Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Its beautiful to see that people are aware how dangerous this doctrine is. Imagine how many good brothers and sisters are excluded mentally from learning the truth because of these guys. And even now trying to trap you into a racist debate.

Matthew 28:19-20King James Version (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

ALL NATIONS who praise the Name of the Father and the Son, and keep His commandments, will be saved. Anyone who says different does not know the Masciach, or the Father.

Exactly. These camps have a wicked cult like hateful spirit on them. So unfortunate that these camps are their first exposure to Hebrew Israelites. Hopefully they will learn one day. @Marvel is brainwashed into believing that israelites MUST to these camps. Very dangerous mindset and ideology.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Exactly. These camps have a wicked cult like hateful spirit on them. So unfortunate that these camps are their first exposure to Hebrew Israelites. Hopefully they will learn one day. @Marvel is brainwashed into believing that israelites MUST to these camps. Very dangerous mindset and ideology.
Yes. and that is the trick, people are instantly turned away from the truth, white black Hispanic, indian, everyone. Imagine what will happen when the lights go out, or when the fema camps start operating in full, or when the riots start. we will have another gang who will target people who are not in line with their doctrine, thus an excuse for people to persecute us all. It will become the gang that its mentality already reflects. I will pray for marvel and I hope you will too, its hurts me to see such responsibility wasted.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Now you are using the ESV :mjlol:
Marvel. It is your responsibility as someone with the knowledge of the truth to not use is as a tool for dissention and for hate, but to be a light to all nations, so they can learn from you as a teacher, not to be rebuked and damned. It is your responsibility that Yahuah has blessed you with and it is very powerful. If you become consumed by its implications, then you will prove yourself unworthy of it. White, black, indian, Hispanics all people are meant to come to you so they can learn HOW to worship the Father, how can they do that if you are damning them?

It is you who can change everything right now, and become that city on the hill who cannot be hid, and that light that isn't hidden behind a bushel, with meekness, longsuffering, spiritual maturity and most importantly love. Where is your love for your brother. Spreading the message of Yahuah is how we love one another, but there is a way to do it. Cheers bro and I have prayed that you will understand.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Its beautiful to see that people are aware how dangerous this doctrine is. Imagine how many good brothers and sisters are excluded mentally from learning the truth because of these guys. And even now trying to trap you into a racist debate.

Matthew 28:19-20King James Version (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

ALL NATIONS who praise the Name of the Father and the Son, and keep His commandments, will be saved. Anyone who says different does not know the Masciach, or the Father.

It was already prophesied in the beginning that we would teach all nations but y'all are ignorant of what it was because you did not eat the whole roll and do not have the understanding:

First lets established who the Most High addressed in Deuteronomy:

Deuteronomy 1
1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.

Now let's see what he said concerning a latter days future prophecy:

Deuteronomy 30
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
7 And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

Verse 1 tells us exactly what we will call to mind the blessing and the curse among all nations. This is before we even entered the land of Israel...we were told we would eventually be scattered. The Most High declared the end from the beginning.

We are going also tell them the gospel, that our Power will return and bring us back into our land and that the curses that were upon us, will be upon them, that is in verse 7. The main curse is slavery which happened in multiple captivities and everywhere to be scattered.That is why we would be hated among all nations, because it is not good news to them.

Verse 3 clearly tell you that we will gathered from among all nations that we were scattered.

Isaiah 14
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

For some reason, many of our people do not want Israel to be the head nation and they do not want to rule over their oppressors and take those captives whose captives we were.

So, when you see brothers from different camps..they just do not just teach their own people but they teach all nations. Before the Most High brings judgement on a nation or nations in this case, he let's them know about it first. Just like Daniel let the Babylonians know that they were going to be taken down by the Persians. So what we are teaching the nations is OUR gospel (good news) and that gospel comes a message of redemption for OUR nation Israel and for them us ruling them with a rod of iron upon the 2nd coming of Yahawashi.

Psalm 2
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Here is the precept that it links to it:

Revelation 2
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

So it clearly says that they will be an inheritance and they will be ruled and be dashed to pieces. The Most High is not given the inheritance he promised to Israel to other nations. That would be confusion and it would be making the Most High a liar.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

You still have not answered my question. It is a simple, yes or no answer:

Can nations outside of Israel inherit everlasting salvation?

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
You still have not answered my question. It is a simple, yes or no answer:

Can nations outside of Israel inherit everlasting salvation?

Yes. Absolutely. @chezlopez already explained it.
If the most high deems them worthy of everlasting salvation why not? Thats up to the MOST HIGH, not us. He decides that, and he can do whatever he wants. You need to worry more about yourself and YOUR people, and if your really an israelite (:lolbron:set a good example for other nations to follow.as opposed to to obsessing over THEIR salvation/judgement with the most high.

So @Marvel If the most high decides to grant an individual(s) from other nations everlasting salvation, what are you gonna do? Tell the most high "its not fair." :mjlol:

Let that marinate for a minute. Didnt Christ heal a canaanite woman's daughter? He didn't say "umm, shes not an israelite so imma let her suffer." NO, he commended her "great faith" and granted her request.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Yet, you claim to be an Israelite, but will you set up a camp to help deliver the elect from all these Israelite camp doctrines that you claim to be false? The answer is NO.

I'm trying to think if I should use your train of thought to respond to you on this one lol.
" @Marvel logic aka GMS San Fran Bay area israelite logic: If you dont realize that the popular youtube HI camps are false and for entertainment purposes only, the most high has blocked you from learning the truth.:lolbron:"

See how ridiculous that GMS logic sounds? To answer the question, I don't need to do that to prove to you that I'm an israelite. Your first exposure to who is/isn't an israelite prob came from these popular camps on youtube, so unfortunately your foundation is shakey... Another red flag should have been, you most likely stumbling across them because of tomc00nery antics.

These camps like the christian church, are dangerous because they mix in some truth with their agenda. Thats how they draw you in....So i guess its natural for you to feel that way. These camps operate somewhat similar to cults. I'm sure you seen how quick the bay area gms turned on their "brother." Theres a few vids out there detailing the harassment ex-isupk, gms, iuic after leaving these cults. I will give them props that they prob influenced you into wanting to learn more of the truth. Just remember, follow Christ not men.

To answer your question, i'm doing my best to strengthen my relationship with the most high. I do that by praying ,trying my best to keep my heart clean & try my best to follow his commandments...I pray for understanding and wisdom. I also pray that whenever the time is right, for me to rise to the occasion to help "preach" to our people. How do I do this? I"m kinda somewhat doing that right now by talking to you online ain't I? Same with social media...

In person whenever the time is right and an opportunity presents itself, and I feel like the most high is pushing me to preach/spread knowledge, I do it. Very simple. I spark mind (s), that will in turn spark another mind, and so on. When people respect your integrity and know that your sincere, they start to inquire, research, and eventually follow some things. :dj2:

Blessup

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
If the most high deems them worthy of everlasting salvation why not? Thats up to the MOST HIGH, not us. He decides that, and he can do whatever he wants. You need to worry more about yourself and YOUR people, and if your really an israelite (:lolbron:set a good example for other nations to follow.as opposed to to obsessing over THEIR salvation/judgement with the most high.

So @Marvel If the most high decides to grant an individual(s) from other nations everlasting salvation, what are you gonna do? Tell the most high "its not fair." :mjlol:

Let that marinate for a minute. Didnt Christ heal a canaanite woman's daughter? He didn't say "umm, shes not an israelite so imma let her suffer." NO, he commended her "great faith" and granted her request.

You are too easy to rebuke :pachaha:

The women referred to herself as a dog. In the eastern world calling someone a dog is a major insult. She knew her place...that she will only eat of the mere crumbs that fall from the master's table...the same table the children of the kingdom eat from.

Matthew 15
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Exodus 11
7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the Lord doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Revelation 22
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Now let's see who the gates of the city are for:

Revelation 21
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel

Where is the gate for the other nations? I hear crickets....

So, Canaanite knew that she would have masters' (plural) and she would be considered a dog. It actually takes faith to believe that you are a dog when compared to the children...the children of Israel.

We never said that the all nations would disappear. How else would we be able to have a Kingdom? A kingdom requires that one has people that need to be subjugated ...the other nations.

The woman had more faith that she was a dog than you do in the Word...since you believe it is tainted. Therefore, she had greater faith than you. She knows her place...but you do not know your place.

:sas1:

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

Revelation 7

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our Alaheim which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of Alahiem, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and Alaheim shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
You are too easy to rebuke :pachaha:

The women referred to herself as a dog. In the eastern world calling someone a dog is a major insult. She knew her place...that she will only eat of the mere crumbs that fall from the master's table...the same table the children of the kingdom eat from.

Now let's see who the gates of the city are for:

Where is the gate for the other nations? I hear crickets....

So, Canaanite knew that she would have masters' (plural) and she would be considered a dog. It actually takes faith to believe that you are a dog when compared to the children...the children of Israel.

We never said that the all nations would disappear. How else would we be able to have a Kingdom? A kingdom requires that one has people that need to be subjugated ...the other nations.

The woman had more faith that she was a dog than you do in the Word...since you believe it is tainted. Therefore, she had greater faith than you. She knows her place...but you do not know your place.

:sas1:

Not sure if it was intentional, or not, but you missed the most important point of the post. I even bolded it for you.
Yes.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Revelation 7

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our Alaheim which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of Alahiem, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and Alaheim shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Exactly...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Revelation 7

Funny enough, he never returned after this lol. Hebrew Israelites are just like any other religion. They get a piece of the truth, but mixed with alot of lies.

So God doesn't destroy all the people that did wrong to the real Israelites?

When has He ever? Why would He cause a nation to punish the Israelites, then punish that nation for doing so?