Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Lol He's playing blind and acting like he didn't read it said for FOUR CENTURIES BLACKS AND NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TOGETHER AGAINST WHITE INVAIDERS

We don't care what you think. We are giving you historical evidence that these people are Israelites. We sent out a link with 25 pages of maps, bible verses, pictures, etc. So if you don't believe thats on you.

Zondervan Bible Dictionary

Now go to the Zondervan Bible Dictionary and look up the word - Ham
zondervan-264x355.jpg

Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about
96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons
to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of
the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians,
Ethiopians,
Libyans and Canaanites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

In his book The Mediterranean Race (1901), Sergi argued that there was a distinct Hamitic racial group which could be divided into two sub-groups: the Northern Hamites, which comprised Berbers, Toubou, Fulani and the Guanches; and the Eastern branch, which comprised Egyptians, Nubians, Ethiopians, Oromo, Somali, and Tutsis.[7] Some of these groups had "lost their language" and so had to be identified by visible physical characteristics. In Sergi's theory, the Mediterraneans were the "greatest race in the world", and had expanded north and south from the Horn of Africa, creating superior civilizations.[2][8] Sergi described the original European peoples as "Eurafricans". The ancient Greeks and Italians were born from "Afro-Mediterraneans" who migrated from western Asia and had originally spoken a Hamitic language before the advent of Indo-European languages.[8]

I already gave my opinion on that. I explained the only reasonable explanation like 2 pages ago.
Zondervan's is NOT the bible.

Your going by another book and NOT the Bible. Fcuk Zondervans for a minute. Lets go strictly off the BIBLE.
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-12.htm
King James Bible
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Why do you keep ignoring that Judah would be scattered throughout the four corners of the earth? You notice Zondervans is the ONLY source that says "not the negro."

So if you agree that Igbos are the tribe of Judah, then you have to agree that the majority of Jamaican's are also Judah being that the majority of Jamaicans descend from Igbo. Then you would also have to agree that the 12 tribes sign is foolishness. Correct?

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Since yall love posting youtube videos, do yall research on ZondervansL

And yall nikkas taking the words of zondervans as FACT while ignoring the words in the BIBLE?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Your going by another book and NOT the Bible. Fcuk Zondervans for a minute. Lets go strictly off the BIBLE.
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-12.htm
King James Bible
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Why do you keep ignoring that Judah would be scattered throughout the four corners of the earth? You notice Zondervans is the ONLY source that says "not the negro."

YEAH GOD SAID THAT TO THE 12 Tribes in Egypt when he was giving out the Do's and Don'ts. Judah wasn't the only tribe in the wilderness receiving the law. IT WAS ALL 12 TRIBES lol
Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men

Isaiah 28:9-13King James Version (KJV)
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

You just learned how to keep the Passover yesterday and trying to tell us who the true Israelites are? God didn't get a chance to reveal any meat to you yet cuz you still learning the ways of GOD. You are still drinking baby formula and trying teach us how to digest a T Bone steak. This is crazy as hell. I hope you realize what you are doing.

And yall nikkas taking the words of zondervans as FACT while ignoring the words in the BIBLE?

:deadmanny: Im watching the video waiting on some ground breaking, demonic shyt lol.. Its a whole bunch of nothing. I don't have a zondervan bible lol. I have a zondervan bible dictionary. I don't read NIVs and all these new forms of bibles.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I hope this is enough "strictly from the bible" for you

YEAH GOD SAID THAT TO THE 12 Tribes in Egypt when he was giving out the Do's and Don'ts. Judah wasn't the only tribe in the wilderness receiving the law. IT WAS ALL 12 TRIBES lol
Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men

Isaiah 28:9-13King James Version (KJV)
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

You just learned how to keep the Passover yesterday and trying to tell us who the true Israelites are? God didn't get a chance to reveal any meat to you yet cuz you still learning the ways of GOD. You are still drinking baby formula and trying teach us how to digest a T Bone steak. This is crazy as hell. I hope you realize what you are doing.

I was well aware of passover. Your twisting my words. I clearly said I see conflicting information online, and I was comparing and contrasting information. Yes it was my first time keeping passover. So what? Most of us DONT celebrate passover. We all start somewhere.I already said I JUST got back into town that day, after flying out across the country for a fam emergency...Thats between the most high and me.
:dame:
Lets not get off topic. This isn't about me. Just because I was as informed about when passover started doesn't discount the other facts that i posted. I know my history.

Ok well if the tribes were scattered ALL OVER THE EARTH then why is so hard to believe that some tribes were scattered to ethiopia? Remember bible only, not man made zondervans demonic publishing.

Also why aren't you specifically responding to what I just asked you about the Igbos??? You avoiding that the like the plague.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

I would advise these type of conversations, discussing 'who is and who isn't Yahudah' are fruitless and relatively unknowable in modern times. I believe this has been done this why by Yahudah on purpose. As you stated earlier the Yahudim(jews) lost their heritage by fruitless and idolatrous behavior, we don need to repeat this type of madness. We can determine who Yahudah isn't, before we can determine who Yahudah is. One thing is for certain: anyone who accepts Yahusha as Messiah and keeps the commandments is Yahudah and is grafted into the family like one who is home born. So these conversations have no merit, anyone who excludes anyone else, based on anything else besides keeping the commandments and having the testimony of Yahusha, is NOT Yahudah.

More importantly there are signs in the heavens right now. Last night on the day of Passach there was a lunar ecliose, also known as a 'blood moon'. There will be another blood moon on sept 28-29, and that just happens to be another set apart day, The Day of Atonement or Yom Kippurim. These cannot in NO WAY be coincidences.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
I was well aware of passover. Your twisting my words. I clearly said I see conflicting information online, and I was comparing and contrasting information. Yes it was my first time keeping passover. So what? Most of us DONT celebrate passover. We all start somewhere.I already said I JUST got back into town that day, after flying out across the country for a fam emergency...Thats between the most high and me.
:dame:
Lets not get off topic. This isn't about me. Just because I was as informed about when passover started doesn't discount the other facts that i posted. I know my history.

Ok well if the tribes were scattered ALL OVER THE EARTH then why is so hard to believe that some tribes were scattered to ethiopia? Remember bible only, not man made zondervans demonic publishing.

Also why aren't you specifically responding to what I just asked you about the Igbos??? You avoiding that the like the plague.
also arguing with them will get you nowhere, they have their doctrine and much of it is non-biblical. Instead we should celebrate what all of us have in common, the Scriptures. But as you have seen, they will not acknowledge anything scriptural that is not in line with their doctrine. Shalum brothers, and stop this madness.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I would advise these type of conversations, discussing 'who is and who isn't Yahudah' are fruitless and relatively unknowable in modern times. I believe this has been done this why by Yahudah on purpose. As you stated earlier the Yahudim(jews) lost their heritage by fruitless and idolatrous behavior, we don need to repeat this type of madness. We can determine who Yahudah isn't, before we can determine who Yahudah is. One thing is for certain: anyone who accepts Yahusha as Messiah and keeps the commandments is Yahudah and is grafted into the family like one who is home born. So these conversations have no merit, anyone who excludes anyone else, based on anything else besides keeping the commandments and having the testimony of Yahusha, is NOT Yahudah.

More importantly there are signs in the heavens right now. Last night on the day of Passach there was a lunar ecliose, also known as a 'blood moon'. There will be another blood moon on sept 28-29, and that just happens to be another set apart day, The Day of Atonement or Yom Kippurim. These cannot in NO WAY be coincidences.

I 100% percent agree with this statement:
discussing 'who is and who isn't Yahudah' are fruitless and relatively unknowable in modern times.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
also arguing with them will get you nowhere, they have their doctrine and much of it is non-biblical. Instead we should celebrate what all of us have in common, the Scriptures. But as you have seen, they will not acknowledge anything scriptural that is not in line with their doctrine. Shalum brothers, and stop this madness.
Word, I see that

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Zondervan Bible Dictionary
Now go to the Zondervan Bible Dictionary and look up the word - Ham
zondervan-264x355.jpg

Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about
96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons
to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of
the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians,
Ethiopians,
Libyans and Canaanites.

Nobody is pulling out a bible. Its like the strong's concordance. Its a tool, a dictionary

I was well aware of passover. Your twisting my words. I clearly said I see conflicting information online, and I was comparing and contrasting information. Yes it was my first time keeping passover. So what?

Lets not get off topic. This isn't about me. :dame:

IT IS ABOUT YOU. You don't understand and you don't know shyt is because you are just learning the commandments. AFTER YOU LEARN THE COMMANDMENTS HE WILL TEACH YOU KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. You are trying to act like you already got it and we are wrong WHEN WE ARE THE ONES THATS BEEN KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS. Its a reason why we know it and you "don't believe or don't understand".

Psalms 111:10
Verse Concepts
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this isthe whole duty of man.

Psalms 119:130
Verse Concepts
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

^^^ you two days in and trying to act like you aint simple :heh:

Psalms 119:100

I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

We got young men living in this day and age that know more than the people of the OT. Why BECAUSE THEY BEEN KEEPING THE LAWS OF GOD FOR YEARS. You keep the Passover for 24 hours and got the nerve to tell folks thats been walking in the ways of GOD for years whats right. The bible said you have no knowledge or understanding. He hasn't even came to you yet to give you the awareness for stuff thats considered meat. You are still learning how to keep track of time and what days we should worship god and how to celebrate him. But you got the nerve to say to some native americans "you aint Israelites". You are at step 1 talking about some "next level boss" shyt. :heh:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Nobody is pulling out a bible. Its like the strong's concordance. Its a tool, a dictionary

IT IS ABOUT YOU. You don't understand and you don't know shyt is because you are just learning the commandments. AFTER YOU LEARN THE COMMANDMENTS HE WILL TEACH YOU KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. You are trying to act like you already got it and we are wrong WHEN WE ARE THE ONES THATS BEEN KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS. Its a reason why we know it and you "don't believe or don't understand".

Psalms 111:10
Verse Concepts
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this isthe whole duty of man.

Psalms 119:130
Verse Concepts
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

^^^ you two days in and trying to act like you aint simple :heh:

Psalms 119:100

I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

We got young men living in this day and age that know more than the people of the OT. Why BECAUSE THEY BEEN KEEPING THE LAWS OF GOD FOR YEARS. You keep the Passover for 24 hours and got the nerve to tell folks thats been walking in the ways of GOD for years whats right. The bible said you have no knowledge or understanding. He having even came to you yet to give you the awareness for stuff thats considered meat. You are still learning how to keep track of time and what days we should worship god and how to celebrate him. But you got the nerve to say to some native americans "you aint Israelites". You are a step 1 talking about some "next level boss" shyt. :heh:
Your only leg to stand on is me doublechecking how to celebrate passover? Sometimes I question people to find out how much THEY KNOw. Don't you see how marvel walked right into my exposal????
How many passover's have you celebrated? Are you the same poster "lionofjudah" that got banned back when I used to post? If so I clearly remember you stating that "I just came into the truth..."

This is typical deflection. You can't respond to the biblical facts I posted, nor historical facts I posted. Its threatening your whole belief system by nikkas you watch on youtube that believe in rape and believed the world would end in y2k. LOLLLL

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements

A dictionary tool created by whom? Did you fact check the authors sources? Are you even aware of his other demonic books? Why are you getting so emotional?

Come on son, your better than this. The "Hebrew israelite camps" like ISUPK, IUIC, and GMS that yall idolize are no different than rastas and mainstream christian church with the bs. They love to pull out that Zondervans "but not the negro" :lol: These camps, the 12 tribes sign, and the zondervans are all GARBAGE.

Again, you can call yourself an israelite, celebrate the customs/traditions, etc but the most high knows what's in your heart.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Your only leg to stand on is me doublechecking how to celebrate passover? How many passover's have you celebrated? Are you the same poster "lionofjudah" that got banned back when I used to post? If so I clearly remember you stating that "I just came into the truth..."

This is typical deflection. You can't respond to the biblical facts I posted, nor historical facts I posted. Its threatening your whole belief system by nikkas you watch on youtube that believe in rape and believed the world would end in y2k. LOLLLL

I pulled out the bible, the bible dictionary, historical scholars, etc and you got the nerve to say i can't respond to anything you posted.

http://polohco.com/get/Tribe_of_Issachar.pdf

I hope this is enough biblical and historical facts for you. And i have celebrated waaaay more passovers than you. You are one day end. I can't respond with biblical facts? Are you blind? I just posted 5 or 6 verses proving you don't know nothing because you are a baby still trying to learn how to worship GOD. He's not showing you anything that deep right now. You got a long way to go. Those verse cut you open and you don't want to accept the fact that you don't know anything. Sorry bro, but keep reading and one day you will get off the Similac and order from the kid's meal menu. And no i aint no "lionofjudah" so if you coming at me thinking I'm somebody else then that shows once again you don't know nothing. You are taking Ls left and right. Log off and open your bible and learn the ways of GOD. Remember you are the one thats brand new in this. You could be using your flipping through scriptures right now and growing more. But you rather be up posting and don't know a thing. Some of us had a house a full of men, women, and children TEACHING THEM SCRIPTURES AND keeping the Passover last night. Some of us the night before was logged online day and night teaching others who didn't know who to keep the feast. Whats crazy is the same dude that don't know crap is online telling us the next day that "we don't know nothing". Its like a 2 month old fetus telling is mom "right from wrong" :pachaha:

Again, you can call yourself an israelite, celebrate the customs/traditions, etc but the most high knows what's in your heart.

Yeah he does cuz I obey his word, which is the first step to obtaining knowledge and wisdom. You are 24 hours in buddy, and you don't know shyt according to the bible. So of course GOD knows my heart. He sees me not turning away from his commandments and thats why he's showing me stuff that your blind heart can't see.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
This is a bible study thread so profanity needs to be checked at the door. if you want to use that type of language, whomever, then there are one hundred other threads that you can act street in. Blessings and curses should not come out of the same mouth. And @ReturnOfJudah and @Marvel if you two continue to attack everyone who comes in this thread to build and learn then you will be reported again and banned from this thread. This thread is NOT about boasting on you 'knowledge' you deserve to be rebuked. It is the feast of unleavened bread and u two are the leaven, puffed up like you were born with the truth.

Stop it now or leave this thread.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I pulled out the bible, the bible dictionary, historical scholars, etc and you got the nerve to say i can't respond to anything you posted.

http://polohco.com/get/Tribe_of_Issachar.pdf

I hope this is enough biblical and historical facts for you. And i have celebrated waaaay more passovers than you. You are one day end. I can't respond with biblical facts? Are you blind? I just posted 5 or 6 verses proving you don't know nothing because you are a baby still trying to learn how to worship GOD. He's not showing you anything that deep right now. You got a long way to go. Those verse cut you open and you don't want to accept the fact that you don't know anything. Sorry bro, but keep reading and one day you will get off the Similac and order from the kid's meal menu. And no i aint no "lionofjudah" so if you coming at me thinking I'm somebody else then that shows once again you don't know nothing. You are taking Ls left and right. Log off and open your bible and learn the ways of GOD. Remember you are the one thats brand new in this. You could be using your flipping through scriptures right now and growing more. But you rather be up posting and don't know a thing. Some of us had a house a full of men, women, and children TEACHING THEM SCRIPTURES AND keeping the Passover last night. Some of us the night before was logged online day and night teaching others who didn't know who to keep the feast. Whats crazy is the same dude that don't know crap is online telling us the next day that "we don't know nothing". Its like a 2 month old fetus telling is mom "right from wrong" :pachaha:

You getting mad emotional. Still focusing in me and not the topics. Just told you I ask questions to see how much you know. Did you not see how Marvel walked right into his exposal over the past few pages? LOL, thats just simply at tactic I use to see whom i'm dealing with. I know how to setup people to get the information I want out of them. He fell right into it.

Did you not see how I responded to the tribe of benjamin pdf that Marvel posted? I already told you my thoughts on the northern tribes. Its redundant to keep talking about that. We talking about Igbos right now in case you forgot.

You still did NOT respond to the facts posted about igbos being the majority tribe in the islands. Wonder why? Because it crushes your entire doctrine/12 tribes sign belief?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You getting mad emotional. Still focusing in me and not the topics. Just told you I ask questions to see how much you know. Did you not see how Marvel walked right into his exposal over the past few pages? LOL, thats just simply at tactic I use to see whom i'm dealing with.

Did you not see how I responded to the tribe of benjamin pdf that Marvel posted? I already told you my thoughts on the northern tribes.
You still did NOT respond to the facts posted about igbos being the majority tribe in the islands. Wonder why?

Do you NOT understand that you don't understand because you learned how to keep GOD'S laws 24 hours ago? A fetus does not turn into a grown man in 24 hours. Put your pacifier back in your mouth and keep reading the scriptures. You will grow into understanding.

Did you not see how I responded to the tribe of benjamin pdf that Marvel posted? I already told you my thoughts on the northern tribes. Its redundant to keep talking about that. We talking about Igbos right now in case you forget.

You still did NOT respond to the facts posted about igbos being the majority tribe in the islands. Wonder why?

Ok i didn't respond to article Marvel posted and? You really think i set up here and quoted every post that was made in the past 2 days, read, and did my own historical fact check on it? AGAIN I had people over at my house and i was teaching them the scriptures, and celebrating PASSOVER/FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD. I didn't and don't have time to be going back and forth over petttyness. I'm actually doing the services of GOD.

Last edited: