did he break!?!?! :heh: they have nothing on this dude.... and even if he did commit insider trading which STILL hasnt been proven, no one's gonna give him up. It's like the DA just doesnt like this dude because he wants to make him a figurehead of corporate america and greed. I mean there are two sides to this story...

It's not like the wire where we know barksdale is the badguy but they cant prove it, we know he called the shots, we know he runs the drug business and had people killed. stringer too...

I mean it's still not clear cut... :dahell: I still haven't seen any DEFINITIVE proof axe is guilty.
they're gonna flip the DA's assistant/underling cause he's broke :heh:

They've hinted at it all season