Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What r u talking about?

I said the Amerindian ppl are not apart of the 12 kingdoms, this aint got shyt to do with race in the aspect u think it is. We are trying to determine who the 10 tribes really are

Nice try flexing ur muscles, how about u read what is going on

Now back to the subject at hand....

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, 12 kingdoms 10 tribes, etc etc, no idea and dont care. There were reports which was submitted by someone in here who feels the thread is being derailed. I & THE OTHER MODS DID NOTHING ABOUT THESE REPORTS THIS TIME. All am saying is fix watever yall got going on not trying to flex nothing

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Heathen practices

Gucci-tattoo.face_GucciFaceTattoo.jpg

lil-wayne-tattoo28.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

7733-thumb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Voodoo in Haiti

Shaman-Voodoo-Haiti.jpg

vodou-worshipper.jpg

voodoo_curse.jpg

6.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Now, tell me. Based on these pictures. Are these people Israelites or are they heathens? :sas2:

Ok check, but not checkmate, im gonna have to dig to recover

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
What r u talking about?

I said the Amerindian ppl are not apart of the 12 kingdoms, this aint got shyt to do with race in the aspect u think it is. We are trying to determine who the 10 tribes really are

Word, i'm not trying to be racist at all. Just trying to figure who the 10 "northern tribes" are... This IS the bible study thread after all. Also I'm learning some news things as well...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Did you even WATCH the part that I told you to watch? It wasn't talking about wounded knee, it was clearly talking about the end of times (like today/the period that we are in). The south africans basically defeating esau right now as we speak. Driving them off their land, taking back control of the government, etc.

Also you need to explain specifically how igbos are isrealites? What tribe are they? What prophecies do they fit? What curses? They have traditional african names not their oppressors names. Dont try to avoid this question. Your quick to call other africans "hamites," but only YOUR tribe is the exception to the rule right?

:heh: The prophecy in the scriptures was the Israelites would not overcome their oppressors until the Messiah comes back. So how in the hell can you say that the South Africans taking control of their land and government match the prophecies concerning the Israelites. That would mean that they are not in need of a Savior since they were able to do it without Him. That is the definition of making the Most High an author of confusion.

There are many African-Americans that have gone over it themselves when they got into the Truth and did whole videos on it. They actually did research on old documents unlike you. Even government documents, Including old newspaper articles during the slavery period says it too. In the US show that they were a tribe that was brought over heavily to the USA for slavery. There are even whole books written by scholars specially on Igbos being sold into slavery in North America. That would make us Judah according to according to the prophecies, but there are other tribes in Africa that were Judah as well. Levites were in Benin and Togo, where voodoo that Haitians practiced is still found there,its called Vodun.. There was an Igbo kingdom called Nri that fell in the early 17th century and the Benin Empire to the west of it, took a lot of our people and sold them intro slavery to the so -called white man through the Bight of Benin and the Bight of Biafra. The time period coincides with the first bulk of slaves that ended being brought to Jamestown,Virginia in 1619 which all US slave documents and narratives fit the timeline...they called the people Heebos, then later Ibos which is a broken way of saying Ibar means hebrew. Ibar is the ancient pronunciation but the other tribes called us Ibo because they knew that we were hebrews. They were not confused about who they were trading to Esau.

There are many other tribes that are documented to have been sold into slavery which I went over in many other threads. The Mandika (Mande), Ewe, Fon, Nago, Ibibio, etc. You are just upset because you are being rebuked.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What r u talking about?

Its people like Chez Lopez and other people who are not even posting in this thread that are reporting the thread because they have no more ammo to battle with. If this thread gets shut down its because it is exposing what is really going on in this world. They will let all kinds of threads run rampant with all manner of foolishness, but here we are discussing a serious topic and all of sudden its the worst thread in the coli.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
:heh: The prophecy in the scriptures was the Israelites would not overcome their oppressors until the Messiah comes back. So how in the hell can you say that the South Africans taking control of their land and government match the prophecies concerning the Israelites. That would mean that they are not in need of a Savior since they were able to do it without Him. That is the definition of making the Most High an author of confusion.

There are many African-Americans that have gone over it themselves when they got into the Truth and did whole videos on it. They actually did research on old documents unlike you. Even government documents, Including old newspaper articles during the slavery period says it too. In the US show that they were a tribe that was brought over heavily to the USA for slavery. There are even whole books written by scholars specially on Igbos being sold into slavery in North America. That would make us Judah according to according to the prophecies, but there are other tribes in Africa that were Judah as well. Levites were in Benin and Togo, where voodoo that Haitians practiced is still found there,its called Vodun.. There was an Igbo kingdom called Nri that fell in the early 17th century and the Benin Empire to the west of it, took a lot of our people and sold them intro slavery to the so -called white man through the Bight of Benin and the Bight of Biafra. The time period coincides with the first bulk of slaves that ended being brought to Jamestown,Virginia in 1619 which all US slave documents and narratives fit the timeline...they called the people Heebos, then later Ibos which is a broken way of saying Ibar means hebrew. Ibar is the ancient pronunciation but the other tribes called us Ibo because they knew that we were hebrews. They were not confused about who they were trading to Esau.

There are many other tribes that are documented to have been sold into slavery which I went over in many other threads. The Mandika (Mande), Ewe, Fon, Nago, Ibibio, etc. You are just upset because you are being rebuked.

This doesn't make sense. Okay so you claim Igbos are the tribe of Judah and that many igbos were brought to the USA to slavery in ships. Well then how come some were taken and some weren't? If the igbos IN AFRICA TODAY are the tribe of Judah, how come they didn't go into slavery through slave ships???? Nice try.

I guess the ones that didn't go into slavery were hamites? Maybe the Judah that went into slavery were living like gentiles following heathan hamite customs and taking up Igbo customs.

Checkmate

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
These GMS nikkas are filth...c00ning it up on youtube. Especially the bay area isrealites...disgusting. These c00ns have some mexican/native heathan calling black people all type of "******s" and calling black women all type of "****** women, bytches, hoes etc." I notice the black c00ns NEVER say anything about the latina/native women. They only say "the black woman isn't right." smh. Same thing with the isupk...imma find a couple videos and post some examples of the c00ning. Also these GMS clowns look for any excuse to breed with other nations, be pedos, etc. Yet @Marvel believes the most high isnt dealing with these woman."

Also @ReturnOfJudah I forgot. What about phillpinos? Didn't they take on the names of their oppressors? Most phillipinos have spanish sounding names... Yall dont consider them israelites. Not saying they are israelites, just saying that blacks and hispanics were NOT the only groups of people to take on the names of their oppressors.

Where did I say that? Why art thou mad? :sas1:

I never said, I was a member of GMS. I have posted some of their vids because a lot of what they say is on point. I have posed videos from guys that are not in GMS in this thread too. You guys are just upset because we are telling you that not everyone with dark skin and wooly hair is an Israelite...even Esau knows that and put it in his own Bible dictionary because he knows that people like you do not read.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Where did I say that? Why art thou mad? :sas1:

I never said, I was a member of GMS. I have posted some of their vids because a lot of what they say is on point. I have posed videos from guys that are not in GMS in this thread too. You guys are just upset because we are telling you that not everyone with dark skin and wooly hair is an Israelite...even Esau knows that and put it in his own Bible dictionary because he knows that people like you do not read.
My bad, that part was a typo. I meant to say "you said the most high isn't dealing with US", not woman.
Now answer this:
This doesn't make sense. Okay so you claim Igbos are the tribe of Judah and that many igbos were brought to the USA to slavery in ships. Well then how come some were taken and some weren't? If the igbos IN AFRICA TODAY are the tribe of Judah, how come they didn't go into slavery through slave ships???? Nice try.

I guess the ones that didn't go into slavery were hamites? Maybe the Judah that went into slavery were living like gentiles following heathan hamite customs and taking up Igbo customs.

Checkmate

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
These GMS nikkas are filth...c00ning it up on youtube. Especially the bay area isrealites...disgusting. These c00ns have some mexican/native heathan calling black people all type of "******s" and calling black women all type of "****** women, bytches, hoes etc." I notice the black c00ns NEVER say anything about the latina/native women. They only say "the black woman isn't right." smh. Same thing with the isupk...imma find a couple videos and post some examples of the c00ning. Also these GMS clowns look for any excuse to breed with other nations, be pedos, etc. Yet @Marvel believes the most high isnt dealing with these woman."

Also @ReturnOfJudah I forgot. What about phillpinos? Didn't they take on the names of their oppressors? Most phillipinos have spanish sounding names... Yall dont consider them israelites. Not saying they are israelites, just saying that blacks and hispanics were NOT the only groups of people to take on the names of their oppressors.

Japheth just like the other Asians. They are really a mixture of the people in their surrounding area. The indigenous Japhities were dark as hell though. Why they take on the name of their oppressors? Thats a good question. Some of them might be Israelites, but to be honest i don't know

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
What r u talking about?

They don't want us to expose who Esau is. You can tell who his descendants are easy

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Checkmate

:heh: Igbos were among the only tribes ina ll of Africa that kept circumcision. Before Esau took over Nigeria, if a man died childless, his next of kin had to marry their widowed wife. I have relatives that came out of such unions after the civil war in the 1960s when some of our men died.

Yet, you are not concerned that many of our people here in Babylon refuse to keep not one Israelite custom, yet we still call them Israelites because we know that they are going off since we are not back in our homeland. That is the case with many scattered Israelites that have not woke up to the Knowledge.

My dad does not eat unclean foods because they was how he was taught, he did not know that was keeping the dietary law, it was custom for him to eat that way. My mother did not grow up in a house where they kept the dietary laws.

You still do not understand why our people went into slavery. Our people were going off and keeping the customs of the nations around us. it is that simple. You think Most High destroyed our kingdoms in Africa and has some of our people sold into slavery while we were keeping the commandments? The Most High waits until we are at the peak of going off, then he brings his judgement.

There were 4 major slave trading empires in West Africa from Ghana all the way to Cameroon: Ashanti Empire, Oyo Empire, Dahomey Empire and the Benin Empire. None these people were Igbo, this is well documented.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Ok check, but not checkmate, im gonna have to dig to recover

At least you are being honest. You cannot be a respecter of persons. It very easy to show so-called Negroes keeping heathen customs. That does not means that they are not Israelites.