Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
According to this prophecy those that eat swine will be consumed with the fire:

Isaiah 66
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have much love and respect for all religions and the people of them. One of my main principles is: "Live and let live."

But I've been looking to get into mine again for sometime. Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to read through this thread. It's almost Easter and I'm feeling the time right now.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I have much love and respect for all religions and the people of them. One of my main principles is: "Live and let live."

But I've been looking to get into mine again for sometime. Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to read through this thread. It's almost Easter and I'm feeling the time right now.

Cool. Welcome to the thread. How do you keep Easter?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Philippians 2:9-11 KJV
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

It's more than that. A person can go to church or read the Bible everyday of their live and not have salvation. It's what you do with His name. "He knows my heart" isn't good enough.

Romans 10:10, 13 KJV
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

In the Hebrew He would have been known as Yesuha Ben Yosef and Joshua would have been known as Yesuha Ben Nun.

James 1:5-6 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. [6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

If learning is a problem ask and will be given.

Romans 10:10, 13 KJV
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of Yahuah shall be saved.

So if the Name is not Jesus, and it is the name that you suggested, Yesuha, then why wouldn you use that name instead of the false name?

And how, in Hebrew, do you render the name Yesuha? Many people use this name (or Yeshua) but the Hebrew pronunciation is different. The rendering you use is in Aramaic, not Hebrew, the way to tell is that the Father's Name is left out.

the doctrine of the Name really brings this verse to fruition:

John 5
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Do u see that this is prophecy??

This is how the Name is spelled in Hebrew:
יהושע

This is how its spelled in the old testament tanak, even in the prophecies concerning the Name of the Messiah. It is a very common Hebrew name, shared by two other Hebrews in the new testament, and three in the old. The Name is rendered a few different ways in the old testament, but over two hundred times like this, far and away the most common rendering.

The letters from right to left are as follows: Yod Hei Vav (which is the Fathers Name found in the prophets, Yahu) then Shin Ayin. So Yahusha would be the rendering. Yahu-sha, which is a conjunction of two words, Yahuah, the Fathers Name, and yasha (sha), the word for salvation.

Matt 1:21
"She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Yahusha, for He will save His people from their sins."

The word yesuha, or yeshua removes the fathers Name, Yahu, which is a common Babylonian practice, which is where Aramaic comes from. Another example of this is the name Joseph, or Yosef, which is rendered in Hebrew Yahusef or יהוסף , u can see reading from right to left the same patters of letters for the Fathers Name Yahuah.

'He will save His people from their sins' indicates the term yasha, and thus Yahusha. We use yasha for salvation but there are a few words for it in the tanak, they are all derived from this root word however. Thus we find that yesuha and yeshua both only satisfy in part the name, and in a different language than Hebrew with a deteriorated meaning and value, while the name Jesus removes all meaning and value. Je-sus or Hesus is actually the name of a greek deity, we can see this name when used in the new testament greek for the names Ephesus, rendered this way in praise of the deity like the name Epaphroditus found in phillipians 2:25. the prefix ep means 'for' so the pagan city of greek Ephesus means 'for hesus'. There is another pagan link to that name originating in celtic folklore for another false deity. This is the reason using the original Hebrew is important, all other languages are littered with pagan references.

psalms 68:4
'Sing unto Alaheim, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before him.'

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Just a reminder to everyone in this thread.
Do not follow israelite "camps" on youtube. They preach false doctrine. Wouldn't be surprised if their leaders are agents...

Any "israelite" using the Zondervans bible dictionary is using the devils "tool":

"Zondervan publishers (who publish the New international Version of the Bible) is owned by Harper Collins? Harper Collins also publishes The Joy of Gay Sex and The Satanic Bible. Tragically, many professed Christians know this yet continue to use their corrupted NIV bible. Oh how apostate America has become when even it's professed Christians are using corrupted Bibles that blasphemy and dishonor the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is absolute blasphemy what the NIV translators did to Philippians 2:6...

King James Bible: "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

New International Version: "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,"

Verse 5 makes it clear that this Scripture is speaking about Jesus Christ, "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:" The NIV butchers have gone 180 degrees the opposite direction of the truth by saying that Jesus couldn't grasp equality with God. The Bible teaches that Jesus is not only equal with God, but Jesus is Almighty God. In fact, Jesus self-proclaimed Himself as Almighty God in Revelation 1:8, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Jesus said that a corrupt tree cannot bring forth good fruit. There is NO WAY that the Satanic bible can live in harmony with God's Word. There is NO WAY that God would preserve His word (as He promised in Psalm 12:6-8) through a company which also sells a book on how to have enjoyable gay sex. It's sickening in the name of decency. Yet, foolish immature believers promote and continue to use the perverted NIV.

If you are using a NIV, you need to toss it into your garbage pail and beg God to forgive you for using a Satan-inspired counterfeit bible.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Do not follow israelite "camps" on youtube. They preach false doctrine. Wouldn't be surprised if their leaders are agents...

Any "israelite" using the Zondervans bible dictionary is using the devils "tool":

"Zondervan publishers (who publish the New international Version of the Bible) is owned by Harper Collins? Harper Collins also publishes The Joy of Gay Sex and The Satanic Bible. Tragically, many professed Christians know this yet continue to use their corrupted NIV bible. Oh how apostate America has become when even it's professed Christians are using corrupted Bibles that blasphemy and dishonor the Lord Jesus Christ.

King James Bible: "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

New International Version: "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,"

Verse 5 makes it clear that this Scripture is speaking about Jesus Christ, "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:" The NIV butchers have gone 180 degrees the opposite direction of the truth by saying that Jesus couldn't grasp equality with God. The Bible teaches that Jesus is not only equal with God, but Jesus is Almighty God. In fact, Jesus self-proclaimed Himself as Almighty God in Revelation 1:8, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Jesus said that a corrupt tree cannot bring forth good fruit. There is NO WAY that the Satanic bible can live in harmony with God's Word. There is NO WAY that God would preserve His word (as He promised in Psalm 12:6-8) through a company which also sells a book on how to have enjoyable gay sex. It's sickening in the name of decency. Yet, foolish immature believers promote and continue to use the perverted NIV.

If you are using a NIV, you need to toss it into your garbage pail and beg God to forgive you for using a Satan-inspired counterfeit bible.
The NIV is definitely a false translation, as is the KJV. And Israelite 'camps' that are racist are the problem, most consider themselves the 'chosen people' but cannot distinguish themselves biblically from edomites, or Babylonians or Egyptians, due to the families being intermingled. Following a Hebrew doctrine, however, is very biblical. Its a shame that some cannot have the knowledge of the truth and be mature with it, but there is always hope in Yahusha Ha Masciach. cheers.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:comeon:

1. All Israelite camps heavily endorse the KJV bible.

2. Israelite camps are very much aware that everything in the Zondervan dictionary is not correct you match it with scriptures to see what lines up, but most of their information is on point. It takes a spiritual man to discern what is good for edification according to the scriptures.

3. The Zondervan compact bible dictionary is one of the few published dictionaries that actually tell you outright that the Negroes are not the descendants of Ham which that information is one of the most important things documented by scholars outside of the Bible and Zondervan just so happens to have it. SO that would mean we would to reject that too, right?

4. Since, you are so against Israelite camps, the 12 tribes sign and you claim to have the mysteries and the deep knowledge why don't you become Moses and lead the people. Are you planning on starting a camp? Are you going to make a new 12 tribes sign and give us the breakdown? Can you breakdown the Book of Revelation to us and provide the precepts to match your understanding?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The NIV is definitely a false translation, as is the KJV. And Israelite 'camps' that are racist are the problem, most consider themselves the 'chosen people' but cannot distinguish themselves biblically from edomites, or Babylonians or Egyptians, due to the families being intermingled. Following a Hebrew doctrine, however, is very biblical. Its a shame that some cannot have the knowledge of the truth and be mature with it, but there is always hope in Yahusha Ha Masciach. cheers.

@Blessup He rejects the KJV. What do you have to say about that?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

If the KJV is wrong what translation are you using then? :heh:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
@Blessup He rejects the KJV. What do you have to say about that?
He's right.
KJV is the best thing that we have, but you gotta remember it still was translated in greek and then later english... You know how many things were lost/corrupted in the translation? Just the fact that it says Jesus and Jehovah is a corruption alone. If it was the truth than why not list the original names? You can't translate a name.

The only way we would really know the truth is to read the ancient uncorrupted hebrew scrolls.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
He's right.
KJV is the best thing that we have, but you gotta remember it still was translated in greek and then later english... You know how many things were lost/corrupted in the translation? Just the fact that it says Jesus and Jehovah is a corruption alone. If it was the truth than why not list the original names? You can't translate a name.

The only way we would really know the truth is to read the ancient uncorrupted hebrew scrolls.
Exactly. of course I still use the KJV, its the only thing we have. I sometimes use the ISR and of course cross reference through strong's and other lexicons. In order to know the Hebrew of the new testament you have to have the septuigint to see what common words are used in the old testament greek, to match to the new testament greek. then using the strongs u can match the greek and Hebrew to English. A teacher online, LamadYahu, put me on to this method of Hebrew interpreting the messianic Scriptures.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
He's right.

I have to also say I told you wine was alright the other night for unleavened week. I was wrong, it is not. My wife and i just got rid of peanut butter, jelly, peach tea, barley flour and a few other items of leaven that we missed. Its tough and we prayed for forgievenss, but Yahuah is worth it.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Exactly. of course I still use the KJV, its the only thing we have. I sometimes use the ISR and of course cross reference through strong's and other lexicons. In order to know the Hebrew of the new testament you have to have the septuigint to see what common words are used in the old testament greek, to match to the new testament greek. then using the strongs u can match the greek and Hebrew to English. A teacher online, LamadYahu, put me on to this method of Hebrew interpreting the messianic Scriptures.
Yup. Thats literally the most we can do. But the KJV doesn't have all of the answers. Theres a reason why they wouldn't let anyone see the hebrew scrolls found in the cave of jersulem for over 50 years... Thats SKEP and you know they corrupted it. Wouldn't be surprised if they recreated the entire scrolls, fill with lies, to reinforce their agenda.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I have to also say I told you wine was alright the other night for unleavened week. I was wrong, it is not. My wife and i just got rid of peanut butter, jelly, peach tea, barley flour and a few other items of leaven that we missed. Its tough and we prayed for forgievenss, but Yahuah is worth it.
We human, I'm sure the Most high knows our hearts and intentions. If we honestly didn't know, i doubt we will be punished for it. He sees that we are making strides in the right direction. It's different when you KNOW and intentionally defy the law.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
He's right.

Do you have the ancient uncorrupted hebrew scrolls? :sas1: