Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
hmm.... i will post a few bible quotes and no longer respond. it seems you are beligerant at this point, saying biblical truth is stupid and name calling. This is not what Yahudah represents. I suggest further study and interaction with Yahuah Tsaba, to get a better understanding.

You will never be able to find a verse that designates the sons of god as the line of abel, because those verses dont exist. It was made up to lead people away from the truth, supernatural truth, that christians will not understand. Every reference to the sons of god is to supernatural beings, even in the new testement where John expounds on how much of an honour it is to be called sons of god, due to its supernatural significance. Paul states that we are sons of god, faultless and blameless. Always in future tense, expecting to become angelic beings, blessed to be called as such by faith and adherance to Yahuah and Yahusha. This is in reference to the concept identified in the old testement as angels being the sons of god, bearing witness by the Spirit to patiently await the adoption, when we don know what form we will be in, but we know we will be like Him.

Genesis 6
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose . 3 And Yahuah said , My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh : yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job 1
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Yahuah, and Satan came also among them.

Job2
1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Yahuah, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD

Job 38
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare , if thou hastunderstanding.5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest ? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened ? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered ; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8
11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Yahusha from the dead dwellin you, he that raised up Mesciach from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwellethin you.12 Therefore , brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die : but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live . 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry , Abba, Father.16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God , and joint-heirs with Masciach; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may bealso glorified together . 18For I reckonthat the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Philippians 2
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perversenation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Masciach, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

1 John 3
1 Behold , what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be : but we know that, when he shall appear , we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is .

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
#1 I didnt called "biblical truths" stupid because the book of Enoch isn't biblical and never was considered as the word of GOD no mater how much the truth hurts your feelings. You can't put a square in a round hole buddy.

#2 And once again, a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG post and a ton of scriptures THAT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANGELS SLEEPING WITH HUMAN BEINGS. Why? Because it isn't biblical and no where n the bible. We already know GOD called angels sons of Gods and he also called the seed of Abel the sons of God. You have to understand the bible to know what "sons of GOD" that verse apply to. It can't be the angels cuz they don't sleep with humans and Jesus already said that loud and clear. The book of Enoch is equivalent to
DungeonsDragons0cover.jpg

But keep dancing though.

Last edited:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
here is my post on angels from the other thread. There are many many points to get to in your comment, but we can discuss them all. I think we are describing the same things, just some broader biblical concepts must be defined.

I'm sure we are. I see things happening now that many do not acknowledge. Much of what the Bible talks about is related to the Middle East. Fellow people in the U.S. are waiting for things to happen here while the main city is Jerusalem and the main problem is Rome (Vatican).

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
If you don't have the spirit to dig deeper with a strong's concordance and go into the hebrew and greek then just stick with the stick with 1611 kjv and use an 1828 webster's dictionary.

We use mostly the Hebrew scriptures as defined by the strongs concordance, but I use the ISR(Institute for Scriptural research) bible along with the king james version. I emphasis on the use of the Hebrew interpretation for all scripture.
Is there a reason why the two of you prefer KJV over Geneva? The Geneva Bible is one of the most historically significant translations of the Bible into English, preceding the King James translation by 51 years.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
pls explain the natural birth of a race of giants due to normal bloodline interactions, brother. i would not insult your explanation, this is bible study and correct interpretation is key. If we ignore the superantural aspects of the bible, we are undermining the Word of Yahuah. If we are going to 'return to Yahudah' then a core knowledge of the bible is neccessary. Thats my point and purpose, always.

If you believe in the Book of Enoch then you also believe the world is 5775 years old. :usure:

You honestly think that 5775 years ago, God made the first human and named him Adam?
And years later angels came down and made giants??

I think in 3760 BC there were "giants" out there that had nothing to do with supernatural creation. There were very short people living just as there were tall people living.
in 1019BC, David killed Goliath and he was only around 7 feet tall.
David wasn't even a short man, but Goliath was stated to be a "giant" compared to him.... but Goliath was only around 7 feet tall.
Translation of the word to describe him turned into a "giant" classification and had him at 10 feet tall. smh
All lies for translation purposes and to hype up the story.
You don't possibly think that the book of Enoch was dazzled up with supernatural ideas to prove a point?

And I believe in God. I also believe in Jesus, but to a certain point.
I just don't believe Adam and Eve were the first humans on earth. I believe they were the first to know God, but not the first humans. :yeshrug:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Revelation 8:10-11 KJV
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; [11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Wormwood is translated to Chernobyl in Ukrainian.

:ohhh: I think I may have slept on this post, let me go dig & research a bit

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why dont yall take a look at the Book of Jasher?
http://www.yahwehsword.org/yahsher/01_creation.htm

Let me give an example of how ANY bible you have has been edited. Just ask yourself what is missing in between these verses?

Genesis 22
20 Some time later Abraham was told, “Milkah is also a mother; she has borne sons to your brother Nahor: 21 Uz the firstborn, Buz his brother, Kemuel (the father of Aram), 22 Kesed, Hazo, Pildash, Jidlaph and Bethuel.” 23 Bethuel became the father of Rebekah. Milkah bore these eight sons to Abraham’s brother Nahor. 24 His concubine, whose name was Reumah, also had sons: Tebah, Gaham, Tahash and Maakah.

Genesis 23:1
Now Sarah lived 127 years; these were all the years of her life. 2 And Sarah died in Kirjatharba; the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan: and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her

Something is missing in between these verses. There is no flow to it at all. How can yall believe in the devil, yet trust his people to give you the truth?Because all the bibles yall have have been published by the elite who serve Satan

:manny:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
If you believe in the Book of Enoch then you also believe the world is 5775 years old. :usure:

You honestly think that 5775 years ago, God made the first human and named him Adam?

And years later angels came down and made giants??

I think in 3760 BC there were "giants" out there that had nothing to do with supernatural creation. There were very short people living just as there were tall people living.
in 1019BC, David killed Goliath and he was only around 7 feet tall.
David wasn't even a short man, but Goliath was stated to be a "giant" compared to him.... but Goliath was only around 7 feet tall.
Translation of the word to describe him turned into a "giant" classification and had him at 10 feet tall. smh
All lies for translation purposes and to hype up the story.
You don't possibly think that the book of Enoch was dazzled up with supernatural ideas to prove a point?

And I believe in God. I also believe in Jesus, but to a certain point.
I just don't believe Adam and Eve were the first humans on earth. I believe they were the first to know God, but not the first humans. :yeshrug:

Do you believe in Satan?Do you believe in the book of Revelation?

Entrapta310

Daps
Do you believe in Satan?Do you believe in the book of Revelation?

The fallen Angel? Or the original idea of sin?

And the book of Revelation is a cryptic book written mid 1st century after Rome's great fire.
It was also written around the time that Jesus's followers were being burned and killed....
You take the Apostle John's words for face value?
That book was a mental prophecy he claimed God showed him.
:usure:

I'm not saying God didn't talk to him, but you gotta ask why he really wrote that book and did it in such an imaginary way.

Entrapta310

Daps
Why dont yall take a look at the Book of Jasher?
http://www.yahwehsword.org/yahsher/01_creation.htm

Let me give an example of how ANY bible you have has been edited. Just ask yourself what is missing in between these verses?

Genesis 22
20 Some time later Abraham was told, “Milkah is also a mother; she has borne sons to your brother Nahor: 21 Uz the firstborn, Buz his brother, Kemuel (the father of Aram), 22 Kesed, Hazo, Pildash, Jidlaph and Bethuel.” 23 Bethuel became the father of Rebekah. Milkah bore these eight sons to Abraham’s brother Nahor. 24 His concubine, whose name was Reumah, also had sons: Tebah, Gaham, Tahash and Maakah.

Genesis 23:1
Now Sarah lived 127 years; these were all the years of her life. 2 And Sarah died in Kirjatharba; the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan: and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her

Something is missing in between these verses. There is no flow to it at all. How can yall believe in the devil, yet trust his people to give you the truth?Because all the bibles yall have have been published by the elite who serve Satan

:manny:

Maybe there is nothing missing. Moses took handed down tablets and wrote Genesis. Even in Genesis it explains that others worked hard to preserve knowledge for a man like Moses to translate it, put it together and teach it.
Maybe Sarah's life wasn't that important to these people and/or Moses.

One has to think God had a master plan when Moses was raised in Egypt.
He put him there for a reason.
Why question his work and then try to say those who translate serve Satan?
If you read the Torah, which are the first 5 books of the bible, are you implying Satan translated them?
Moses wrote the Torah. The Torah is in it's original form if you read Hebrew.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The fallen Angel? Or the original idea of sin?

Both breh.

And the book of Revelation is a cryptic book written mid 1st century after Rome's great fire.
It was also written around the time that Jesus's followers were being burned and killed....
You take the Apostle John's words for face value?
That book was a mental prophecy he claimed God showed him.
:usure:

I'm not saying God didn't talk to him, but you gotta ask why he really wrote that book and did it in such an imaginary way.

The book tells you why he claimed to have wrote it lol. So either you believe it or dont. I never take prophecy (or claimed prophecy) at face value because its written in parables and allegories.

Maybe there is nothing missing. Moses took handed down tablets and wrote Genesis. Even in Genesis it explains that others worked hard to preserve knowledge for a man like Moses to translate it, put it together and teach it.

Moses has nothing to do with the translations of the "Zondervan" bibles or whatever publisher you received your bible from.

Maybe Sarah's life wasn't that important to these people and/or Moses.

The bible says some things about Sarah so obviously she was important enough to be included. Just take a look at the book of Yasher breh... You dont have to read it all,just tryna see what yall think about it.

One has to think God had a master plan when Moses was raised in Egypt.
He put him there for a reason.
Why question his work and then try to say those who translate serve Satan?

Who questioned his work? I question the work of the elite who provided you those books. Do YOU trust them to give you the truth when they dont give it in other areas of life?

If you read the Torah, which are the first 5 books of the bible, are you implying Satan translated them?
Moses wrote the Torah. The Torah is in it's original form if you read Hebrew.

Im implying that Satan took things out of scripture. I mean why else do you think you refer to the Eternal One of Abraham as "god" and His son as "Jesus"? You dont think thats what they were originally referred to as do you? If not, WHY does the bibles we receive now, do that? Because someone took out the original name(s) and replaced them?

Wheres the proof concerning your last sentence? Can you read Hebrew?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Is there a reason why the two of you prefer KJV over Geneva? The Geneva Bible is one of the most historically significant translations of the Bible into English, preceding the King James translation by 51 years.

I use the KJV so i can use the strongs numbers along with it, to understand the hebrew. Ive heard that the geneva bible is an older bible and has some varying old testement scrpture within it. What are some of the difference? I will watch the videos when i get the chance, could you explain some of them for me? thanks