Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Naw the video isn't down. He didn't backtrack on the mark of the beast not being the chip. If old boy on the video you posted is trying to say that then he's tripping

You do know that dude you posted is cool with raping 12 year old girls?

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Naw the video isn't down. He didn't backtrack on the mark of the beast not being the chip. If old boy on the video you posted is trying to say that then he's tripping

You do know that dude you posted is cool with raping 12 year old girls?

It wasn't showing last night because of the violation. He is now saying that the rfid chip has buying ability. Before he was saying it was just for location tracking in an older video, the same video where he claims its an embargo. Again, that would also mean that Americans cannot get the mark of the beast by that logic...very flawed. He is not going to outright say he was wrong about it.

They are just slandering them because they do not understand the breakdown of the scriptures. Deuteronomy 22 provides all scenarios concerning it. That same scenario can be found with Dinah and even Jacob was okay with having Dinah marry the man that did the same thing...why because the man humbled her by taking her virginity.

In Deuteronomy 22, the only time a man is put death for that is when the women is married or is betrothed to another. They cannot get around that and neither can you. This case is pertaining to a woman that is a virgin and is not betrothed. That is why the man can never divorce her because of the way it happened. That is what is written in the law. They never said go out and do it. You cannot get emotional about the law according to this society. We are commanded to put people to death for various offenses, that is the law but nobody is telling their members to go out and do it in this current age. Got to take the emotion out of it, the law is the law.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Watchmen Report: Carmanians (Shia) vs the Dragons of Arabia (Sunni)

"America is an empire that is crumbling"

Just like the guy said the chess pieces are being moved right now. The elites got this thing in a bag starting with Benjamin Notajew, the leader of the false state of Israel with about 8 million people will draw the world into WW3....as it is written surely the least shall of the flock shall draw them out and that will lead to their destruction.

Jeremiah 49
20 Therefore hear the counsel of the Lord, that he hath taken against Edom; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitations desolate with them.

And to show that Edom is synonymous with Babylon is Revelation...look at the next chapter

Jeremiah 50
45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the Lord, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw the mout: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them.

There are many more prophecies that have Edom being synonymous with Babylon. Edom is the only nation that is referred to as the daughter of Babylon. The red dragon, red/scarlet beast, and red horse all represent the nation of Edom and their power structure.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Job 9
24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

So the people that did this are the wicked that was given the earth. By process of elimination it shouldn't be hard to figure which group of people on earth did this and if they are not the wicked...who is?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Deuteronomy 22 provides all scenarios concerning it. That same scenario can be found with Dinah and even Jacob was okay with having Dinah marry the man that did the same thing...why because the man humbled her by taking her virginity.

In Deuteronomy 22, the only time a man is put death for that is when the women is married or is betrothed to another. They cannot get around that and neither can you. .

Deuteronomy Chapter 7:1-4
1When the LORD your God shall bring you into the land where you go to possess it, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you; 2And when the LORD your God shall deliver them before you; you shall smite them, and utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, nor show mercy to them: 3Neither shall you make marriages with them; your daughter you shall not give to his son, nor his daughter shall you take to your son. 4For they will turn away your son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy you suddenly.

Genesis 34:13Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Genesis 34:1-2
1And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land.

2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. (but you are trying to say the most high was cool with Hivites raping Israelites? :comeon:)

Genesis 34:13 AKJV
13 And the sons of Jacob answered Shechem and Hamor his father deceitfully, and said, because he had defiled Dinah their sister:

Genesis 34:25 AKJV

25 And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.

Genesis 35 30-31
30 And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house.

31 And they said, Should he deal with our sister as with an harlot?

^^^ You don't let nobody come in your house or rape your sister. You are the protector of the family. If we don't protect our kids/daughters from rapist/predators then who will?

matthew 5:28-29

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

This uncircumsized heathen lusted over a God's holy vessel (Dinah) and raped her. And yall said its not a sin when the bible is clear as day saying its a sin. The Most high didn't want us mixing with them people. Issac wanted Jacob and Esau to get wives of their native land but guess who Esau went and married?

Genesis 28:6-9

6 When Esau saw that Isaac had blessed Jacob, and sent him away to Padan-aram, to take him a wife from thence; and that as he blessed him he gave him a charge, saying, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan; 7 and that Jacob obeyed his father and his mother, and was gone to Padan-aram;8 and Esau seeing that the daughters of Canaan pleased not Isaac his father;9 then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham’s son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
Genesis 36:2
36 Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom. 2 Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;

Genesis 10

15 And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,

16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,

17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,

Smh, I can't yall crazy as hell bro. You gonna say rape wasn't a sin according to God. And that its cool for the OTHER NATIONS to take a ISRAELITE WOMAN or any woman and rape her. And then yall teaching its cool to rape children? Rape aint cool for anybody, let alone another nation to come in and defile the daughters of Christ. Yall need to repent

The IUICbrother asked GMSleader if one of your members take your 12 year old daughter and rape her would he be cool with that? The leader said yes. This dude said he is cool with somebody walking into his house, grabbing his daughter and raping her. He said he would not stop the act from taking place smh, pure madness. The bible clearly defines what age is considered a marriageable age. 12 years old is not even close to that age and its unlawful to rape children or women. Thats some sick shyt.

1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

other versions of same verse

(a)No father would want to do the wrong thing when his virgin daughter is old enough to get married. If she wants to get married, he isn't sinning by letting her get married.

(b) But if any man thinks he is acting improperly toward his virgin, if she is past marriageable age, and so it must be, he can do what he wants. He is not sinning; they can get married.

So GMS is trying to clown Nate for not repenting and saying the chip is the mark of the beasts in revelation lol. How could these same nikkas talking about its cool to rape kids and sleep with white women try to get on anybody about repenting?
And if Nate thought the chip was for only a tracking device at one point, but think otherwise now then that means he has more info that made him think otherwise. None of us knew everything, we learn as we grow . Your view points always change once you receive more info. If he was telling people to get the chip at one point, but now saying do it then I would understand what you are saying. But he never said that. He said it was tracking, not buying and selling and they won't force everybody to put a microchip in their skin. He said the entire world isn't going to line everybody up one day and say, "take the chip or die". This country can't even get everybody to fill out a census, so how can they get everybody to stand in a line as long as the equator?

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

The point is Deuteronomy isn't talking about a chip. The whole point of the laws of Deuteronomy was to remove all the BS customs they learned while in Egyptian captivity. The Egyptians was cutting their flesh for the dead and branding ensigns on their skin. Egyptians use to brand their slaves in ancient times. The israelites wasn't putting microchips in their skin in Egypt. The bible clearly says aint nothing new under the sun. Where was that sane device in the past? Daniel saw all kingdoms of the world , why he didn't see it. Why didn't Isaiah, Jeremiah, or Genesis speak on it. Genesis talks about what will happen to the tribes in the last days, no mention of a chip? When in Egypt, Babylon, Rome, or whatever captivity we was in we had to swallow or impale a object in us in order to Rome free among the heathens? When did they kill off Israelites that didn't put this object into their skin or body? Nothing new under the son remember? But i can tell you in each and every one of those captivities that Israelites was getting put to death for not worshipping the false images of GOD and for not aligning their selves with the beast of this world by bowing down to their images, or denying the faith. Leviticus was about tatoots, cutting skin for dead, or branding, not a chip
Branding
Branding may refer to:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branding

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestock_branding

The act of marking livestock with fire-heated marks to identify ownership has origins in ancient times, with use dating back to the ancient Egyptians.[1] Among the ancient Romans, the symbols used for brands were sometimes chosen as part of a magic spell aimed at protecting animals from harm.[2]

^^^ Thats BLACK GREEK./BLACK ROMANS learned to do all this cuz we was doing it when we lived in Rome with the heathens. Here is a article how the Egyptians branded their slaves

https://warboar.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/sss/

Donald B. Redford mentions that “Asiatics” (residents of the Levant) brought back to Egypt as the spoils of foreign conquest were “branded with the name of the king or God [they were] to serve.”

levant.jpg

God told us not to get tattoos or brand our skin. We already know not to do plastic surgery, or any alterations to our GOD given body. So if GOD doesn't want me to alter any of my skin, we already know not to shove a chip into our skin and give somebody full control over our lives.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
how terrible and racist this thread has become. Edom is not white and the bible proves it.

The black ppl in this thread who are advocating the violence against whites, ARE EDOMITES. The edomites are semetic blacks, who propagate violence. it is clear who those ppl are.

remember jacob and esau were TWINS.

lol at the people against edom being edomites themselves.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
how terrible and racist this thread has become. Edom is not white and the bible proves it.

The black ppl in this thread who are advocating the violence against whites, ARE EDOMITES. The edomites are semetic blacks, who propagate violence. it is clear who those ppl are.

remember jacob and esau were TWINS.

lol at the people against edom being edomites themselves.

Further proof that you are a demon.

Last edited:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Further proof that you are demon.
Hahaha you buffoons standing on street corners yelling at frail wites when the 10 kingdoms have just been announced n formed to go to war. Fools in here bs'ing with the Bible tryna justify rape then calling ppl demons. If God is as stringent on rules as u front like on the internet, u KNOW ur dumb ass ain't going to heaven. Wowsers are these the types of cats Jesus had to deal with back in the day, the Pharisees? I wouldn't have saved ur ass either.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
1When the LORD your God shall bring you into the land where you go to possess it, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you; 2And when the LORD your God shall deliver them before you; you shall smite them, and utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, nor show mercy to them: 3Neither shall you make marriages with them; your daughter you shall not give to his son, nor his daughter shall you take to your son. 4For they will turn away your son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy you suddenly.

Genesis 34:13Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Genesis 34:1-2
1And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land.

2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. (but you are trying to say the most high was cool with Hivites raping Israelites? :comeon:)

Genesis 34:13 AKJV
13 And the sons of Jacob answered Shechem and Hamor his father deceitfully, and said, because he had defiled Dinah their sister:

Genesis 34:25 AKJV

25 And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.

Genesis 35 30-31
30 And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house.

^^^ You don't let nobody come in your house or rape your sister. You are the protector of the family. If we don't protect our kids/daughters from rapist/predators then who will?

matthew 5:28-29

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

This uncircumsized heathen lusted over a God's holy vessel (Dinah) and raped her. And yall said its not a sin when the bible is clear as day saying its a sin. The Most high didn't want us mixing with them people. Issac wanted Jacob and Esau to get wives of their native land but guess who Esau went and married?

Genesis 28:6-9

6 When Esau saw that Isaac had blessed Jacob, and sent him away to Padan-aram, to take him a wife from thence; and that as he blessed him he gave him a charge, saying, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan; 7 and that Jacob obeyed his father and his mother, and was gone to Padan-aram;8 and Esau seeing that the daughters of Canaan pleased not Isaac his father;9 then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham’s son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
Genesis 36:2
36 Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom. 2 Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;

Genesis 10

15 And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,

16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,

17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,

Smh, I can't yall crazy as hell bro. You gonna say rape wasn't a sin according to God. And that its cool for the OTHER NATIONS to take a ISRAELITE WOMAN or any woman and rape her. And then yall teaching its cool to rape children? Rape aint cool for anybody, let alone another nation to come in and defile the daughters of Christ. Yall need to repent

The IUICbrother asked GMSleader if one of your members take your 12 year old daughter and rape her would he be cool with that? The leader said yes. This dude said he is cool with somebody walking into his house, grabbing his daughter and raping her. He said he would not stop the act from taking place smh, pure madness. The bible clearly defines what age is considered a marriageable age. 12 years old is not even close to that age and its unlawful to rape children or women. Thats some sick shyt.

1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

other versions of same verse

(a)No father would want to do the wrong thing when his virgin daughter is old enough to get married. If she wants to get married, he isn't sinning by letting her get married.

(b) But if any man thinks he is acting improperly toward his virgin, if she is past marriageable age, and so it must be, he can do what he wants. He is not sinning; they can get married.

So GMS is trying to clown Nate for not repenting and saying the chip is the mark of the beasts in revelation lol. How could these same nikkas talking about its cool to rape kids and sleep with white women try to get on anybody about repenting?
And if Nate thought the chip was for only a tracking device at one point, but think otherwise now then that means he has more info that made him think otherwise. None of us knew everything, we learn as we grow . Your view points always change once you receive more info. If he was telling people to get the chip at one point, but now saying do it then I would understand what you are saying. But he never said that. He said it was tracking, not buying and selling and they won't force everybody to put a microchip in their skin. He said the entire world isn't going to line everybody up one day and say, "take the chip or die". This country can't even get everybody to fill out a census, so how can they get everybody to stand in a line as long as the equator?

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

The point is Deuteronomy isn't talking about a chip. The whole point of the laws of Deuteronomy was to remove all the BS customs they learned while in Egyptian captivity. The Egyptians was cutting their flesh for the dead and branding ensigns on their skin. Egyptians use to brand their slaves in ancient times. The israelites wasn't putting microchips in their skin in Egypt. The bible clearly says aint nothing new under the sun. Where was that sane device in the past? Daniel saw all kingdoms of the world , why he didn't see it. Why didn't Isaiah, Jeremiah, or Genesis speak on it. Genesis talks about what will happen to the tribes in the last days, no mention of a chip? When in Egypt, Babylon, Rome, or whatever captivity we was in we had to swallow or impale a object in us in order to Rome free among the heathens? When did they kill off Israelites that didn't put this object into their skin or body? Nothing new under the son remember? But i can tell you in each and every one of those captivities that Israelites was getting put to death for not worshipping the false images of GOD and for not aligning their selves with the beast of this world by bowing down to their images, or denying the faith. Leviticus was about tatoots, cutting skin for dead, or branding, not a chip
Branding
Branding may refer to:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branding

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestock_branding

The act of marking livestock with fire-heated marks to identify ownership has origins in ancient times, with use dating back to the ancient Egyptians.[1] Among the ancient Romans, the symbols used for brands were sometimes chosen as part of a magic spell aimed at protecting animals from harm.[2]

^^^ Thats BLACK GREEK./BLACK ROMANS learned to do all this cuz we was doing it when we lived in Rome with the heathens. Here is a article how the Egyptians branded their slaves

https://warboar.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/sss/

Donald B. Redford mentions that “Asiatics” (residents of the Levant) brought back to Egypt as the spoils of foreign conquest were “branded with the name of the king or God [they were] to serve.”

levant.jpg

God told us not to get tattoos or brand our skin. We already know not to do plastic surgery, or any alterations to our GOD given body. So if GOD doesn't want me to alter any of my skin, we already know not to shove a chip into our skin and give somebody full control over our lives.

Deuteronomy 22
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

It clearly says lay hold on her and lie with her. You are completely disregarding the differences with all the other incidents described in Deuteronomy 22. The man is put to death when the woman is married or betrothed. You cannot get around that. That was the law. If a man does this to a virgin that is not betrothed, he pay the dowry and can NEVER put her away as long as he lives. So even if she is acting up and being disobedient to him, he is bound to keep her because of how he got her. But you are being very simple and treating it as if this is like the other scenarios.

The law of Leviticus 19:28 still applies to the mark of the beast. We are telling you that when it is introduced it will not be an option to stick with cash. People will fall into the temptation of taking it because cash will be eliminated. The elites want complete control of people. When you pay cash they cannot even track what you are buying and where you have been. They want to know everything and be like the Most High. That comes to tracking every aspect of your life and having the ability to remotely cut you off if you are a threat. The chip is a wicked device that allows them to do all these things. If you cannot see that, than go ahead and believe what you want. If you do not think that the dollar with not be collapsed and replaced within something else, then you are ignorant of Satan's devices.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Deuteronomy 22
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

^^^ You can't use this to justify Hivites raping Israelites. The law wasn't even given to Hivities, it was given to ISRAEL. Humble means H6031 'anah to depress, afflict, hurt, defile etc I know you can click on the hebrew meaning and it tells you these examples. He HUMILIATED HER BY RAPING HER. And the reason why GOD made this law to stop a rapist from trying to rape a lady and then say he don't wont her any more. He got to pay a fine and hes stuck with her forever. These evil as nikkas these days are serial rapist and ain't taking care of their kids. This is not to encourage rape. This is to stop rapists from leaving women raising kids by their selves and stop this dude from running from his responsibility. Which would be the wife he now has since he slept with her and the child (if she became pregnant). It was a shame for a women to be a virgin and not have a husband or a women to raise a child by herself. GOD PUT THIS RULE HERE FOR A REASON, NOT FOR US TO GO ON A RAPING SPREE :mjlol:

So if GOD is cool with Hivites raping Israelites then why did GOD say this? You are basically calling GOD the author of confusion.

Rape is a lustful action. And Jesus was clear when he said if you think lustful thoughts then is it as if you have commited the act as if you laid with her. But you are trying to condone the actual lustful act lol. Man thats wicked as hell. Do you bro, i'm following GOD, Christ and the bible, not GMS Lusting over women, raping women is one sin that can but you in danger of the judgement. If yall teaching that over there then that whole camp is bound for hell

Whats sad is when you pointed to me in scripture that gentiles mean israel through scripture i humbled myself and repented. I'm clear as day showing you that you are wrong and you still holding on to that BS cuz of you put GMS before the WORD OF GOD. You need to repent. The bible say Dinah was defiled by a heathen. The Israelites said that Hivite treated their sister like a Hoe when he commited that act against US and you saying it was holy lol.

Genesis 34 26:31

26 And they slew Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah out of Shechem's house, and went out.

27 The sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and spoiled the city, because they had defiled their sister.

28 They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses, and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field,

29 And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and their wives took they captive, and spoiled even all that was in the house.

I guess the Israelites just killed every male, burned their houses to the ground, took their women and children captive because of the holy act they did. HELL NO, they destroyed them because of the sinful act that was commited against their sister. The same thing is gonna happen to the ENTIRE WORLD FOR THE SINS COMMITED AGAINST ISRAEL . THE NATIONS TREAT OUR WOMEN LIKE HARLOTS/SEX OJECTS TO THIS DAY.

A 20-year-old girl from South Africa known as Sarah “Saartjie” Baartman was recruited to work in a Paris zoo because of a genetic characteristic known as steatopygia — protuberant buttocks and elongated labia. Whites went to the zoo to look at her buttocks and at other naked Black women with the same shape

At the Parisian World Fair, this was a part of the 1931 exhibit that was so successful that it drew 34 million people that year

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
So if GOD is cool with Hivites raping Israelites then why did GOD say this? You are basically calling GOD the author of confusion.

Rape is a lustful action. And Jesus was clear when he said if you think lustful thoughts with a women then you have commited the act as if you laid with her. But you are trying to condone the actual lustful act lol. Man thats wicked as hell. Do you bro, i'm following Christ and the bible, not GMS

Do you not realize that Dinah was the first Israelite women ( of the seed of Jacob). She had 12 brothers, she cannot marry them so that mean she would only be married to another nation. It is never mentioned if she ever married but if she did it would have been to another nation and you know I am right.

Secondly, Moses was married to a non-Israelite woman and so was Joseph. Both of them married Hamites. We can also get into the Joseph's 11 brothers which would have had to marry women from other nations to continue their respective lines. You claim you are of the tribe of Judah, right?. Let's see who Judah married to grow the tribe:

Genesis 38
1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah.
2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her.
3 And she conceived, and bare a son; and he called his name Er.
4 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and she called his name Onan.
5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him.

Was Judah going off by dealing with a Canaanite? Were not these the same women that Rebecca and Issac were against their sons marrying?

The law of Deuteronomy 7:3-4 was instituted as statues they would follow as nation as they were getting ready to inherit the land. You need to put things in perspective. When the Most High gave Moses these laws, why didn't he tell him to put away his heathen wife? Do not be so simple. Many of the laws were written as how they should be as a people after leaving Egypt. What would you say to someone that wanted to marry a Cushyte woman and wanted to justify it because Moses married one? Yo would go to Deuteronomy 7-3-4 and explain what I am saying.

So, yes the Most High is not the author of confusion. He set a standard for the nation after they left Egypt on what they should do concerning marriage. Its pretty simple to understand.

I do not claim to be part of any group, but if a man telling the Truth and giving the correct breakdown I acknowledge it. I have posted videos in this thread and many other from men not in GMS.I have posted IUIC videos in the past that were on point, but I know that they go off on things, especially the name of the Most High and his Son and the mark of the beast. You are a follower of Nate. Nate used to believe in the name now be teaches that we do not know the name and the name is Christ which is a greek title.

You are going to understand Deuteronomy 22, you are caught with the emotions of the way the law is applied. The Most easily cold have just said that any man that forces himself on any women should be put to death but he gave different scenarios with women of different single, engaged/married statues and you have a problem with it. None of the guys are telling to go and do it, we simply stating that this is in the law and it has become a stumbling block for you and for many. You are offended by the Word.

Matthew 11
6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Why don't you ask Nate and his followers why he is not teaching the name?

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Do you not realize that Dinah was the first Israelite women ( of the seed of Jacob). She had 12 brothers, she cannot marry them so that mean she would only be married to another nation.
She could have did what her father was commanded to by his father. She could have went to Padanaram and found a husband because Israel had family members in that land

Genesis 11: 27-32
27 Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. 28 And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees. 29 And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor’s wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.30 But Sarai was barren; she had no child. 31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son’s son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram’s wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there. 32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

Genssis 28:7

and that Jacob obeyed his father and his mother, and was gone to Padan-aram; In that land was the descendants of Tahor
Secondly, Moses was married to a non-Israelite woman

Yeah and after he married her GOD gave MOSES a law on what races of people to not let us marry. The same race you are trying to say " its cool to rape us" was on the "do not marry list." You want to circumvent that law bad i see.

Was Judah going off by dealing with a Canaanite?
Malachi 2:11
Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

You damn right. Can you not read the commandment where GOD Said DO NOT GIVE YOUR SONS OR DAUGHTERS TO MARRIAGE TO THE CANAANITES CUZ THEY WILL MAKE US WORSHIP FALSE GODS? Its clear as day. The questions are easy.

When the Most High gave Moses these laws, why didn't he tell him to put away his heathen wife?
I don't know why GOD didn't command Moses to put away his wife. But i do know he told the people Moses was in charge of to never let anyone in their generation marry the heathen. If somebody went off course, then thats on them but GOD gave the commandment whether GMS agrees with it or not.

Ezra 9:2
or they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

Ezra 9:12

Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever

Ezra Chapter 10, THE ENTIRE CHAPTER ABOUT ISRAEL PUTTING AWAY HEATHEN WIVES

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezra 10&version=AKJV

Man i thought you knew the scriptures bro smh

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
She could have did what her father was commanded to by his father. She could have went to Padanaram and found a husband because Israel had family members in that land

Genesis 11: 27-32
27 Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. 28 And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees. 29 And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor’s wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.30 But Sarai was barren; she had no child. 31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son’s son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram’s wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there. 32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

Genssis 28:7

and that Jacob obeyed his father and his mother, and was gone to Padan-aram; In that land was the descendants of Tahor

Yeah and after he married her GOD gave MOSES a law on what races of people to not let us marry. The same race you are trying to say " its cool to rape us" was on the "do not marry list." You want to circumvent that law bad i see.

Malachi 2:11
Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

You damn right. Can you not read the commandment where GOD Said DO NOT GIVE YOUR SONS OR DAUGHTERS TO MARRIAGE TO THE CANAANITES CUZ THEY WILL MAKE US WORSHIP FALSE GODS? Its clear as day. The questions are easy.

I don't know why GOD didn't command Moses to put away his wife. But i do know he told the people Moses was in charge of to never let anyone in their generation marry the heathen. If somebody went off course, then thats on them but GOD gave the commandment whether GMS agrees with it or not.

Ezra 9:2
or they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

Ezra 9:12

Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever

Ezra Chapter 10, THE ENTIRE CHAPTER ABOUT ISRAEL PUTTING AWAY HEATHEN WIVES

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezra 10&version=AKJV

Man i thought you knew the scriptures bro smh

So, you are basically saying that Judah would have been justified if he married a non-Canaan? Was Tamar an Israelite? So Joseph's wife was not the daughter of the Priest of On? So according that logic, a non-Canaanite women is okay to marry.

Was not Judah the one that did not want Joseph killed like his brothers did? Judah was never condemned as being foul in Genesis. He even owned up for how he treated Tamar his daughter-in-law and it says that he never dealt with her again. He made a righteous decision after making a mistake. A lot of people were noted for when they went off...Judah was not one of those people unlike Saul and many others.

You are mangling Malachi 2:11 when that is referring not to Judah the patriarch but the whole southern kingdom. Married means to be joined unto. You need to know when it is talking in similitude. Strange gods do not have daughters, that is referring to idolatry. Ex example of a daughter of strange God is Islam which has roots in Sumerian/Babylonian moon worship. Just like modern day Christianity is the daughter of strange god, Simmeramus and Tamuz.

image002.jpg

0.jpg

The fact that you cannot get that shows that you are not deep yet. Our people are drawn to these things. Judah (the southern kingdom) is mostly in Islam or Christianity which are the daughters of strange gods of the past.

When you look at a lot of old Middle Age art that our people created...you can tell we were drawing ourselves to this exact strange God by depicting a Black Madonna and a baby Jesus,the exact same way that was down in Babylon with Nimrod Simmeramus and Tamuz. There is nothing new under the sun, the same snares that caused us to fall when were in the Middle East, were the same snares that caused our people to go off by the end of the Middle Ages. That was one of the reasons why were taken down by the Most High.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You act like since Judah saved his brother that he was Jesus and walked the earth without sin. You putting Judah up there with Jesus lol

Lol strange GODs don't have women. The bible clearly says if you marry the Caananites their women will eventually lead you into idolatry. It didn't say everyone but Judah. It says any Israelite marrying a strange women they and their seed WILL be lead into idolatry. You just want to sleep with heathens bro. I get your whole motive and why you are trying to file loop holes in the law.

Judah could have married a woman from the same place his father married a woman. His father had Caaninite women all around him but he went to the land of his people to find a wife. Isaac did the same thing GOD commanded the Israelites to do. To not marry the Caananites.

Last edited: