Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Joel 3
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

This is a cut on all these Christians that say that the Most High is their hope and strength. This is a future prophesy and it is obvious that the Most High is only dealing with the seed of Jacob.

The great deliverance is going to be in the land of the north that will top the Exodus deliverance

Jeremiah 23
7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
8 But, The Lord liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

f you know the prophesies it should be easy to identify the land of the north. If we are still talking about the Exodus deliverance that means that this has not happened. He said they shall no more say for a reason. Those people in the land of Israel do not fit that prophesy.

They fit the prophesy of Edom appointed the land into their possession.

Ezekiel 36
5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

It is also written:

Zachariah 9
6 And a b*stard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Watchmen: Carmanians

Chaos continues to increase in the middle east..now that "Sunni terrorists" have all of suddent taken control of Yemen just days after the US military "lost" $500 million of weaponry there :pachaha:

Now, Saudi is attacking Yemen and gathering up troops. Very good angel for the Beast to fuel "Sunni vs Shiite" tension outside of Iraq. Another way to blame Iran for the instability caused by their "Shiite" brethren. Israeliars will like this as well to bolster their claims that Iran is up to no good. The prophecies keep pushing forward by the day.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Mark of the Beast: Small and Great, Rich and Poor

Ruth 3
10 And he said, Blessed be thou of the Lord, my daughter: for thou hast shewed more kindness in the latter end than at the beginning, inasmuch as thou followedst not young men, whether poor or rich.

2 Chronicles 15
13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman

Revelation 16
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
This is referring to people and not nations. That means Jay-Z and Beyonce will need the chip and the man that flips burgers at Burger King.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They are not talking about "mark = impale in your skin. Mark is being used as a indicator, a way to distinguish one from another. Like how dogs piss to mark their territory. Satan has his marked his territory and GOD is doing the same.

The bible predicts the end of the world from the beginning in Genesis and the other prophets in OT do the same. None of them saw visions of Israelites putting rice in their head or hands. They all saw visions of the Israel departing from the faith in the latter days given head to false doctrine and lying spirits (which is the mark of the beast)

Genesis 6:5-7
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. (They had the mark of the beast, their thoughts/forheads was the ways of Satan ) 6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

The Israelites that follow GOD is marked

Ezekiel 9:4

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads (They didn't plant a chip in their minds. They was marked because they had the mindset according to GOD NOT THE BEAST) of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that are done in its midst.

Revelation 16
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Matthew 5 21-22
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: (mark on hand/ sinful action)

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. (mark in foreheads/thoughts. They have the thoughts of the beast)

Matthew 5:27-28 and 48
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery (Mark on hand/action of the beast)

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. (Mark on forehead/mindset of the beast)

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

^^^^ Jesus is trying to teach us how to be perfect. The only way to be perfect is have a holy mindset and holy actions. The beast wants you to worship him by following the laws and times he changed. Also he wants you to follow his phylosophy and ideology

Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it beevil. (He will judge your thoughts/ forehead and actions hand , whether you say it out loud or in your head. )

So the mark isn't a chip. Its a religion/ideology that the beast that goes against God. The people that follow GOD has the mark of GOD like Ezekiel 9:4 says. The people that follow the ways of the beast and not GOD BY THEIR ACTIONS AND THOUGHTS have the mark of the beast. For example. There will be a time when brothers will not be allowed to stand on the corner and preach the WORD because they don't have the mark of the beast and they prove it by teaching the true WORD OF GOD. Everybody thats agrees with the beasts policies and religions won't have to worry about being put to death by the beast

Mark of Beast - uncircumcised heart/mind Mark of God circumsised heart/mind & hand/action. Thats why we are practicing Passover soon to remove the leven/sin from our minds and actions (head and hand)
If it was a microchip the prophets in the OT would have prophetize about "i saw a chip/grain of rain placed inside the children of GOD/Gentiles "etc. They had no problem describing planes as locus, missiles, kingdoms, etc. All the prophets in the OT and none of them said they saw an obtect being placed inside the people by the rulers of the land. They did saw in the end the children will give head to seducing spirits and doctrine of devils (1 Timothy 4:1). And if you start believing the doctrine of devils you will receive the mark in your hand or forehead because you believe the BS and you will start doing according to your beliefs. We are living in that time. Me and you are proof that the mark of the beast is the ways, thoughts, and beliefs of the devil. WE are trying to keep their ways of the heathen out of mind and action. The beast is pushing the mark through tv, education, religion, policies, social media, etc. The beast told us as kids growing up is "be a pimp, get as many numbers as you can and sleep with as many fine women as you can. GOD says love your brother and sister and don't lust after your neighbor's wife.

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zechariah 12:2 is referring the people, not the land. It precepts with the hour of Jacob's trouble.

Who is Jacob? The Israelites. The Most High use similitude, allegories, parables,etc...that is why only a few people on the planet will understand these prophecies. He is not revealing this to everybody...only a select few will get this wisdom.

The real descendants of Israel are going to be attacked worldwide, especially in Babylon. You still do not understand that the Most High constantly refers to the Israelites as Judah and Jerusalem in the prophecies. The land of Israel are prophesied about in places like Ezekiel 36.

When you see Edom or Idumea he is referring to the people, not the land. Mount Seir refers to the government/rulers of Edom. Ezekiel 35.

Just as Mount Zion refers to the governing body of Israel which is the elect.

Those saviors is referring to the elect men of Israel that will judge the rulers of Edom. Again, mount is synonymous with government. That is why you have G7/G8/G20 summit. A summit is a peak of a mount, So, the top leaders of those governments go to those meetings...its plain.

The fact that you still believe a bunch of Talmudic Khazars are the Israelites is one of the reasons why you wrestle with the scriptures. You still cannot explain why all the prophecies specifically say that when the Israelites return back into their land, there will be no war...yet since 1949 when those rats got into the land...it has been war perpetually worldwide and nations have only increased in knowledge of war. They are not establishing the laws of the Most High from there because they are not Israelites...they were set up to take wickedness to greater heights so the Most High can justify bringing judgment on the entire earth.

All these guys did was fulfill the prophecies of Edom, that they will take the land and appoint it to their possession. You can see that being planned in the Balfour Declaration of 1917. Theodore Herzl is the father of Zionism and is also an atheist...does that make any sense?That is why you silly Christians are so gullible, you have blind support for the most evil people on the planet...you support oppressors/...these are the same people that financed the slave trade and traded the real Israelites as stock. They do not fit the curses of Deuteronomy 28 because they are not the real Israelites. They created the Holohaux so that you can have sympathy for them as well.

Can u link to the stuff about the prophecies of Edom.. Or where I can read myself
And briefly explain how israel is supposed to have gone through the curses of deut 28. I don't believe the white people in Israel are israelites :manny:
Thnx

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
They are not talking about "mark = impale in your skin. Mark is being used as a indicator, a way to distinguish one from another. Like how dogs piss to mark their territory. Satan has his marked his territory and GOD is doing the same.

The bible predicts the end of the world from the beginning in Genesis and the other prophets in OT do the same. None of them saw visions of Israelites putting rice in their head or hands. They all saw visions of the Israel departing from the faith in the latter days given head to false doctrine and lying spirits (which is the mark of the beast)

Genesis 6:5-7
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. (They had the mark of the beast, their thoughts/forheads was the ways of Satan ) 6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

The Israelites that follow GOD is marked

Ezekiel 9:4

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads (They didn't plant a chip in their minds. They was marked because they had the mindset according to GOD NOT THE BEAST) of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that are done in its midst.

Revelation 16

Matthew 5 21-22
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: (mark on hand/ sinful action)

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. (mark in foreheads/thoughts. They have the thoughts of the beast)

Matthew 5:27-28 and 48
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery (Mark on hand/action of the beast)

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. (Mark on forehead/mindset of the beast)

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

^^^^ Jesus is trying to teach us how to be perfect. The only way to be perfect is have a holy mindset and holy actions. The beast wants you to worship him by following the laws and times he changed. Also he wants you to follow his phylosophy and ideology

Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it beevil. (He will judge your thoughts/ forehead and actions hand , whether you say it out loud or in your head. )

So the mark isn't a chip. Its a religion/ideology that the beast that goes against God. The people that follow GOD has the mark of GOD like Ezekiel 9:4 says. The people that follow the ways of the beast and not GOD BY THEIR ACTIONS AND THOUGHTS have the mark of the beast. For example. There will be a time when brothers will not be allowed to stand on the corner and preach the WORD because they don't have the mark of the beast and they prove it by teaching the true WORD OF GOD. Everybody thats agrees with the beasts policies and religions won't have to worry about being put to death by the beast

Mark of Beast - uncircumcised heart/mind Mark of God circumsised heart/mind & hand/action. Thats why we are practicing Passover soon to remove the leven/sin from our minds and actions (head and hand)
If it was a microchip the prophets in the OT would have prophetize about "i saw a chip/grain of rain placed inside the children of GOD/Gentiles "etc. They had no problem describing planes as locus, missiles, kingdoms, etc. All the prophets in the OT and none of them said they saw an obtect being placed inside the people by the rulers of the land. They did saw in the end the children will give head to seducing spirits and doctrine of devils (1 Timothy 4:1). And if you start believing the doctrine of devils you will receive the mark in your hand or forehead because you believe the BS and you will start doing according to your beliefs. We are living in that time. Me and you are proof that the mark of the beast is the ways, thoughts, and beliefs of the devil. WE are trying to keep their ways of the heathen out of mind and action. The beast is pushing the mark through tv, education, religion, policies, social media, etc. The beast told us as kids growing up is "be a pimp, get as many numbers as you can and sleep with as many fine women as you can. GOD says love your brother and sister and don't lust after your neighbor's wife.

We practice the passover because it is a commandment but also to rehearse the righteous acts. Because not many of us can get an unblemished male lamb of one years old.

Judges 5
11 They that are delivered from the noise of archers in the places of drawing water, there shall they rehearse the righteous acts of the Lord, even the righteous acts toward the inhabitants of his villages in Israel: then shall the people of the Lord go down to the gates.

Do you know the words for mark in the greek and hebrew? There is more than one word for mark in both the hebrew and the greek.

Galatians 6
17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

The word there for mark is stigma in the greek. That is an actual imprinted mark of ownership more than likely through the beatings and stoning he faced. He calls them a mark of the Lord.

Again the work for mark in Revelation 13 is charagma. There is no getting around the breakdown when properly translated.

2 Corinthians 1
21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

The seal is that he gave us the holy spirit. That same holy spirit is what causes us to sigh and cry for all the abominations that we see here because it is in our hearts to now that it is wrong.

Ezekiel 9
4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

The word mark there in the hebrew is thaw which means to be exempt from judgment.

Old testament precepts against the mark of the beast:

Leviticus 19
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Isaiah 44
20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

Whether or not someone takes the mark or not is going to be based on their faith. The Most High is going give the elect the spirit not to take it and to trust in Him to send his Son to deliver us. We can warn people all we want, if they are not walking in the Truth, they will take it because they do not have faith in the Most High and are not waiting to be delivered. Some people may die or be killed before that time to keep them from that temptation.

The chip has all the hallmarks of Satan and an opposition to the Most High. Esau is carnal and will use a carnal device to try and control people.

- it will allow them to know where you are at times...trying to be like the Most High
- control what someone can buy or sell...can be shut off if you are not in agreement with them....trying to be like the Most High
- it will be able to measure your health vitals and emotional status via biometric readings....trying to be like the Most High

That is just a few things that they could do. Do you see how that kind of power can make you a slave to the elites? Crashing the dollar and going into a different money system can easily bring this in overnight. It will not be pushed as something wicked. It will be pushed for safety, security, health and benefits. We are already using similar technology on phones and credit cards...it evolving in that direction and some people already have preliminary versions of the chip for health and work security.

Psalm 140
8 Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.

The chip is a wicked device and its the desire of the wicked. He would exalt himself as a God by having that much power and control over the masses. They can destroy you with one press of a button. Who is the wicked? Esau (Malachi 1:1-4) the ruler of this current age.

The mark of the beast being an embargo is heavily flawed because the judgement on the people within a country is based on whether or not their leaders do business with the beast. That means as long as you live within the territory of beast, you will not receive the judgment. Because when you begin to breakdown the mark of the beast and you already know who salvation is for...you will have a better understanding that this is really only applying to the Israelites who do not accept it. Some hillbilly Edomite is not going escape the nuclear missiles because they did not take the chip. The Most High is not putting other nations on chariots to escape the destruction. That is the glory of Israel and he said that his glory he will not give to another.

Christianity being the mark does not make sense either since Christianity is represented by the false prophet and his image (Cesare Borgia) and the lying doctrines that come with it. I do not see an atheist country like China or a Muslim country like Saudi Arabia being excluded from buying or selling or facing an embargo because their leaders to accept Christianity.

That is why again, your understanding of the mark of the beast is flawed ahch. That is what I heard from Nate and then when I began to think about it, it did not make sense when I saw the countries that America and NATO does business with. I am not a member of GMS, but their breakdown makes a lot more sense when you consider that Esau's desire is ultimate control and the chip is perfect device for him to get that control. When broken down to the very last root word...it is obviously talking about an instrument or device that is implanted. That becomes a mark of ownership as well. You would be a slave under that device.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Esau is the devil

Ezekiel 4
13 And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.

Revelation 11
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
@Thsnnor Explain. Are they lying about who the Gentiles were in the new testament?

After making it a few minutes in I have seen the very first scripture used out of context.

He used Romans 10:12.

Romans 10:12, 12 KJV
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

If you watch the clip he cut the guy off and didn't let him finish the verse.

The context is:
Romans 10:9-13 KJV
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

In context it is talking about being part of the body of Christ.

His foundation is not built on Jesus and thus will fall.

Can't answer your question due to the faulty evidence provided.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
After making it a few minutes in I have seen the very first scripture used out of context.

He used Romans 10:12.

Romans 10:12, 12 KJV
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

If you watch the clip he cut the guy off and didn't let him finish the verse.

The context is:
Romans 10:9-13 KJV
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

In context it is talking about being part of the body of Christ.

His foundation is not built on Jesus and thus will fall.

Can't answer your question due to the faulty evidence provided.

Why do you refuse to go into words...to go into the greek? You are being simple by taking the word Greek and Gentile on face value when you know that its deeper than that. If I am a Japanese citizen and take on their customs, I can be called a Japanese, that does not mean that is my original nationality. The word for Greek in Romans 10:12 is Hellen. Referring to Hellenized Israelites. The word for Gentiles in John 7:35 is also Hellen.

That is why people like you reject the Apocrypha because it goes over the Greek captivity of the Israelites and shows you that under Antiochus IV Epiphanies that many Israelites converted to Greek customs because they were scared of being put to death because it was illegal under Antiochus to consider yourself a Jew. That is how all those Israelites became Hellenized hundreds of years before Christ came on the scene.

They broke it down to you plainly, yet you cannot see it because the Most High has put a spiritual block on you. The Hellen that Paul was reaching getting back into the fold were Israelites of the diaspora that were scattered among the Greeks.

Based on your doctrines, the seed of Jacob have no blessing that surpasses the other nations that the Most High created. They have to suffer the curses written in the law and the prophets and be taken into captivity among all nations and be hated and then share the Kingdom with the other nations.

That means according to you the blessing that Jacob got was nothing. That means according to you, the Most High lied to the Israelites about giving them an everlasting salvation.

Isaiah 45
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

That means according to you, the Most High did not send his Son to save the Israelites from their enemies.

Luke 1
68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us

That means according to you that Christ died for all nations.

Acts 5
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

That means according to you, when Christ returns he is going to share the kingdom with all nations.

Revelation 2
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

That means according to you, the kingdom of Heaven will have nations outside of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Revelation 21
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel

Again, you have no understanding and you should not be quoting scripture. You Cesare Christians cannot get around that. That is why your belief in Cesare Borgia (the other Jesus) comes with an opposing doctrine to the actual Gospel prophesied about since the time of Moses.

You Cesare Christians quote John 3:16, then cannot explain John 17:9. You do not understand that there are 3 different words for world in the Greek. Even an English dictionary gives 7+ different meaning for the word world.

You are not deep, your doctrine really has a foundation from the RCC. Catholic means universal or universally accepted. It is universally accepted by Cesare Christians that all nations can be saved, but none of you know that Christ was a Savior brought to save his people (the nation of Israel) from their enemies. That is when y'all become "born-again", you go around saying that you are saved.

If are sincere, you will reexamine your doctrine and realize that it is broad gate doctrine created by Satan. That is why you Cesare Christians do not believe that keeping the commandments are important, yet Christ said:

Matthew 19
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Again, you are an agent of Satan...you cannot get around the scriptures that were posted. You are not set for the defense of Gospel because it was not given to you.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
where palestine resides.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
all these netanyahu war talk. isis, saudi arabia yemen shyt.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
we not gona give a fuq any more.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:smile:
this generation will witness the end.

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
niccas will have to run with what you have.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's talk about how Jesus DIDN'T die for our sins...

(1) Jesus was the sacrifice of Cain...Why do I say this...?

(2) When Cain made his sacrifice, God rejected...Probably because his heart wasn't faithful...The Bible talks a lot about being clean before making a sacrifice...So, that's why I interpret that God reject Cain because he was "clean"...

(3) How does this relate to Jesus...?

(4) Only Levites are authorized to make sacrifices...Jesus was killed by Romans...Very unclean people in the Biblical sense...Although he was accused by the Jews, he was actually killed by Romans...

Also, God didn't give Jews the authority to be priests in his temple...That was given to the Levites...

(5) A sacrifice is supose to be unblemished...Meaning, if you are going to sacrifice a goat, it should be the healthiest and best looking goat in the flock...This is all specified in the Books of Moses...

Jesus was beaten by the Romans, and humiliated...So, when he hung on that cross, his body was already "blemished" and corrupted...Something that is unclean according to the Laws given to Moses...

(6) Jesus stated "Father, why have you forsaken me"...That seals the deal...God rejected that "sacrifice" like he rejected Cain's sacrifice...The people who hung Jesus on that cross were "unclean" and they did out anger and NOT REPENTANCE...

It was done out PURE ignorance...That can NEVER be a sacrifice...

The idea that Jesus died for our sins is one the biggest lies ever told, because it is NOT congruent with the Laws of Moses...If Jesus was here to fullfil the Laws of Moses...Then he would have been sacrificed by Levites with pure hearts and repentance, not blood in their eyes...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's talk about how Jesus DIDN'T die for our sins...

(1) Jesus was the sacrifice of Cain...Why do I say this...?

(2) When Cain made his sacrifice, God rejected...Probably because his heart wasn't faithful...The Bible talks a lot about being clean before making a sacrifice...So, that's why I interpret that God reject Cain because he was "clean"...

(3) How does this relate to Jesus...?

(4) Only Levites are authorized to make sacrifices...Jesus was killed by Romans...Very unclean people in the Biblical sense...Although he was accused by the Jews, he was actually killed by Romans...

Also, God didn't give Jews the authority to be priests in his temple...That was given to the Levites...

(5) A sacrifice is supose to be unblemished...Meaning, if you are going to sacrifice a goat, it should be the healthiest and best looking goat in the flock...This is all specified in the Books of Moses...

Jesus was beaten by the Romans, and humiliated...So, when he hung on that cross, his body was already "blemished" and corrupted...Something that is unclean according to the Laws given to Moses...

(6) Jesus stated "Father, why have you forsaken me"...That seals the deal...God rejected that "sacrifice" like he rejected Cain's sacrifice...The people who hung Jesus on that cross were "unclean" and they did out anger and NOT REPENTANCE...

It was done out PURE ignorance...That can NEVER be a sacrifice...

The idea that Jesus died for our sins is one the biggest lies ever told, because it is NOT congruent with the Laws of Moses...If Jesus was here to fullfil the Laws of Moses...Then he would have been sacrificed by Levites with pure hearts and repentance, not blood in their eyes...
i dont give a shyt about this bible shyt really but you seem to have a case...

with the bible you accept it for what it is or don't.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Why do you refuse to go into words...to go into the greek? You are being simple by taking the word Greek and Gentile on face value when you know that its deeper than that. If I am a Japanese citizen and take on their customs, I can be called a Japanese, that does not mean that is my original nationality. The word for Greek in Romans 10:12 is Hellen. Referring to Hellenized Israelites. The word for Gentiles in John 7:35 is also Hellen.

That is why people like you reject the Apocrypha because it goes over the Greek captivity of the Israelites and shows you that under Antiochus IV Epiphanies that many Israelites converted to Greek customs because they were scared of being put to death because it was illegal under Antiochus to consider yourself a Jew. That is how all those Israelites became Hellenized hundreds of years before Christ came on the scene.

They broke it down to you plainly, yet you cannot see it because the Most High has put a spiritual block on you. The Hellen that Paul was reaching getting back into the fold were Israelites of the diaspora that were scattered among the Greeks.

That means according to you, the Most High did not send his Son to save the Israelites from their enemies.
----
That means according to you that Christ died for all nations.
----
That means according to you, when Christ returns he is going to share the kingdom with all nations.
----
That means according to you, the kingdom of Heaven will have nations outside of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Again, you have no understanding and you should not be quoting scripture. You Cesare Christians cannot get around that. That is why your belief in Cesare Borgia (the other Jesus) comes with an opposing doctrine to the actual Gospel prophesied about since the time of Moses.

Again, you are an agent of Satan...you cannot get around the scriptures that were posted. You are not set for the defense of Gospel because it was not given to you.

I refuse to go into words because the Word stands for itself. I use as much of the scripture as possible. I don't quote one verse by itself or chop up parts of others to state my case.

Point #1) That means according to you, the Most High did not send his Son to save the Israelites from their enemies.

1 Timothy 2 1-6 KJV
1.) I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2.) For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3.) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4.)Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5.)For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6.)Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Unless we have a different definition of "all" then it is the will of God for ALL men to be saved and Jesus is that way (no catholic church, means or any other way).

Point #2) That means according to you that Christ died for all nations.
Acts 4:5-12 KJV
And it came to pass on the morrow, that their rulers, and elders, and scribes, 6And Annas the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem. 7And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this? 8Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, 9If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; 10Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:5-7 KJV
5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Romans 10:8-13 KJV
8.But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jesus died for anyone who will call on Him. Anyone in the world.
Revelation 7:9-10 KJV
9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Point #3) That means according to you, the kingdom of Heaven will have nations outside of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Romans 11:16-24 KJV
16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Gentiles who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior are the same as Jews who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. There are Gentiles who don't believe and there are Jews who don't believe which will cause them not to go to Heaven due to their free will choice.

Point #4) Again, you are an agent of Satan...you cannot get around the scriptures that were posted. You are not set for the defense of Gospel because it was not given to you.

I have always admitted that I will be judged by the Bible. Not by any man or their theology. No one decides who keeps the Gospel as you accuse me of not having. Jew, Gentile, male or female. No one will make it to Heaven unless they accept Jesus.

Hebrews 9:22-28 KJV
22And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
23It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: 25Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; 26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.