Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Damnn, I didn't know it started today. I was preparing myself to start tomorrow. I'm looking for everything that has yeast right now.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=month
header.jpg

month (n.)
Old English monað, from Proto-Germanic *menoth- (cognates: Old Saxon manoth, Old Frisian monath, Middle Dutch manet, Dutch maand, Old High German manod, German Monat, Old Norse manaðr, Gothic menoþs "month"), related to *menon-"moon" (see moon (n.); the month was calculated from lunar phases). Its cognates mean only "month" in the Romance languages, but in Germanic generally continue to do double duty. Phrase a month of Sundays "a very long time" is from 1832 (roughly 7 and a half months, but never used literally).
month
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Month

A month is a unit of time, used with calendars, which is approximately as long as a natural period related to the motion of the Moon; month and Moon are cognates. The traditional concept arose with the cycle of moon phases; such months (lunations) are synodic months and last approximately 29.53 days. From excavated tally sticks, researchers have deduced that people counted days in relation to the Moon's phases as early as the Paleolithic age. Synodic months, based on the Moon's orbital period with respect to the Earth-Sun line, are still the basis of many calendars today, and are used to divide the year.

A lunisolar calendar is a calendar in many cultures whose date indicates both the moon phase and the time of the solar year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunisolar_calendar

New moon
In astronomy, new moon is the first phase of the Moon, when it orbits closest to the Sun in the sky as seen from the Earth. More precisely, it is the instant when the Moon and the Sun have the same ecliptical longitude. [1] The Moon is not always visible at this time except when it is seen in silhouette during a solar eclipse or illuminated by earthshine. See the article on phases of the Moon for further details.

400px-Moon_phase_0.svg.png

1 Chronicles 23:31Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
31 and to offer all burnt sacrifices unto the Lord in the sabbaths, in the new moons, and on the set feasts, by number, according to the order commanded unto them, continually before the Lord:

Ezra 3:5
and afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the Lord that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the Lord.

Ezekiel 46:3
Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before the Lord in the sabbaths and in the new moons.

^^^^ Just showing you how they observed times by using the moon

Exodus 12:18
In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even"

This is day 1

Day 14 when the moon comes out is the start of the passover which is tonight

The Hebrew or Jewish calendar (הַלּוּחַ הָעִבְרִי, ha'luach ha'ivri) is a lunisolar calendar used today predominantly for Jewish religious observances.
^^^ the names of the months of the calendar are pagan but thats because we went into captivity and named them after false GODS. Just like each day of the week today is named after a false GOD. Just showing you how hebrews used the moon as a clock

Numbers 10:10

Also in the day of your gladness, and in your appointed seasons, and in your new moons, ye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt-offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace-offerings; and they shall be to you for a memorial before your God: I am the LORD your God.'

Much love and respect. I'm going to spread the info to my fam... I already convinced them to NOT celebrate easter, lol but its gonna be hard to convince Jamaicans to throw out food. lol especially that Jamaican "easter bun." Luckily for me I live alone, so thats easy for me to do. Does wine have yeast in it tho?

All praises to THE MOST HIGH. I'm just happy with are not at each other's neck anymore and that we can take the time out to give THE MOST HIGH & Christ the honor both deserve. You are good dude, and your mind is focused GOD's will. May he bless you and your family as well.

Luke 15:10
Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

^^ Not calling you a sinner like I'm perfect. I'm just saying the angels in heaven are rejoicing cuz we have another brother turning to the commandments of GOD and keeping the Passover

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It started at sundown tonight. You know you have to look at the moon to determine when its a new month. You gotta remove all food with leven (yeast) in it right now until the feast is over with next week.

Exodus Chapter 12
5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord's passover.

6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.

7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Exodus 12:15-20
Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel. And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even,

Exodus 12:48
And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.

Deuteronomy 16:3
Verse Concepts
Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.

Deuteronomy 16:15King James Version
15 Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the Lord thy God in the place which the Lord shall choose: because the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.

^^ This is suppose to be a joyous time. Like a family reunion, but instead of everybody getting tore up from the floor up we are reading the scriptures about Noah flood (passover), Moses (passover), Christ (dying on the cross becoming our sacrificial lamb), and how he will come back and destroy this world in the future (we want him to passover us when he destroys the nations).

Exodus 12:8
And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

^^^ we don't sacrifice animals no more for passover since Christ died for our sins. So just stick with the unleavened bread & bitter herbs when it comes to this verse

Exodus 12:11
And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.

You gotta have clothes on and shoes on your feet like you have somewhere to go. Its symbolic of being ready to flee to the wilderness when that time comes (future prophecy)

Remember during the feast days no buying and selling.

23947491-mjs_horseradish.jpg
RomaineLettuce.jpg
Good edification ahch. It does start tonight just like you said. I got my stuff ready earlier today. It is a solemn feast though.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
month
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Month

A month is a unit of time, used with calendars, which is approximately as long as a natural period related to the motion of the Moon; month and Moon are cognates. The traditional concept arose with the cycle of moon phases; such months (lunations) are synodic months and last approximately 29.53 days. From excavated tally sticks, researchers have deduced that people counted days in relation to the Moon's phases as early as the Paleolithic age. Synodic months, based on the Moon's orbital period with respect to the Earth-Sun line, are still the basis of many calendars today, and are used to divide the year.

A lunisolar calendar is a calendar in many cultures whose date indicates both the moon phase and the time of the solar year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunisolar_calendar

New moon
In astronomy, new moon is the first phase of the Moon, when it orbits closest to the Sun in the sky as seen from the Earth. More precisely, it is the instant when the Moon and the Sun have the same ecliptical longitude. [1] The Moon is not always visible at this time except when it is seen in silhouette during a solar eclipse or illuminated by earthshine. See the article on phases of the Moon for further details.

1 Chronicles 23:31Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
31 and to offer all burnt sacrifices unto the Lord in the sabbaths, in the new moons, and on the set feasts, by number, according to the order commanded unto them, continually before the Lord:

Ezra 3:5
and afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the Lord that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the Lord.

Ezekiel 46:3
Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before the Lord in the sabbaths and in the new moons.

^^^^ Just showing you how they observed times by using the moon

Exodus 12:18
In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even"

This is day 1

Day 14 when the moon comes out is the start of the passover which is tonight

The Hebrew or Jewish calendar (הַלּוּחַ הָעִבְרִי, ha'luach ha'ivri) is a lunisolar calendar used today predominantly for Jewish religious observances.
^^^ the names of the months of the calendar are pagan but thats because we went into captivity and named them after false GODS. Just like each day of the week today is named after a false GOD. Just showing you how hebrews used the moon as a clock

Numbers 10:10

Also in the day of your gladness, and in your appointed seasons, and in your new moons, ye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt-offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace-offerings; and they shall be to you for a memorial before your God: I am the LORD your God.'

All praises to THE MOST HIGH. I'm just happy with are not at each other's neck anymore and that we can take the time out to give THE MOST HIGH & Christ the honor both deserve. You are good dude, and your mind is focused GOD's will. May he bless you and your family as well.

Good stuff ahch.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Educate me bro.. whats the difference between a regular feast day and a solemn feast day

Don't worry ahch, I wasn't saying that you were going off. Solemn has various meaning including ceremonial, festive and deep sincerity because we know we are keeping in remembrance of the sacrifice that Yahawashi made on the cross and also our deliverance from Egypt. Even us keeping it is even being done through the spirit as if we are together in the flesh. Glad that you are keeping it tonight as well.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Don't worry ahch, I wasn't saying that you were going off. Solemn has various meaning including ceremonial, festive and deep sincerity because we know we are keeping in remembrance of the sacrifice that Yahawashi made on the cross and also our deliverance from Egypt. Even us keeping it is even being done through the spirit as if we are together in the flesh. Glad that you are keeping it tonight as well.

Fa sho ahch. May THE MOST HIGH bless you and yours. Been a long night. I'm out.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Much love and respect. I'm going to spread the info to my fam... I already convinced them to NOT celebrate easter, lol but its gonna be hard to convince Jamaicans to throw out food. lol especially that Jamaican "easter bun." Luckily for me I live alone, so thats easy for me to do. Does wine have yeast in it tho?
I think most wines are good!

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements

I'm Jamaican, so i'm just going to let you know that its a lot of wrong info in these PDF. Also some of the points directly contradict what YOU yourself said about the Igbo people.

1. MOST JAMAICANS ARE THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. We been telling the world that in our music for decades...Only a small population of jamaican's are actually maroons/descendants of maroons. So yeah some Jamaicans are Benjamin, but not all.

2. Jamaica was just a stop before america. The same exact african tribes (like igbos) that went into captivity via slave ships, went to both Jamaica and the USA. It was the exact same mix of tribes being dropped off first in Jamaica, and then USA.

3. You claim Igbo's are definitely tribe of Judah correct? Do you know that most Jamaicans descend from the Igbo tribe? Look it up.

4. Most rastas DO NOT consider selassie I to be the messiah. We believe thats he a prophet/hero/leader and simply tribe of Judah. There's actually 3 main sects of rasta (Nyahbingi, BoboShanti, and 12 tribes). They all believe in different things. Selassie is proven to be a direct descendant of Solomon/Sheba. Remember Judah was scattered ALL OVER THE WORLD. So lets put that to rest.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
@Marvel
Igbo people in Jamaica:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people_in_Jamaica

Maroons and Igbo did NOT mix on the island of Jamaica:
[15] Igbo people were hardly reported to have been maroons, although Igbo women were paired withCoromantee (Akan) men so as to subdue the latter due to the idea that Igbo women were bound to their first-born sons' birthplace.[16]

Maroons are a small population of jamaica...they are known to keep to themselves and live up in the hills away from society. this proves Jamaica has many different africa tribes...

So if at @Marvel can claim that he's an israelite descent through the tribe of igbo (even though his peoples never left africa), then he has to apply that same reasoning to the Jamaican people, being that most Jamaicans descend from the Igbo tribe. As before mentioned, MOST JAMAICANS ARE JUDAH!

Also from Babylon to Timbuktu confirms that there were black jews in Jamaica.

Northern Tribes:
*The 12 tribes sign is NOT accurate. Lets assume that you believe that Indio/native Indians are israelites in south america....Are you really trying to convince us that the africans that came there in slave ships are the same tribe as the Indios? Doesn't make sense.
*Watch the documentary that I posted, "Africans were in the Americas first." They found PROOF that indians started to kill "african aborigines" once they arrived, and then later started to breed the woman/intermarry. Most of these native indians are not israelites.

*also @ReturnOfJudah mentioned that the northern tribes "made a pact with the heathans...and began to offer their daughters to the other nations." Doesn't that contradict as well? If their daughter married the heathens, woudln't that make their offspring heathens?
@ReturnOfJudah whats your take on this? Remember I'm going by @Marvel breakdown of the Igbo tribe being judah

Last edited: