Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD BEGINS THIS SHABBAT EVERYONE. IT ENDS ON NEXT SHABBAT. MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL GETTING THE LEAVEN(YEAST BASED BREAD) OUT OF YOUR HOUSE TO WORSHIP!!! BARUK PASACH SHALUM!!!

Happy Passover to my brothers thats celebrating and enjoying the feast day. All praises to The Most High & Christ

How exactly do we celebrate this? What are the exact dates? Also what are you supposed to do on each day? I'm seeing conflicting info online. I do want to practice passover this year...

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
My wife and I have already started to clean our house of leaven. This includes most sauces, vinegar, pancakes, cereal, anything with yeast. We have also started to purge ourselves of SPIRITUAL LEAVEN, like going to see my Christian parents, who have been sabotaging my faith to my inlaws and oldest daughter. Its good to be able to celebrate the COMMANDED HIGH DAYS and Shabbaths instead of the pagan ones.

We are blessed to understand, because so many don't. Instead of talking about the ones who don't (the pagan nations like edom) how bout we talk about the ones that DO and how we are suppose to worship.

Baruk Haba Bashem YAHUAH.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
How exactly do we celebrate this? What are the exact dates? Also what are you supposed to do on each day? I'm seeing conflicting info online. I do want to practice passover this year...
The Passach, or Passover starts tomorrow at sundown and ends next Shabbat (next Friday at sundown). In order to celebrate you must get rid of anything in your house that is leavened(bread that rises with yeast), and eat unleavened bread(flat bread) and feast with a congregation. It is also commanded that one gives to the congregation a donation, which since we don't have here we will send to our Rabbi Lamad Yahu.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
The Passach, or Passover starts tomorrow at sundown and ends next Shabbat (next Friday at sundown). In order to celebrate you must get rid of anything in your house that is leavened(bread that rises with yeast), and eat unleavened bread(flat bread) and feast with a congregation. It is also commanded that one gives to the congregation a donation, which since we don't have here we will send to our Rabbi Lamad Yahu.
Ok, after you remove all yeast and donate, how else do you celebrate each day? Just eat flat bread and pray? Anything else special?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Leviticus 23
4 These are the feasts of Yahuah, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. 5In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is Yahuah's passover. 6And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto Yahuah: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. 7In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. 8But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahuah seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Exodus 12
14And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to Yahuah throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever. 15Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel. 16And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. 17And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever. 18In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even. 19Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land. 20Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.

Numbers 28
16And in the fourteenth day of the first month is the passover of Yahuah. 17And in the fifteenth day of this month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten. 18In the first day shall be an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work therein: 19But ye shall offer a sacrifice made by fire for a burnt offering unto Yahuah; two young bullocks, and one ram, and seven lambs of the first year: they shall be unto you without blemish: 20And their meat offering shall be of flour mingled with oil: three tenth deals shall ye offer for a bullock, and two tenth deals for a ram; 21A several tenth deal shalt thou offer for every lamb, throughout the seven lambs: 22And one goat for a sin offering, to make an atonement for you. 23Ye shall offer these beside the burnt offering in the morning, which is for a continual burnt offering. 24After this manner ye shall offer daily, throughout the seven days, the meat of the sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savour unto Yahuah: it shall be offered beside the continual burnt offering, and his drink offering. 25And on the seventh day ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work

Deut 16

1Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto Yahuah Alahika: for in the month of Abib Yahuah Alahika brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 2Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the Yahuah Alahika, of the flock and the herd, in the place which the Yahuah shall choose to place his name there. 3Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life. 4And there shall be no leavened bread seen with thee in all thy coast seven days; neither shall there any thing of the flesh, which thou sacrificedst the first day at even, remain all night until the morning. 5Thou mayest not sacrifice the passover within any of thy gates, which Yahuah Alahika giveth thee: 6But at the place which Yahuah Alahika shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt. 7And thou shalt roast and eat it in the place which Yahuah Alahika shall choose: and thou shalt turn in the morning, and go unto thy tents. 8Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to Yahuah Alahika: thou shalt do no work therein.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

It started at sundown tonight. You know you have to look at the moon to determine when its a new month. You gotta remove all food with leven (yeast) in it right now until the feast is over with next week.

Exodus Chapter 12
5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord's passover.

6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.

7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Exodus 12:15-20
Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel. And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even,

Exodus 12:48
And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.

Deuteronomy 16:3
Verse Concepts
Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.

Deuteronomy 16:15King James Version
15 Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the Lord thy God in the place which the Lord shall choose: because the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.

^^ This is suppose to be a joyous time. Like a family reunion, but instead of everybody getting tore up from the floor up we are reading the scriptures about Noah flood (passover), Moses (passover), Christ (dying on the cross becoming our sacrificial lamb), and how he will come back and destroy this world in the future (we want him to passover us when he destroys the nations).

Exodus 12:8
And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

^^^ we don't sacrifice animals no more for passover since Christ died for our sins. So just stick with the unleavened bread & bitter herbs when it comes to this verse

Exodus 12:11
And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.

You gotta have clothes on and shoes on your feet like you have somewhere to go. Its symbolic of being ready to flee to the wilderness when that time comes (future prophecy)

Remember during the feast days no buying and selling.

23947491-mjs_horseradish.jpg
RomaineLettuce.jpg

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Ok, after you remove all yeast and donate, how else do you celebrate each day? Just eat flat bread and pray? Anything else special?
Eating lamb is one thing that people do, on the first day you have to present an offering to Yahuah as in a gift to a congregation. But it should be one where He placed His name, so you may have to search for that a little...

Deut 16

16Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the Yahuah Alahika in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before Yahuah empty: 17Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Yahuah Alahika which he hath given thee.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
But ye shall offer a sacrifice made by fire for a burnt offering unto Yahuah; two young bullocks, and one ram, and seven lambs of the first year: they shall be unto you without blemish: 20And their meat offering shall be of flour mingled with oil: three tenth deals shall ye offer for a bullock, and two tenth deals for a ram; 21A several tenth deal shalt thou offer for every lamb, throughout the seven lambs: 22And one goat for a sin offering, to make an atonement for you. 23Ye shall offer these beside the burnt offering in the morning, which is for a continual burnt offering. 24After this manner ye shall offer daily, throughout the seven days, the meat of the sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savour unto Yahuah: it shall be offered beside the continual burnt offering, and his drink offering. 25And on the seventh day ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work

We gotta do this??

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
We gotta do this today???

We don't do the animal sacarifice anymore. Jesus was the perfect lamb without blemish that died for all of Israel's sins.

Hebrews 10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
It started at sundown tonight. You know you have to look at the moon to determine when its a new month. You gotta remove all food with leven (yeast) in it right now until the feast is over with next week.

Exodus Chapter 12
5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord's passover.

6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.

7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Exodus 12:15-20
Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel. And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even,

Exodus 12:48
And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.

Deuteronomy 16:3
Verse Concepts
Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.

Deuteronomy 16:15King James Version
15 Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the Lord thy God in the place which the Lord shall choose: because the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.

^^ This is suppose to be a joyous time. Like a family reunion, but instead of everybody getting tore up from the floor up we are reading the scriptures about Noah flood (passover), Moses (passover), Christ (dying on the cross becoming our sacrificial lamb), and how he will come back and destroy this world in the future (we want him to passover us when he destroys the nations).

Exodus 12:8
And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

^^^ we don't sacrifice animals no more for passover since Christ died for our sins. So just stick with the unleavened bread & bitter herbs when it comes to this verse

Exodus 12:11
And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.

You gotta have clothes on and shoes on your feet like you have somewhere to go. Its symbolic of being ready to flee to the wilderness when that time comes (future prophecy)

Remember during the feast days no buying and selling.

23947491-mjs_horseradish.jpg
RomaineLettuce.jpg
Damnn, I didn't know it started today. I was preparing myself to start tomorrow. I'm looking for everything that has yeast right now.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Eating lamb is one thing that people do, on the first day you have to present an offering to Yahuah as in a gift to a congregation. But it should be one where He placed His name, so you may have to search for that a little...

Deut 16

16Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the Yahuah Alahika in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before Yahuah empty: 17Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Yahuah Alahika which he hath given thee.

Deuteronomy 14:26
And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

Yeah i forgot about that. IF you are going to keep the feast with friends and family your suppose to put your money today. Its suppose to be a festive time. Wine, holy music, reading the word. Just a good ol time with friends and family in the name of the Lord. NO FREELOADERS ALOWED, GOTTA CHIP IN.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Damnn, I didn't know it started today
It starts on Shabbat so you are good. Some use the moon to calculate the beginning and ending of the month, by when its new, waning or waxing. The feast days will always line up witht he shabbats though so that is a very easy way to tell when they start if reading the moon gets difficult.

When we are in the Kingdom however reading the moon will be absolutely necessary, so its still good to learn how to tell when the moon is new and when its not.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Deuteronomy 14:26
And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

Yeah i forgot about that. IF you are going to keep the feast with friends and family your suppose to put your money today. Its suppose to be a festive time. Wine, holy music, reading the word. Just a good ol time with friends and family in the name of the Lord. NO FREELOADERS ALOWED, GOTTA CHIP IN.

It starts on Shabbat so you are good. Some use the moon to calculate the beginning and ending of the month, by when its new, waning or waxing. The feast days will always line up witht he shabbats though so that is a very easy way to tell when they start if reading the moon gets difficult.

When we are in the Kingdom however reading the moon will be absolutely necessary, so its still good to learn how to tell when the moon is new and when its not.

Much love and respect. I'm going to spread the info to my fam... I already convinced them to NOT celebrate easter, lol but its gonna be hard to convince Jamaicans to throw out food. lol especially that Jamaican "easter bun." Luckily for me I live alone, so thats easy for me to do. Does wine have yeast in it tho?