Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
The book of Enoch was never apart of the bible and now it makes perfect sense why you believe in that fallen angels sleeping with men BS. You are reading these outside books that go directly against the WORD OF GOD, and actually reverence them more than the actual scriptures, smh. Its clear as day that the book of Enoch was never accepted as biblical because of the fallen angel sleeping with me lie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

(quote from wiki)
Although evidently widely known during the development of the Hebrew Bible canon, 1 Enoch was excluded from both the formal canon of the Tanakh and the typical canon of the Septuagint and therefore, also the writings known today as the Deuterocanon.[7][8] One possible reason for Jewish rejection of the book might be the textual nature of several early sections of the book that make use of material from the Torah; for example, 1 En 1 is a midrash of Deuteronomy 33.[9][10] The content, particularly detailed descriptions of fallen angels, would also be a reason for rejection from the Hebrew canon at this period – as illustrated by the comments of Trypho the Jew when debating with Justin Martyr on this subject. Trypho: "The utterances of God are holy, but your expositions are mere contrivances, as is plain from what has been explained by you; nay, even blasphemies, for you assert that angels sinned and revolted from God." (Dialogue 79)[11]

The book of Enoch doesn't match up with the bible so thats why it was never including with the other books of the bible. The apocrypha was part of the bible and that was removed from the bible by the Catholics because it they scriptures was exposing a lot of them pagan practices.

Offshoot false denominations like "The church of latter day Saints, and Ethiopic Orthodox Christians are the only people that believe that non sense.

Whats funny is the bible encyclopedia, the jewish and christian scholars that put together the bible, and Jesus all agree angels can't have sex with people, but this guy has a "higher education" then all the people that put this thing together.

most modern day biblical interpretation removes the spiritual aspect and purposely condemns material that goes against accepted tradition like evolutionary cosmology and biology. The creation of giants by unearthy beings would fit neatly into that category. They also propagatee the use of the false name jesus, which is known to be a greek name and a lie. The reason most of those extrabiblical materials are removed is because of these concepts, which can conclusively be proven. Knowledge starts with adherence to the bible, not cutting things out that go against societal norms. Remember that the Ethiopians were the very first messianic church, not the romans. In other words adhering to a roman doctrine would contradict the original meaning of the texts. The dead sea scrolls also came from a messianic community. These scrolls were unearthed containing the book of Isaiah, the book of enoch and other, previously unknown messianic writings. They came from a community that worshipped the Messiah Yahusha AND followed the originally commanded law of moses, most likely the Essenes.

Jude
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying , Behold , YAHUAH cometh with ten thousands of his saints...

Joshua 10
And the sun stood still , and the moon stayed , until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies . Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

I also would appreciate if you refrained from using profanity, or even abbreviations of profanity when discussing in this bible study. this is a pure thread and will be used for worship aid, not profanity. Cheers!

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Revelation 8:10-11 KJV
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; [11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Wormwood is translated to Chernobyl in Ukrainian.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
most modern day biblical interpretation removes the spiritual aspect and purposely condemns material that goes against accepted tradition like evolutionary cosmology and biology. The creation of giants by unearthy beings would fit neatly into that category. They also propagatee the us I also would appreciate if you refrained from using profanity, or even abbreviations of profanity when discussing in this bible study. this is a pure thread and will be used for worship aid, not profanity. Cheers!

No they condemned the book of Enoch because no part of the bible aligns with fallen angels have sex with women. And there is curse words in the bible so I don't know what you are talking about. I would appreciate you keep books like "the book of Enoch" out of the bible thread because it's not biblical and was never accepted as bible. It is not the word of GOD no matter how bad you want it to be

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I would suggest you read the book of enoch and the apocryphal book of giants, if there is any confusion concerning this doctrine. The bible describes some strnge things and we are doing a disservice to the Word by calling people who believe the bible liars. Cheers brother.

quoted for emphasis

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Revelation 8:10-11 KJV
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; [11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Wormwood is translated to Chernobyl in Ukrainian.
I did some research on this last night and discovered this was true. Or in part true based on the similarity of two plants, both used to create the illegal, psychotropic drink absynth. The ukranian word and the russian word only differ by one letter, and it is most likely a synonym for wormwood. We could look at this in two ways, either biblical prophecy is concerning radiation or the chernobyl event and area were designed around biblical prophecy. I would suggest the latter, due to the wormwood event being catagorized literally as a star, or angel falling to bitter the waters world wide, nevertheless the Chernobyl event and city was designed around a biblical concept in secret, even in an atheist state.

the hebrew word for wormwood is La`anah, which means to become bitter by metaphor, it also may mean to curse. The same word is used for hemlock in the hebrew, wich is a type of poison. The word in the ancient greek is Apsinthos, which translates directly to absynth, another connection to chernobyl. I will continue to do research into this line of thought.

this was good info cheers bro, i didn know about this!

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
No they condemned the book of Enoch because no part of the bible aligns with fallen angels have sex with women. And there is curse words in the bible so I don't know what you are talking about. I would appreciate you keep books like "the book of Enoch" out of the bible thread because it's not biblical and was never accepted as bible. It is not the word of GOD no matter how bad you want it to be
Please explain, biblically, the existance of giants. you do believe in giants, dont you?

This is what happens when we rely on a european interpretation of biblical truth, you cancel the Word of Yahuah without even looking at it.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
I did some research on this last night and discovered this was true. Or in part true based on the similarity of two plants, both used to create the illegal, psychotropic drink absynth. The ukranian word and the russian word only differ by one letter, and it is most likely a synonym for wormwood. We could look at this in two ways, either biblical prophecy is concerning radiation or the chernobyl event and area were designed around biblical prophecy. I would suggest the latter, due to the wormwood event being catagorized literally as a star, or angel falling to bitter the waters world wide, nevertheless the Chernobyl event and city was designed around a biblical concept in secret, even in an atheist state.

the hebrew word for wormwood is La`anah, which means to become bitter by metaphor, it also may mean to curse. The same word is used for hemlock in the hebrew, wich is a type of poison. The word in the ancient greek is Apsinthos, which translates directly to absynth, another connection to chernobyl. I will continue to do research into this line of thought.

this was good info cheers bro, i didn know about this!

Many medical journals talk about the increase of thyroid cancer due to the effects from Chernobyl. Others say Chernobyl is over 10x deadlier than Fukushima. If you look at the result of that trumpet you will notice a specific death count is not given.

Seeing a star referred to I put the word messenger in its place or you will have problems when you get to :

Revelation 9:1 KJV
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

A star was given a key? Its better when a messenger was given a key.

Another one is:

Revelation 9:1-11 KJV
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. [2] And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. [3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. [4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. [5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. [6] And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. [7] And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. [8] And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. [9] And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. [10] And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. [11] And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The key is the king Abaddon also Apollyon which translates to the Destroyer. See what Saddam Hussein translates to and look at when U.S. and allied forces kicked him out.

The next trumpet deals with the Euphrates River and a great army. The river is nearly dried up and the river bed would make a nice path for an army.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
'The key is the king Abaddon also Apollyon which translates to the Destroyer'

we cant take the bible out of context here, angels are messengers, i made a post about this in another thread the link between stars, angels and messengers. they are all really the same thing.

another link to this concept of stars, angels messengers, fallen angels is the greek word apollyon. Apollyon is simply apollo, the greek god of the sun and music. Apollo is the destroyer and a fallen angel. all the greek gods are the fallen angels of the bible.

acts 14
11 And when the people saw what Paul had done , they lifted uptheir voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come downto us in the likeness of men.12 And they called Barnabas , Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chiefspeaker.13 Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people.

there is a correlation between all ancient mythology that is not taught, it all fits perfectly with the bible.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Please explain, biblically, the existance of giants. you do believe in giants, dont you?

This is what happens when we rely on a european interpretation of biblical truth, you cancel the Word of Yahuah without even looking at it.

The sons of God = The children of Abel
The daughters of men = The children of Cain

God punished Cain for not sending up his best offering so he one of Cain's punishments was he must leave the area. When Abel's bloodline started migrating throughout the earth they saw daughters of Cain and starting marrying them. Their offspring were Giants. See how easy that is when you follow the word of God and now lean on outside books that contradict the bible. You tried to make it seem like the bible doesn't explain their existence when it clearly did.

And the nerve of you to say im canceling the Word of GOD lol. I'm the one standing up for the bible and the words of his only begotten son. You are trying to make his direct words, of no effect because you are teaching the commandments of men and doing away with the bible.

Mathew 15:8-9

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. :blessed:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
infact i made a whole video about the

God punished Cain for not sending up his best offering so he one of Cain's punishments was he must leave the area. When Abel's bloodline started migrating throughout the earth they saw daughters of Cain and starting marrying them. Their offspring were Giants. See how easy that is when you follow the word of God and now lean on outside books that contradict the bible. You tried to make it seem like the bible doesn't explain their existence when it clearly did.

And the nerve of you to say im canceling the Word of GOD lol. I'm the one standing up for the bible and the words of his only begotten son. You are trying to make his direct words, of no effect because you are teaching the commandments of men and doing away with the bible.

Mathew 15:8-9

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. :blessed:
you are missing a key element here. If this was a natural connection, between the sons of Alaheim and the Daughters of Adam, then why did they bear giants?

So many times european instruction and biblical misinterpretation is dedicated to denying the supernatural instead of affirming it.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Many medical journals talk about the increase of thyroid cancer due to the effects from Chernobyl. Others say Chernobyl is over 10x deadlier than Fukushima. If you look at the result of that trumpet you will notice a specific death count is not given.

Seeing a star referred to I put the word messenger in its place or you will have problems when you get to :

Revelation 9:1 KJV
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

A star was given a key? Its better when a messenger was given a key.

here is my post on angels from the other thread. There are many many points to get to in your comment, but we can discuss them all. I think we are describing the same things, just some broader biblical concepts must be defined.

The role of angels in history is established as beings who are able to:

1. transfigure at will from human to beast and a various array of mixture between
2. messengers for both YAHUAH and satan
3. emerge from one of two alternate dimensions, described biblically as heaven and hell
4. communicate through higher languages, such as hebrew, body language, symbology and interpretation.
5. genetically alter the structure of mankind through 'interbreeding' creating the demi-god or demonic bloodline.

but what other aspects of angels or 'luminaries' are given in the bible? There are several other forms angels have taken including 'UFO' type wheels covered in eyes (ophanim, Ezek. 1), spirits who move in the shape of lightning (luke 17) and also stars.

Understanding all the abilities of angels is key to understanding this final principal in our bible study. Stars, the normal stars we all see in the sky, are angels. Not only are stars angels, but the planets are too. The bible states specifically that planets are stars. Intuitively we already know without any additional evidence that stars and planets look exactly alike when veiwed from the earth. The planets themselves shine and in the book of Jude we learn where the word planet comes from. This is a very hard understanding to come to, because our science based education teaches the opposite of this reasoning, that stars and planets are fundamentally different, but bible wisdom and our own eyesight, should aid in overcoming the false doctrine of the world concerning the planets.

Jude

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

The term here for wandering stars in the ancient greek is planetos. The entire book of Jude is discussing the difference between the saints of Alaheim, who are reserved eternal life and the followers of the devil, who are reserved everlasting death. Jude does not distiguish here between the physical and the spiritual, comparing righteous men with saints, the archangel Michael and angels, and unrighteous men with wandering stars and the devil, due to their relative spiritual influences. The bible often parallels these spiritual and physical concepts because ancient hebrews understood that there is no difference, the spiritual ALWAYS drives the physical. This is how we learn, not only the difference between the righteous and the wicked, but also that wandering stars are planets.

Rev 9
1And the fifth angel sounded , and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Amos 5
But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Judges 5
20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera

Job 38
31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Moloch, Chiun, Pleaides, Orion, Mazzaroth, and Arcturus are all stars or constillations of stars. The last quote, Job 38, describes arcturus with his sons. Now how can a star have sons? To be continued.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You posted a whole bunch of nothing cuz none of that is talking about angels wandering around and sleeping with the women they pick and chose.

\you are missing a key element here. If this was a natural connection, between the sons of Alaheim and the Daughters of Adam, then why did they bear giants?

Why would i speculate and break GOD's law? If the 1611 KJV doesn't answer your question then i guess it wasn't for man to know. I know one thing though, you dont know more than Christ and Christ said angels dont marry/have sex. So i dont care how many pagan books you pull up :mjlol:

Proverbs 30:6
Add not unto his words, lest he reprove you, and you be found a liar

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
pls explain the natural birth of a race of giants due to normal bloodline interactions, brother. i would not insult your explanation, this is bible study and correct interpretation is key. If we ignore the superantural aspects of the bible, we are undermining the Word of Yahuah. If we are going to 'return to Yahudah' then a core knowledge of the bible is neccessary. Thats my point and purpose, always.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I just answered your question. It seems like the bible aka the word of GOD isn't suffecient enough for you.

Cain was a wicked seed. His seed is considered the seed of Satan after he went ashtray. Once God's seed joined Satans seed it formed Giants aka mighty men. The verse is right there in the bible. Sorry if you dont beleive in the word of GOD and gotta add your own conclusion. I just know the biblical scholars, the ones that pick and choose what books belong in the bible, and even the false denominations aren't stupid enough to teach that false doctorine. Its not even close to being true and no part of the bible backs that silly claim.

And you got the nerve to say i learned a "eurpopean doctorine " ?

6576240.jpeg

^^^ This is the only denomiation that teaches that madness, and its nothing but "europeans". Pot calling kettle