mqdefault.jpg

7733-thumb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Voodoo in Haiti

Shaman-Voodoo-Haiti.jpg

vodou-worshipper.jpg

voodoo_curse.jpg

6.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Now, tell me. Based on these pictures. Are these people Israelites or are they heathens? :sas2:

The last couple pictures are Vodu

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
*also @ReturnOfJudah mentioned that the northern tribes "made a pact with the heathans...and began to offer their daughters to the other nations." Doesn't that contradict as well? If their daughter married the heathens, woudln't that make their offspring heathens?
@ReturnOfJudah whats your take on this? Remember I'm going by @Marvel breakdown of the Igbo tribe being judah

Yeah the daughter's children would be heathen but a pack goes both ways. So the Israelite men was also marrying heathen women so the men's offspring were Israelites.

So can y'all tell when the world ends or nah? I'm getting tired of waiting.

Matthew 24:35-36

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm Jamaican, so i'm just going to let you know that its a lot of wrong info in these PDF. Also some of the points directly contradict what YOU yourself said about the Igbo people.

1. MOST JAMAICANS ARE THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. We been telling the world that in our music for decades...Only a small population of jamaican's are actually maroons/descendants of maroons. So yeah some Jamaicans are Benjamin, but not all.

2. Jamaica was just a stop before america. The same exact african tribes (like igbos) that went into captivity via slave ships, went to both Jamaica and the USA. It was the exact same mix of tribes being dropped off first in Jamaica, and then USA.

3. You claim Igbo's are definitely tribe of Judah correct? Do you know that most Jamaicans descend from the Igbo tribe? Look it up.

4. Most rastas DO NOT consider selassie I to be the messiah. We believe thats he a prophet/hero/leader and simply tribe of Judah. There's actually 3 main sects of rasta (Nyahbingi, BoboShanti, and 12 tribes). They all believe in different things. Selassie is proven to be a direct descendant of Solomon/Sheba. Remember Judah was scattered ALL OVER THE WORLD. So lets put that to rest.

For someone that was unaware of how to keep the Passover, you are very bold. I counted down the days to keeping it because I try to keep my mnd on things that are above. It shows that you are in no way diligent. If you are going to be sincere moving forward do you best to be humble and focused on what the Word wants you to do.

1. There other smaller sub tribes that were grouped as Igbos....Ibibio were one of the closely related groups as well as Efik and Anang. Many people today still lump them as Igbos, of they are outsiders.

With a total of 37,000 Africans that arrived in Virginia from Calabar in the 18th century, 30,000 were Igbo according to Douglas B. Chambers.[5] The Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia estimates around 38% of captives taken to Virginia were from the Bight of Biafra.[6] Igbo peoples constituted the majority of enslaved Africans in Maryland.[5] Chambers has been quoted saying "My research suggests that perhaps 60 percent of black Americans have at least one Igbo ancestor..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_American

This same scholar went to Southeast Nigeria and said in a radio interview that the Igbos there look exactly like the African-Americans in the US. If you want, I will try and post the link of his interview and time stamp it for you.

2. The British took more of their Caribbean slave labor out from the the Gold Coast from the Ashanti Empire. Most Jamaicans look more like Ghanaians I know and other tribes further west. Believe it or not even the southern kingdom tribes have slight differences in their looks as well. If you have been to West Africa I have a few times, you will be able to tell what tribe someone is from quickly.

3. Yes, you had some Igbos that were in sent to Caribbean. You need to study up on your history. Slave ships would go the Caribbean islands first and from there, the slaves would be redistributed. The British had certain ships that would arrive to the Caribbean, that would be mostly for their British Caribbean islands, While other ships were primarily to North America. That does not mean that there were remnants of different groups but the 12 tribes chart is based on the prophecies of the primary people in those lands. Like I said before, you have West Indian negroes that settled in places like Panama and Puerto Rico. A bunch Haitians live in the Dominican Republic some of them even answering Spanish names just to blend in. That is something that you cannot understand because you are not off the bottle yet.

4. You just exposed yourself. The fact that you are bringing up Selassie shows that you are a heretic. You also saying that he is a descendant of Solomon is another strike for you. The Selassie/ Rasta stuff is a doctrine of devils...that is why you are as unstable as water. Nobody was able to keep genealogy records going back to Israel, that was all stuff that was kept by the priest and the scribes of Israel and was lost with the destruction of the temple, and our falling away from the Most High. The only thing that has brought us back was believing in the Word, especially the prophecies. By saying that Selassie and his people had the records and knew all along that they were Israelites would be mean that they never discontinued their Israelite heritage...something that was supposed to happen to all us. That is why we became dead bones...without skin (identity) and without breath (the knowledge and understanding of the Word)

You are going nowhere fast, it is best that you humble yourself and examine if you are really in the Truth. I am willing to guide you if needed but you have to take a step back and learn as a student

Hebrew 5
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
For someone that was unaware of how to keep the Passover, you are very bold. I counted down the days to keeping it because I try to keep my mnd on things that are above. It shows that you are in no way diligent. If you are going to be sincere moving forward do you best to be humble and focused on what the Word wants you to do.

1. There other smaller sub tribes that were grouped as Igbos....Ibibio were one of the closely related groups as well as Efik and Anang. Many people today still lump them as Igbos, of they are outsiders.

This same scholar went to Southeast Nigeria and said in a radio interview that the Igbos there look exactly like the African-Americans in the US. If you want, I will try and post the link of his interview and time stamp it for you.

2. The British took more of their Caribbean slave labor out from the the Gold Coast from the Ashanti Empire. Most Jamaicans look more like Ghanaians I know and other tribes further west. Believe it or not even the southern kingdom tribes have slight differences in their looks as well. If you have been to West Africa I have a few times, you will be able to tell what tribe someone is from quickly.

3. Yes, you had some Igbos that were in sent to Caribbean. You need to study up on your history. Slave ships would go the Caribbean islands first and from there, the slaves would be redistributed. The British had certain ships that would arrive to the Caribbean, that would be mostly for their British Caribbean islands, While other ships were primarily to North America. That does not mean that there were remnants of different groups but the 12 tribes chart is based on the prophecies of the primary people in those lands. Like I said before, you have West Indian negroes that settled in places like Panama and Puerto Rico. A bunch Haitians live in the Dominican Republic some of them even answering Spanish names just to blend in. That is something that you cannot understand because you are not off the bottle yet.

4. You just exposed yourself. The fact that you are bringing up Selassie shows that you are a heretic. You also saying that he is a descendant of Solomon is another strike for you. The Selassie/ Rasta stuff is a doctrine of devils...that is why you are as unstable as water. Nobody was able to keep genealogy records going back to Israel, that was all stuff that was kept by the priest and the scribes of Israel and was lost with the destruction of the temple, and our falling away from the Most High. The only thing that has brought us back was believing in the Word, especially the prophecies. By saying that Selassie and his people had the records and knew all along that they were Israelites would be mean that they never discontinued their Israelite heritage...something that was supposed to happen to all us. That is why we became dead bones...without skin (identity) and without breath (the knowledge and understanding of the Word)

You are going nowhere fast, it is best that you humble yourself and examine if you are really in the Truth. I am willing to guide you if needed but you have to take a step back and learn as a student

Now your just reversing the things that I said to you, and adding spin to it.

1. First and foremost, IDid you read my post? I said i'm seeing conflicting information, and I wanted to see what the other bros thought of it. A doublecheck really.I literally just got back to cali yesterday morning after being gone for a week due to a family emergency. Anyway, I did was I was supposed to do. The most high knows my heart, so I could give 2 fcuks about what you think, this isn't about ME, its about 12 tribes descendants.

You can follow the customs, but your heart isn't clean your just going through the motions. Most high see's your heart, and you need to stop stating your opinion and false doctrine as fact.

2. I just posted PROOF that most Jamaicans are Igbo. Your ignoring it because it doesn't fit into your false doctrine (that your trying to desperately bend to fit in as an israelite). This is common knowledge. We know these things in our history. As before mentioned, YES we do have tribes that came from both nigeria and ghana. I posted proof of that. You dont want to except it because we look more like ghanians to you? LOL, your a clown.

3. Didn't I just say that the islands was a stop before america? The same mix of tribes that got off in Jamaica got off in america. I proved that. Babylon to timbuktu also proved that. Numerous history books prove that. Stop bending and twisting the info. Facts is facts. Judah is all over jamaica. Benjamin as well. Maroons are a very small group in JAM. Also maroons look completely different than the average Jamaican. Any yardie will tell you that.

4. When did I personally say that I believe in Selassie I? Putting words in my mouth? I'm NOT a rasta. I was explaining how SOME rasta's view him and why they admire him. Didn't I tell you there's 3 completely different MAIN SECTS?

My viewpoint is very simple: Judah was spread ALL OVER THE EARTH...EVERY NATION HAS JUDAH. Its certaintly a POSSIBILITY, that Selassie MAY descend from Judah. You dont know for sure, and I dont know for sure. I knew that you were going to try to twist that. We like the sand in the sea, you hamite.

You follow GMS which is why your head is fcuked up. You believe in raping young girls, and trying to use the bible to justify it. You falsely cling to that MAN-MADE 12 tribes sign bcuz you learned ya israelite history off of bummy pedo's on youtube. I told YOU to humble yourself and now you trying to use my words? Keep exposing ya self clown, and stop use mi words.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
More proof:

"Enslaved Africans mostly came from the Igbo, along with Akan, Fon, Yoruba, Efik, Bantu, andMoko people, respectively, mainly in 1750's and after."

Region of Embarkment, 1701—1800 Amount %
Bight of Biafra (Igbo, Ibibio) 31.9
Gold Coast (Asante-Akan, Fante-Akan) 27.5
West-central Africa (Kongo, Mbundu) 14.5
Bight of Benin (Yoruba, Ewe, Fon,Allada and Mahi) 11.2
Windward Coast (Mandé, Kru) 5.2
Sierra Leone (Mende, Temne) 3.5
Southeast Africa (Macua, Malagasy) 0.1
(Unknown) 31.0[2]

MAROONS:
"To this day, the Maroons in Jamaica are to a small extent autonomous and separate from Jamaican culture. The isolation used to their advantage by their ancestors has today led to their communities being amongst the most inaccessible on the island.

Eleven Maroon settlements remain on lands apportioned to them in the original treaty with the British. These Maroons still maintain their traditional celebrations and practices, some of which have West African origin. Native Jamaicans and island tourists are allowed to be present at many of these events, while others are held in secret and shrouded in mystery. Singing, dancing, drum-playing and preparation of traditional foods form a central part of most gatherings.[6] In their largest town, Accompong, in the parish of St. Elizabeth, the Leeward Maroons still possess a vibrant community of about 600. "

See how low that number of maroons are? You don't know shyt about Jamaican history. You can google your heart out, but the facts remain.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The last 4 photos are Haitian Vodou. The rest are African Americans.

I know that...that is why I marked the last 4 as Voodoo in Haiti. The others were showing African-Americans with heathen customs. That was the whole point because the post was saying that the natives of Americas were heathen and not Israelites because some of them kept heathen customs. I was showing that heathen customs goes both ways.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Now your just reversing the things that I said to you, and adding spin to it.

1. First and foremost, IDid you read my post? I said i'm seeing conflicting information, and I wanted to see what the other bros thought of it. A doublecheck really.I literally just got back to cali yesterday morning after being gone for a week due to a family emergency. Anyway, I did was I was supposed to do. The most high knows my heart, so I could give 2 fcuks about what you think, this isn't about ME, its about 12 tribes descendants.

You can follow the customs, but your heart isn't clean your just going through the motions. Most high see's your heart, and you need to stop stating your opinion and false doctrine as fact.

2. I just posted PROOF that most Jamaicans are Igbo. Your ignoring it because it doesn't fit into your false doctrine (that your trying to desperately bend to fit in as an israelite). This is common knowledge. We know these things in our history. As before mentioned, YES we do have tribes that came from both nigeria and ghana. I posted proof of that. You dont want to except it because we look more like ghanians to you? LOL, your a clown.

3. Didn't I just say that the islands was a stop before america? The same mix of tribes that got off in Jamaica got off in america. I proved that. Babylon to timbuktu also proved that. Numerous history books prove that. Stop bending and twisting the info. Facts is facts. Judah is all over jamaica. Benjamin as well. Maroons are a very small group in JAM. Also maroons look completely different than the average Jamaican. Any yardie will tell you that.

4. When did I personally say that I believe in Selassie I? Putting words in my mouth? I'm NOT a rasta. I was explaining how SOME rasta's view him and why they admire him. Didn't I tell you there's 3 completely different MAIN SECTS?

My viewpoint is very simple: Judah was spread ALL OVER THE EARTH...EVERY NATION HAS JUDAH. Its certaintly a POSSIBILITY, that Selassie MAY descend from Judah. You dont know for sure, and I dont know for sure. I knew that you were going to try to twist that. We like the sand in the sea, you hamite.

You follow GMS which is why your head is fcuked up. You believe in raping young girls, and trying to use the bible to justify it. You falsely cling to that MAN-MADE 12 tribes sign bcuz you learned ya israelite history off of bummy pedo's on youtube. I told YOU to humble yourself and now you trying to use my words? Keep exposing ya self clown, and stop use mi words.

Dude you are finished...the Haile Selassie thing is heavily rejected by all Israelites in the knowledge not just one group. You struggle with understanding that the kids between an Israelite man and a heathen women are still Israelites because they come from their father's line.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Dude you are finished...the Haile Selassie thing is heavily rejected by all Israelites in the knowledge not just one group. You struggle with understanding that the kids between an Israelite man and a heathen women are still Israelites because they come from their father's line.

Your an idiot. Everyone can clearly see that your exposed. I said Selassie MAY descend from the tribe of Judah, because Judah was scattered through all nations, all over the earth. Do you understand what MAY and POSSIBILITY mean? The same israelites that believe they can rape young girls? The same israelites whose 12 tribes sign is a complete joke? I can give 2 fcuks what these bums think. They would NOT preach that pedo message in Jamaica....Thats a fact.

Lets get back to the point. This isn't about SELASSIE I. Dont derail the subject that we were discussing. Its about JAMAICA HAVING BOTH JUDAH AND BENJAMIN ON THE ISLAND. As well as the 10 Northern tribes.

Now respond to this:
More proof:

"Enslaved Africans mostly came from the Igbo, along with Akan, Fon, Yoruba, Efik, Bantu, andMoko people, respectively, mainly in 1750's and after."

(Unknown) 31.0[2]

MAROONS:
"To this day, the Maroons in Jamaica are to a small extent autonomous and separate from Jamaican culture. The isolation used to their advantage by their ancestors has today led to their communities being amongst the most inaccessible on the island.

Eleven Maroon settlements remain on lands apportioned to them in the original treaty with the British. These Maroons still maintain their traditional celebrations and practices, some of which have West African origin. Native Jamaicans and island tourists are allowed to be present at many of these events, while others are held in secret and shrouded in mystery. Singing, dancing, drum-playing and preparation of traditional foods form a central part of most gatherings.[6] In their largest town, Accompong, in the parish of St. Elizabeth, the Leeward Maroons still possess a vibrant community of about 600. "

See how low that number of maroons are? You don't know shyt about Jamaican history. You can google your heart out, but the facts remain.

Maroon people have ALWAYS been a very small and seperate group in Jamaica. They DO NOT represent that average jamaican.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
More proof:

(Unknown) 31.0[2]

:heh: You do not even realize that old slaves docs did not have Yorubas as being slaves. They were always docunemted as being slave dealers from the Oyo Empire. They had possession of European muskets and rum daying back to the 1600s. All that other information on was added in the 20th century to create confusion.

By saying that Ashanti and Yorubas were victims of the slave trade, you are saying that Israelite spent 300 years trading Israelites to Esau. That is completely against scripture. Some of the people like Cubans were later being identified as Yorubas because of the customs and the gods that they were keeping. That is how Esau does, he matches up customs across the pond and says that they must be these people, even though his prior docs never said that during the slave trade era.

That is why you cannot understand how some people that call themselves Ashanti or Yoruba can still be Israelites because they are unaware because our people were scattered and completely lost their identity and adopted the identity of others around them.

Proverbs 24
7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
:heh: You do not even realize that old slaves docs did not have Yorubas as being slaves. They were always docunemted as being slave dealers from the Oyo Empire. They had possession of European muskets and rum daying back to the 1600s. All that other information on was added in the 20th century to create confusion.

By saying that Ashanti and Yorubas were victims of the slave trade, you are saying that Israelite spent 300 years trading Israelites to Esau. That is completely against scripture. Some of the people like Cubans were later being identified as Yorubas because of the customs and the gods that they were keeping. That is how Esau does, he matches up customs across the pond and says that they must be these people, even though his prior docs never said that during the slave trade era.

That is why you cannot understand how some people that call themselves Ashanti or Yoruba can still be Israelites because they are unaware because our people were scattered and completely lost their identity and adopted the identity of others around them.
YES! Your finally getting it!!!

Do you realize thats exactly why I pointed it out to you?? The same thing would apply to slaves that arrived in ships to the islands and americas claiming to be of Igbo descent! That was simply the customs that they were following while in west africa. Thats why they captured us and your peoples remained in africa you hamite.

Also you need to post PROOF of these "old slave docs." I already posted proof that yoruba was sent over as slaves you hamite.

The tribe o fBenjamin PDF that you posted as proof also had ANOTHER ERROR. It had bob marley listed as a benjamite. Do you realize that his dad was white? That wouldn't make him an israelite you hamite
:snoop:
Your own "proof" is contradicting your doctrine.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Your an idiot. Everyone can clearly see that your exposed. I said Selassie MAY descend from the tribe of Judah, because Judah was scattered through all nations, all over the earth. Do you understand what MAY and POSSIBILITY mean? The same israelites that believe they can rape young girls? The same israelites whose 12 tribes sign is a complete joke? I can give 2 fcuks what these bums think. They would NOT preach that pedo message in Jamaica....Thats a fact.

Lets get back to the point. This isn't about SELASSIE I. Dont derail the subject that we were discussing. Its about JAMAICA HAVING BOTH JUDAH AND BENJAMIN ON THE ISLAND. As well as the 10 Northern tribes.

Now respond to this:

Maroon people have ALWAYS been a very small and seperate group in Jamaica. They DO NOT represent that average jamaican.

1. Just completely remove yourself from the Selassie talk...the dude even based this on his mother's line which is completely off as well. But you would not know that though.

2. I am not a member of GMS. I disagree with some of their stuff which is why I never joined them but I agree with the breakdown of Deuteronomy 22:28. That is how I understood it before their was an uproar about it.

3. If you have a problem with the 12 tribes sign...nobody is going to stop you from making your own. Why don't you make your own and show how wise you are?

4. I am perfectly fine keeping the laws of this land, It is not a struggle for me.

5. Maroons were runaways that lived with the natives. Stop trying to act like because they lived a separate lifestyle that they are not the same people as the Jamaicans that adopted a more European lifestyle.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Now respond to this:

1. Just completely remove yourself from the Selassie talk...the dude even based this on his mother's line which is completely off as well. But you would not know that though.

2. I am not a member of GMS. I disagree with some of their stuff which is why I never joined them but I agree with the breakdown of Deuteronomy 22:28. That is how I understood it before there was an uproar about it.

3. If you have a problem with the 12 tribes sign...nobody is going to stop you from making your own. Why don't you make your own and show how wise you are?

4. I am perfectly fine keeping the laws of this land for age of consent, It is not a struggle for me.

5. Maroons were runaways that lived with the natives. Stop trying to act like because they lived a separate lifestyle that they are not the same people as the Jamaicans that adopted a more European lifestyle.