Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Do you NOT understand that you don't understand because you learned how to keep GOD'S laws 24 hours ago? A fetus does not turn into a grown man in 24 hours. Put your pacifier back in your mouth and keep reading the scriptures. You will grow into understanding.

You getting mad emotional. Still focusing in me and not the topics. Just told you I ask questions to see how much you know. Did you not see how Marvel walked right into his exposal over the past few pages? LOL, thats just simply at tactic I use to see whom i'm dealing with. I know how to setup people to get the information I want out of them. He fell right into it.

You clearly have no rebuttal. Thats why you keep derailing the thread. I know your confused and questioning your entire doctrine right now. I play chess not checkers.

Topic is Igbos. Stop repeating yourself and respond directly to that please. Lets get back to that topic and not derail the thread.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You clearly have no rebuttal. Thats why you keep derailing the thread. I know your confused and questioning your entire doctrine right now.
Topic is Igbos. Respond directly to that please.

This was The bible Thread, not the Igbos thread. Thats your problem. GOD WILL NEVER SHOW YOU ANYTHING if you are trying to put meat before milk. Open your bible and learn thus said the lord and later he will show you all that. You just came here to stir up confusion. You didn't come in here to learn the ways of GOD. For the 50th time i already said what i had to say about Africans. I see thats the only thing you want to hold on to, and not learn any of the ways of GOD. You got a loooooong way to go.

Blessup and Chez Lopez are exposing themselves. It doesn't take long at all before the devil shows his horns. The two people who the least bible scriptures are always the ones crying.

AGAIN I had people over at my house and i was teaching them the scriptures, and celebrating PASSOVER/FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD. I didn't and don't have time to be going back and forth over petttyness. I'm actually doing the services of GOD.

^^^ Im going to keep posting this until he realizes how stupid he sounds. He is no position to be arguing with me over bible prophecy. 24 hours ago he didn't even know how to keep the simple feasts in the bible. How in the world can he know who the true Israelites are if he don't even know what day to worship GOD on and how to worship him. Of course you don't know who GOD'S children is. You don't even know GOD.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
This was The bible Thread, not the Igbos thread. Thats your problem. GOD WILL NEVER SHOW YOU ANYTHING if you are trying to put meat before milk. Open your bible and learn thus said the lord and later he will show you all that. You just came here to stir up confusion. You didn't come in here to learn the ways of GOD. For the 50th time i already said what i had to say about Africans. I see thats the only thing you want to hold on to, and not learn any of the ways of GOD. You got a loooooong way to go.

Your a foolish man. You clearly have no idea what just happened. You will realize it one day. You also clearly don't want to respond, because you know that it will highlight the contradictions/holes in your 12tribes sign theory.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I will recommend you follow the bible. NOT hebrew israelite camps that you watch on youtube. Not demonic zondervans. NOT the "12 tribes sign developed by the same people that preached a false prophecy about the year 2000.

Still wish you the best. Seek information from the bible and prayers to the most high... Not man-made doctrine. You have a cult like obedience to these camps doctrine. You don't want to be objective, learn and build. You can practice the customs and traditions, but like Marvel if your heart isn't clean, your passover and customs are null and void. Learn to humble yourself.

Blessup

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Your a foolish man. You clearly have no idea what just happened. You will realize it one day. You also clearly don't want to respond, because you know that it will highlight the contradictions/holes in your 12tribes sign theory.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I will recommend you follow the bible. NOT hebrew israelite camps that you watch on youtube. Not demonic zondervans. NOT the "12 tribes sign developed by the same people that preached a false prophecy about the year 2000.

Still wish you the best. Seek information from the bible and prayers to the most high... Not man-made doctrine. You have a cult like obedience to these camps doctrine. You don't want to be objective, learn and build. You can practice the customs and traditions, but like Marvel your heart isn't clean so that makes your passover null and void.

Blessup

Open your bible and learn the milk before you even talk about meat. DO HIS COMMANDMENTS. Can't do them if you NOW just learning them. You are only 24 hours into this truth. 5th grader talking back to the teacher :comeon:
Psalms 111:10
Verse Concepts
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this isthe whole duty of man.

Psalms 119:130
Verse Concepts
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Psalms 119:100

I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Open your bible and learn the milk before you even talk about meat.
Psalms 111:10
Verse Concepts
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this isthe whole duty of man.

Psalms 119:130
Verse Concepts
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Psalms 119:100

I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

Still wish you the best. Seek information from the bible and prayers to the most high... Not man-made doctrine. You have a cult like obedience to these camps doctrine. You don't want to be objective, learn and build. You can practice the customs and traditions, but like Marvel if your heart isn't clean, your passover and customs are null and void. Learn to humble yourself.

Blessup

Now you and Marvel go back to circle-jerking each other off with your false demonic cult-like doctrines.
Said what i needed to say.

@chezlopez you might want to consider adding:
/marvel exposal thread

I'm out

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
A guy that didn't even know how to worship GOD or the ways of GOD 24 hours ago is trying to teach me about his people lol

^^^^5 part video

^^^ 3 part video
Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursues: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Isaiah 30:1
30 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin

bible-kid-9330849.jpg
1138299.jpg

Deluxe_Bible_Travel_Bag.jpg

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursues: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Isaiah 30:1
30 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin
Aint nobody fleeing. Your foolish pride caused you to abandon the topic and resort to redundant personal attacks while not recognizing the chess moves.

If you want to stick to the topic, then I have absolutely no problems responding. Specifically address the discrepancies I pointed out. Once you do that, I will respond.

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/26-4.htm
Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/18-2.htm
Proverbs 18:2
A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/29-9.htm
Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

Humble yourself fool
-Blessup

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@Chez Lopez has been reported for posting in the bible study thread without providing any scripture. If you continue to cause commotion you will have to remove yourself from this thread.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, you can study the Bible without calling out each others and being offensive. This thread was to give people the space to debate about the Bible not to be a receptacle for hateful speech. @ReturnOfJudah, @Marvel, @Blessup, please stay civil to each other or you'll be banned from said thread if this type of behaviors keep on.

Also @Chez Lopez, different opinions are to be heard in a "study" thread, it goes with the type of thread. I have no knowledge of the Bible but I'm pretty sure there is not one true meaning but plenty of different ways of understanding holy books. And should violent speech be excluded because those are holy books ? Couldn't it be *also* a way of understanding scriptures ? I don't know. But I'm not sure this can be labeled as improper studying.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Brehs, you can study the Bible without calling out each others and being offensive. This thread was to give people the space to debate about the Bible not to be a receptacle for hateful speech. @ReturnOfJudah, @Marvel, @Blessup, please stay civil to each other or you'll be banned from said thread if this type of behaviors keep on.

Also @Chez Lopez, different opinions are to be heard in a "study" thread, it goes with the type of thread. I have no knowledge of the Bible but I'm pretty sure there is not one true meaning but plenty of different ways of understanding holy books. And should violent speech be excluded because those are holy books ? Couldn't it be *also* a way of understanding scriptures ? I don't know. But I'm not sure this can be labeled as improper studying.
If people are being threatened and called devils, as well as an entire race of people being excluded and being labelled as worthy of death then it is not bible study. Opinions are always tolerated, violent, exlcusive and street behavior is not. If marvel and return cannot keep from attacking every person that comes into this thread they deserve to be excluded. Im sick of it.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
If people are being threatened and called devils, as well as an entire race of people being excluded and being labelled as worthy of death then it is not bible study. Opinions are always tolerated, violent, exlcusive and street behavior is not. If marvel and return cannot keep from attacking every person that comes into this thread they deserve to be excluded. Im sick of it.

You and other members called us pedophiles and you even called me and referred to black people as Edomites. I did not run to daddy for help. You need to stop being so sensitive. Many times you are upset about things that are not directly addressing you. If I put a breakdown about the tribes or Edom or say that salvation being only for Israel you start crying about it. If you have a problem just simply respond with your own opinion and be a man about yours and stop calling on someone to get rid of someone you do not agree with.

This is a forum, it is designed for people to express their views, some of which are opposing to your own and my own...it was never meant for everybody to hold hands and sing we are the world. If that is what you are looking for, you are in the wrong place. I am sure that you have people away from thecoli that agree with your opinions.

Last edited:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Revelation 20:11-15 KVJ
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I personally believe one of those books will hold the 10 Commandments.
Exodus 20:1-18 KJV
1And God spake all these words, saying,
2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13Thou shalt not kill.
14Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15Thou shalt not steal.
16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

The 1st 5 are sacred to God and the 2nd 5 sacred to man.

If you have EVER in your life.
1. Worshipped anything/anyone other than God.
2. Have made or are in possession of any image depicting anything in Heaven or below.
3. Taken the name of the Lord in vain.
4. Failed to keep the Sabbath holy.
5. Failed to honor your Father and Mother.
6. Committed murder.
7. Committed adultery.
8. Stolen.
9. Lied.
10. Coveted.

You will be found guilty under the Law.

Isaiah 53 KJV
1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

God is not the author of confusion. There is only one inercessor and His name is Jesus. If you have not accepted Him as Lord and Savior time is running out.

I've been asked by others why do I call Him Jesus and not other names. My answer is
John 1:1-4 KJV
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

As verse 3 says ALL things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. I would find it very hard to believe that the Word (Jesus) spoke the universe into existence but can't recognise His name in english....

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Revelation 20:11-15 KVJ
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I personally believe one of those books will hold the 10 Commandments.
Exodus 20:1-18 KJV
1And God spake all these words, saying,
2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13Thou shalt not kill.
14Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15Thou shalt not steal.
16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

The 1st 5 are sacred to God and the 2nd 5 sacred to man.

If you have EVER in your life.
1. Worshipped anything/anyone other than God.
2. Have made or are in possession of any image depicting anything in Heaven or below.
3. Taken the name of the Lord in vain.
4. Failed to keep the Sabbath holy.
5. Failed to honor your Father and Mother.
6. Committed murder.
7. Committed adultery.
8. Stolen.
9. Lied.
10. Coveted.

You will be found guilty under the Law.

Isaiah 53 KJV
1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

God is not the author of confusion. There is only one inercessor and His name is Jesus. If you have not accepted Him as Lord and Savior time is running out.

I've been asked by others why do I call Him Jesus and not other names. My answer is
John 1:1-4 KJV
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

As verse 3 says ALL things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. I would find it very hard to believe that the Word (Jesus) spoke the universe into existence but can't recognise His name in english....

phillipians 2
9 Wherefore Alaheim also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name

Its not about recognizing His Name in English, or in Spanish or in german, Im sure He recognizes all. its about using the Name He was given and being obedient to the Word. If we did that then the whole world would call the same Name. According to the bible its not a bunch of names, its not an English name, or polish name, its a Hebrew Name. And there's just one.

Acts 4
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 26
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Yahusha whom thou persecutest.

Since Jesus had the same Hebrew name as Joshua which is it, Jesus or Joshua? Since Jesus is an English form of Iesous and Iesous is a greek name, which is it now, Iesous Jesus or Joshua? Alaheim is not the author of confusion, and Alaheim does not change. Many people say that "He knows my heart" but what does that say about our hearts if we are unwillingly to learn what is true, or if we do what everyone else does because its familiar? If we learned it wrong, then it holds that we should unlearn the world's definition and put on the truth.

john 14
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
phillipians 2
9 Wherefore Alaheim also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name

Its not about recognizing His Name in English, or in Spanish or in german, Im sure He recognizes all. its about using the Name He was given and being obedient to the Word. If we did that then the whole world would call the same Name. According to the bible its not a bunch of names, its not an English name, or polish name, its a Hebrew Name. And there's just one.

Acts 4
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 26
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Yahusha whom thou persecutest.

Since Jesus had the same Hebrew name as Joshua which is it, Jesus or Joshua? Since Jesus is an English form of Iesous and Iesous is a greek name, which is it now, Iesous Jesus or Joshua? Alaheim is not the author of confusion, and Alaheim does not change. Many people say that "He knows my heart" but what does that say about our hearts if we are unwillingly to learn what is true, or if we do what everyone else does because its familiar? If we learned it wrong, then it holds that we should unlearn the world's definition and put on the truth.

john 14
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Philippians 2:9-11 KJV
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

It's more than that. A person can go to church or read the Bible everyday of their live and not have salvation. It's what you do with His name. "He knows my heart" isn't good enough.

Romans 10:10, 13 KJV
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

In the Hebrew He would have been known as Yesuha Ben Yosef and Joshua would have been known as Yesuha Ben Nun.

James 1:5-6 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. [6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

If learning is a problem ask and will be given.