Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
what? The Messiah stated the laws and the prophets are unto Yahuchanon, then the kingdom of heaven is upon you. that means that He brings with Him the Kingdom of Heaven, not that you stop doing the law and listening to the prophets. Christian doctrine takes away from the word, like the pharisees added to it.
Matthew 11:10-15

10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 16:16

16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Matthew 7:12
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

It's not abolished, Jesus was the fulfillment. The Word made flesh. That's the point of forgiveness. It's not a knock to obey the law, but it's not imperative beyond what Jesus, the Word made flesh, taught.

I think we tend to forget that ppl were illiterate back then. That's why Scribes had so much power. Jesus broke that. That was the point of the sermons about the Sabbath, Publicans, Greeks vs. Jews etc.

Fools can't hide behind the law anymore and use those things as a badge of honor to God. It's just a badge of honor to other fools. That's why no man had ascended yet. They were all locked in Hades until the fulfillment of the law and prophets and the Word made flesh freed them. Otherwise there would be absolutely NO POINT in Jesus's sermons regarding anything other than end times prophecy. The Torah was already there. The law was there to lead to its fulfillment in the form of Jesus, who then preached the Kingdom of God. He preached how everyone could make it into the Kingdom of Heaven from his death til (God forbid) now.

The atonement for sins before him was for God to bless the house of Israel and help them work toward the fulfillment of the Torah and its prophets. Now this is to open the Kingdom of God to all who receive it, whether Jew or Gentile, Greek, Circumcised or Uncircumcised.

The Torah was first to prove God's supremacy over all creation thru Israel, then he made the Kingdom of Heaven open to all who receive His Word, and believed His Word, and that the Word died to atone for all the sins past and future for all who ask forgiveness of God thru His Son, the Word and the Door to the Kingdom of Heaven.

If one receives the Kingdom of God one cannot be an enemy of Israel, at least not until maybe the release of Satan from bondage at the end of the millennial reign. Obeying the Word of God makes you an enemy of God's enemies and more likely to enter into the Kingdom of God "violently".

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Matthew 11:10-15

10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 16:16

16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Matthew 7:12
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

It's not abolished, Jesus was the fulfillment. The Word made flesh. That's the point of forgiveness. It's not a knock to obey the law, but it's not imperative beyond what Jesus, the Word made flesh, taught.

I think we tend to forget that ppl were illiterate back then. That's why Scribes had so much power. Jesus broke that. That was the point of the sermons about the Sabbath, Publicans, Greeks vs. Jews etc.

Fools can't hide behind the law anymore and use those things as a badge of honor to God. It's just a badge of honor to other fools. That's why no man had ascended yet. They were all locked in Hades until the fulfillment of the law and prophets and the Word made flesh freed them. Otherwise there would be absolutely NO POINT in Jesus's sermons regarding anything other than end times prophecy. The Torah was already there. The law was there to lead to its fulfillment in the form of Jesus, who then preached the Kingdom of God. He preached how everyone could make it into the Kingdom of Heaven from his death til (God forbid) now.

The atonement for sins before him was for God to bless the house of Israel and help them work toward the fulfillment of the Torah and its prophets. Now this is to open the Kingdom of God to all who receive it, whether Jew or Gentile, Greek, Circumcised or Uncircumcised.

The Torah was first to prove God's supremacy over all creation thru Israel, then he made the Kingdom of Heaven open to all who receive His Word, and believed His Word, and that the Word died to atone for all the sins past and future for all who ask forgiveness of God thru His Son, the Word and the Door to the Kingdom of Heaven.

If one receives the Kingdom of God one cannot be an enemy of Israel, at least not until maybe the release of Satan from bondage at the end of the millennial reign. Obeying the Word of God makes you an enemy of God's enemies and more likely to enter into the Kingdom of God "violently".
you get the fulfillment of the law from matt 5:17, but you should know the definition of the word fulfill in greek, which is 'playroo'. This word means to complete, replete, to accomplish, to perfect, to fully preach. So fulfillment never meant not to do, but to do to the utmost extent, hence fulfill- litereally meaning full-fill. This is why He said, 'Think not that I come to destroy the law and the prophets, but to fulfill' If we were not to do the law, then the law would be destroyed.

Remember Yahusha was the Word in the flesh, and there was no other Word but the torah and tanak while Yahusha was living, so being the Word in the flesh would never be contradictory. This is what separates Christians from 'the elect' because the elect will have the testimony of Yahusha AND keep the commandments.

'And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Alaheim, and have the testimony of Yahusha HaMasciach'
rev 12:17

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Just so y'all know, Christmas and Easter are NOT pagan holidays. Skeptics love telling you that they are, but they're wrong.

Funny, those who say that they require evidence to form a belief so easily believe a lie with little/no evidence so long as it conforms to their presuppositions.

:sas2:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
another thing that separates Christians from the elect is the name jesus Christ, which doesn't actually exist and is an amalgamation deities from ancient Greece and England. in some 1611 bible editions the word christ is replaced with 'crift', so the name then was iesoos chrift, in English.

Esus or Hesus was a Gaulish god known from two monumental statues and a line in Lucan's Bellum civile.

Imagery[edit]
The two statues on which his name appears are the
Pillar of the Boatmen from among the Parisii and a pillar from Trier among the Treveri. In both of these, Esus is portrayed cutting branches from trees with his axe. Esus is accompanied, on different panels of the Pillar of the Boatmen, by Tarvos Trigaranus (the ‘bull with three cranes’), Jupiter, Vulcan, and other gods.
§Written sources[edit]
A well-known section in Lucan's Bellum civile talks about the gory sacrifices offered to a triad of Celtic deities: Teutates, Hesus (an aspirated form of Esus), and Taranis.[1] Among a pair of later commentators on Lucan's work, one identifies Teutates with Mercury and Esus with Mars. According to the Berne Commentary on Lucan, human victims were sacrificed to Esus by being tied to a tree and flailed.[2]
The Gallic medical writer
Marcellus of Bordeaux may offer another textual reference to Esus in his De medicamentis, a compendium of pharmacological preparations written in Latin in the early 5th century and the sole source for several Celtic words. The work contains a magico-medical charm decipherable as Gaulish which appears to invoke the aid of Esus (spelled Aisus) in curing throat trouble.[3]
The given name "Esunertus" ("strength of Esus") occurs at least once as an epithet of Mercury on a dedicatory inscription.[4][5] It is possible that the
Esuvii of Gaul, in the area of present-day Normandy, took their name from this deity.[6]
§Interpretations[edit]
§MacCulloch's assessment[edit]
John Arnott MacCulloch summarized the state of scholarly interpretations of Esus in 1911 as follows:
M. Reinach applies one formula to the subjects of these altars—"The Divine Woodman hews the Tree of the Bull with Three Cranes." The whole represents some myth unknown to us, but M. D'Arbois finds in it some allusion to events in the Cúchulainn saga. In the imagery, the bull and tree are perhaps both divine, and if the animal, like the images of the divine bull, is three-horned, then the three cranes (garanus, "crane") may be a rebus for three-horned (trikeras), or more probably three-headed (trikarenos). In this case, woodman, tree, and bull might all be representatives of a god of vegetation. In early ritual, human, animal, or arboreal representatives of the god were periodically destroyed to ensure fertility, but when the god became separated from these representatives, the destruction or slaying was regarded as a sacrifice to the god, and myths arose telling how he had once slain the animal. In this case, tree and bull, really identical, would be mythically regarded as destroyed by the god whom they had once represented. If Esus was a god of vegetation, once represented by a tree, this would explain why, as the scholiast on Lucan relates, human sacrifices to Esus were suspended from a tree. Esus was worshipped at Paris and at Trèves; a coin with the name Æsus was found in England; and personal names like Esugenos, "son of Esus," and Esunertus, "he who has the strength of Esus," occur in England, France, and Switzerland. Thus the cult of this god may have been comparatively widespread. But there is no evidence that he was a Celtic Jehovah or a member, with Teutates and Taranis, of a pan-Celtic triad, or that this triad, introduced by Gauls, was not accepted by the Druids. Had such a great triad existed, some instance of the occurrence of the three names on one inscription would certainly have been found. Lucan does not refer to the gods as a triad, nor as gods of all the Celts, or even of one tribe. He lays stress merely on the fact that they were worshipped with human sacrifice, and they were apparently more or less well-known local gods.[4]

This is why the church of England so readily accepts the name jesus, because they already worshipped him in the woods with human sacrifices.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
giphy.gif

The "mistranslations" are just literal expressions of the same idea by differing cultures and ppl. It's like trying to describe an airplane to a Chinese person from the eighteenth century. I would most likely describe a a common bird with great wings in China for him to understand.

I keep telling y'all that ppl were illiterate back in biblical times. There weren't even printing presses. The faith and understanding required then is the same now. The Kingdom of God was preached to fools who couldn't even read or write, they were the dregs of society but their faith carried them thru.

Why do you think when Jesus asked ppl Who do you believe I am? They responded with The Son of David or the Son of God. Names are different in Hebrew than other languages, which is also why some prophets got an altered name once they followed God. It's just a title describing the actions of a being.

It's bugged out to keep seeing these weird translations and alterations of names n words by cats and everyone is claiming they have the ultimate true names. It's even more bizarre that cats don't understand how Hebrew functions even after seeing how a "name" functions in Hebrew.

This religion is action based. You have to do the work the being requires of you to sufficiently call on Him, it's not sorcery where u just summon a spirit by recitation.

Again, MOST PEOPLE COULD NOT READ BACK THEN. There was no google or encyclopedia or concordance. Scribes wrote it down and everything was disseminated orally. Otherwise, Jesus didn't need the disciples. He could've just kicked it with the Scribes and had em hanging around him like journalists, especially if all he wanted to do was reaffirm strict adherence to the law. The apostles even discuss some of their own errors in trying to Judaize the gospel and its followers.

I know the reason why ppl are trying to Judaize the Gospel in this present day. And that reason is hilarious because to anyone with two eyes that purpose is defeated by the disingenuous methods of reaffirming their position. Of course Jesus didn't come to abolish the law. The law was to be strictly obeyed to work towards the completion of it in the form of Jesus, which gives one a more perfect union with God. Like how a country's laws are designed to encourage citizens to achieve a more perfect union. That's why there are two separate testaments.

Why would there be strife amongst the disciples after Jesus over Judaizing the Gospels and its followers if Jesus meant for all his followers to become strictly Judaized? It's also why I laugh at ppl who hate on Paul. Paul was the affirmation of stuff Jesus had already said. It's insane to me that ppl want to dismiss Paul yet believe some of the more dubious claims in the Bible. You have to take it all or none at all.

That's why I type Jesus. I speak English, I don't speak Hebrew or Aramaic or Greek. Otherwise the Gospel would focus on teaching everyone Hebrew first. If Jesus was a big red balloon and in Hebrew a big red balloon is called something else, well, I don't speak Hebrew, I speak English. In English he would be a balloon. Which kind of balloon? A big one, not a medium or small. And he's red. The Big Red Balloon that saves ppl from the anger and wrath of the Bigger Red Balloon in the Sky.

What y'all are doing is like us seeing Native American names from back in the day typed in english and then trying to pronounce those names in the actual Native American tongues and then chastize ppl for not knowing the Native tongues. The Native tongues describe the exact same actions and persons performing the actions as the english tongues do.

The indians saw ducks for the first time and described them in relation to other similar creatures they had already seen to give them a title. That's how languages work. Brosephs don't even write or type in Hebrew, much less Aramaic or Greek which is what Jesus used. That's why it looks weird as hell seeing ppl trying to assert their "knowledge" of Hebrew translations as some sort of express method to heaven. Brosephs barely be fluent in english, much less Biblical Hebrew, Greek, n Aramaic. I done seen 4 or 5 different "true names of Jesus" since I joined up, not to mention since I was lurking.

This kind of stuff looks good on the internet and is fun to chop up amongst ourselves, and gives ppl their reward of recognition amongst other men, but it absolutely does not help the dregs of society when u try to disseminate the Gospel to them. It just breeds confusion. I be out here kicking it with fools who can't barely understand the character arcs in Dr. Seuss books (and they're 10x more literate than Biblical Hebrews were), real cheddar cheese, and u expect someone to chastise them and God to damn them to hell for "mistranslating" words? You wouldn't even know the "real" words without Google. Ninety percent of this thread needs to be purified in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
what are some good christian books to read? just copped the henry morris study bible....highly recommend to all my christian brothers

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Starski @ReturnOfJudah

Edification: Its all about the seed

You may heard Israelite groups bring up that the seed of Jacob has been spread across the 4 corners of the earth and is true. As @ReturnOfJudah you already know that the so-called natives and the so-called Negroes of the Americas are Israelites without a doubt according to prophecies.

The purpose of this is to just give some edification on the focus on some of the people of Mediterranean/southern Europe. Although not all are Israelites but it can proven according to the spirit that there is is a large percentage of them that are compared to other parts of Europe.

@Starski if you are confused on who the Gentiles were that Paul was reaching, I have videos that can break it down:

Part of the reason why it is confusing to people todays was because the Apocrypha whcih was always part of the Bibel until the 1820s was removed. The Apocrypha chronicles how some of the Israelites after the Persian captivity became Greeks (Hellenized). That is why they became known as Gentiles because they abandoned their Israelite customs and adopted Greek customs which were forced on them or they would be killed. The removal of the Apocrypha is what makes it easier to teach a Christ died for everybody one world doctrine.

1st phase: Paul's ministry

Contrary to what people have been taught. Paul ministry was for Israelites that were scattered outside of land of Israel. The reason why Paul was a chosen vessel by the Most High to do the work was because he was Roman Citizen which allowed him free reign to travel throughout the Roman Empire. Think about like having an American passport, it was afforded you privileges and certain protection.This citizenship level was known as:

Cives Romani
The Cives Romani were full Roman citizens, who enjoyed full legal protection under Roman law.

Paul was born in Tarsus and thus became a free born Roman citizen even though he was an Israelite from the tribe of Benjamin

Acts 22
25 And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?
26 When the centurion heard that, he went and told the chief captain, saying, Take heed what thou doest: for this man is a Roman.
27 Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
28 And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born.

Philippians 3
4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee

Now, one of the places that Paul frequented was Rome, hence his letter to the Romans, which was addressed to Israelites scattered in Rome that believe on the the Messiah. If you do not believe that Israelites were there, here is some proof:

Acts 18
1 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth;
2 And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:smile: and came unto them.

So, here you have Jew (a descendant of Judah) named Aquila...a hellenized name not Hebrew that was born on Pontus (modern-day northern Turkey, known then as Asia Minor). This is proof of the type of people that Paul was reaching and bringing back to the Most High through faith in the Messiah. When Paul's understudy, Timothy was a scattered Israelite whose had remained hellenized which is why he was called a Greek (the term used is Hellene in the original translation)

So this we have established, that during the 1st centurty, a lot of Israelites were living outside of Israel. This is shown in Acts 2 on the day of Pentacost how Jews from all over came to Jerusalem to keep Pentacost.

Acts 2
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

The proselytes were scattered Israelite that returned back to the customs of their forefathers but have not yet believed in the Messiah.

Here is a map for a reference where Israelites were scattered too:

CNM13-Diaspora.gif

So know that we know that as far back as the 1st century (and even centuries before) that Israelites were not all living in Israel. Some were living as far out as modern-day India.

Next: 2nd phase: A focus on Sicily/Naples/Mediterranean

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Starski

2nd phase: A focus on Sicily/Naples/Mediterranean

Now that we know that Israelites were scattered which was prophesied to happen to them going back in the first five books of Moses and the prophets. So we know that Israelites in all territories of Roman Empire. Contrary to what has been taught, they were not so-called white people, they were what you would consider Negro. We can go into how and why so many ended in Africa before the slave trade in another lesson. It is a short breakdown.

One of the things people did not realize about the Roman Empire/Roman Republic is that they practiced slavery and had plantations. The main plantations were in Southern Italy (Naples and Sicily). Many Israelites were taken into slavery after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A,D. As those that lived within the territory outside of Jerusalem were taken into slavery. This is chronicled by many historians including 1st century historian, Josephus. Another historian Rudolph R. Windsor chronicled that millions of Jews fled into Africa to escape the Roman armies, some also ending being sold into slavery:

These plantations were owned by mostly Senators in the Roman Republic and accounted for much of the agricultural needs within the empire. Many slave revolts occured leading up to the successful rebellion of Septimus Severus who was an Israleite. Modern historians up until the 1970s referred to him as Negro or African. I have an old Timelife book from 1965 that confesses this fact. They will not let that information out in today's society. I believe that this is the issue:

Now @ReturnOfJudah. I know that you are aware of the curses of Israel. I know that you are aware by now that certain curses fell harder on the northern kingdom and some fell harder on the southern kingdom. Well, we know that the curses are based on the seed aka the sperm line aka the paternal line. It is clear that according to curses, it will be on the seed of Jacob as a sign and a wonder

Deuteronomy 28
15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lordthy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

Now one of the things that the southern kingdom suffers is sickle-trait/anemia. I lost one of my close friends from the Bahamas due to complication on this condition. Although is it not very common, it shows up on our people the most. I have a map that shows where this is prevalent. What you will notice on this map is that not all what we call "Africans" carry this trait...showing you that Africans (Hamitic) and Negroes (Israelites) are again two difference sets of people and come from completely different even the the most renowned Bible scholars concluded that Negroes ARE NOT sons of Ham:

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:
Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Now on to the sickle cell frequency map:
Sickle_cell_anaemia_distribution.jpg

Other maps show pretty much the same thing. Now, people may not know that a good number of our people were sent to Arabia, ever seen a Saudi Arabian national team...

sp25.jpg

Looks like Jake to me :manny:

Noptice the sickle map highlights southern Iran. Guess who ended living in that part of Iran? Decendants of slaves sent to Iran:

THese girls parents are from southern Iran:

Hadq-twins1.jpg

Malika and Khadijah Haqq (friends of the Kardashians, remember they were in the movie ATL)

Malika and Khadijah Haqq’s parents are immigrants from Khuzestan, Iran. Most Afro-Iranians are Iranians of Sub-Saharan African descent. They are found mainly in the Iranian cities of Khuzestan, Sistan, Hormozagan and Baluchestan. According to research done by Dash Harris and James Daniel Lopez, the Indian Ocean slave trade was the portal through which ancestors of most present day Afro-Iranians arrived. Arabs captured and sold enslaved people to the Persian Gulf, Egypt, Arabia, the Far East, the Indian Ocean islands, Ethiopia and Somalia.
http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/just-who-is-afro-iranian/

These girls like like your everyday AA that were descendants of people taken off the West Coast of Africa...the so-called Negroes.

Just wanted to point that out before I forget :jawalrus:

Now, back to the Mediterranean:

As you can see the Mediterranean have a high concentration of sickle cell trait. This should not be surprising if you look at a map of Paul's ministry, those happen to be the same areas he frequented to get the scattered Israelites. Notice that places like Croatia, Serbia and Albania are covered, it was all called Dalmatia during the Roman Empire. Paul writes about one of the disciples that left him going to Dalmatia. Constantine was born there, he was a so-called black man, an Israelite but historians won't tell you that. I will get into some archaeology to prove that two completely different sets of people ruled Europe another time.

Now, with Sicily and other areas of the tropics we must understand that the so-called Moors were not the first set of Israelites there. Israelites were already in Sicily and southern Italy 2,000 years ago. When they were kicked out of Rome by Claudius, many of them simply fled to other provinces to the south (Naples/Sicily), west (Spain),or east (Dalmatia or Greece). The only thing the Moors, who are Israelites that worshiped Islam did was increased the frequency of the seed of Israel in the Mediterranean. These areas includes Sardinia that has a Moor on their flag. Also has high rates of sickle cell trait.

Notice that many of the same places that I am naming were conquered by Spain, places like Naples and Siciliy were taken under the crown by Spain after the fall of the Moors. This happened for a reason. None of those people that lived in the Meditreanean had their own empire global empire, because they were for the most part not a part of the beast. they were not considered true "Europeans" because their history was and their decedency was heavily "Negro". There is a reason why Sicilians were called Guineas.

When I watched Jersey Shore, not being from the East Coast. I can tell that those were not everyday white boys. Their obsession with getting fades, lingo and their whole swag was straight up southern kingdom especially Pauly D and Situation. Ronnie reminded me of a Rican dude I knew, all passionate about his girls and shyt, ready to fight if you look at his girl :lolbron: and what's crazy is that I later found out dude;s dad was Rican. So it made sense now that I am in the Truth.

Now, not all Sicilians or other Mediterranean people's lines will go back to the Israelites but a larger percentage will than say Sweden or Germany. I will have to go into another lessen on how black nobility disappeared from Europe starting in the Renaissance.

Although, we got into the curses on the seed of Israel...one thing we know is that we got extraordinary abilities when compared to all other nations. Athletics, style, acting and singing is among them...something that has been showcased by people of Sicilian/Medittreanean decent. And when you see if it, yoyu know they are not Edomites, but Jakes:

Next: 3rd phase: Examples of confusion of face...Jakes in disguise

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
3rd phase: Examples of confusion of face...Jakes in disguise

@Starski @ReturnOfJudah

I hope that this has been good so far. Just as a note, this in no way hinders the 12 tribes sign. I have studied that sign and can attest that the sign is bullet proof. The prophesies line up perfectly. This is just edification on some of the foreigners that may be among us that need to repent if the Most High is tugging on their heart and they are Israelites.

People need to rememebr that this is all about the lost seed of Israel. The word seed in New Testament when read in the original translation is sperma in the Greek. Now I know some people are carnal, it may be hard to imagie that a someone could have a "black" Israelite great great great great great great grandfather and no longer look like him, but more like the people their seed line went through...but remember a seed line is never destroyed as line as their is a son that can have a son and he has a son and he has a son and he has a son. The mother is insignificant to the survival of the paternal line. Don't believe me trace by for father's line as far back as you can as a son. If you have a sister, guess what, she cannot continue your father's paternal line because she has no seed (sperm).

The promises of the blessing which is ultimately, the Kingdom of Heaven on earth over all other nations was only given to Israel. I can prove that with so many scriptures. The thing is that on this side most of our people are not going to repent to receive the Kingdom of Heaven on the first go around. That is why it is important that if the Most High, Yahawah is tugging on our heart and showing us that this life we are living is not the way...is to repent, come back to our nationality and the laws to the best of our ability through faith n the Yahawashi.

Now, on to examples of people of Mediterranean decent that appear to be Jakes in disguise:

Rocky Marciano...father is descendant of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. The "whiter" northern Italian took over Naples and Siciliy in 1861. This led to mass exodus of people of Naples and Sicily the Americas.

Corbis-DM3428.jpg

Its no coincidence that he was the only "white" boxer that could actually fight...he was more than likely a Jake and not an Edomite. And we know that Jake being under the curses in this age doesn't have a happy ending often...hence his tragedy.

This time we are going to go another Sicilian. This one might have been forefathered by one of the early Moors, since her paternal ancestors stayed in Butera, Sicily which is one of the shorter boat trips to Africa from Italy. It is no coincidence that she has the voice that resembles Mariah, another women whose line we can of certainty chroncle to a so-called black man. If you did not know the prophecy that Israelites will be known as the best singers and musicans...here it is:

Psalm 87
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

When the government of Zion is set on Earth it will be known that all these great singers and musicians were out of Zion...the seed of Israel. Take a look around and you cannot deny....We da best :jawalrus:

This was among the many special gifts..now on to some more Israelite athleticism :sas1:

Cristiano Ronaldo is from the Madeira, Portugal...an Island of the coast of Portugal. This island was one the top sugar slave plantations in the world....many of the people there are descendants of Negro slaves. Ronaldo grew up poor and did not know his father...this was a curse that would be prevalent on our people

Deuteronomy 28
54 So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave

Sounds like his dad did what is all to common among Jake...he dipped out :mjcry:

Watch this video carefully and be honest with yourself. This is straight Jake athleticism you are about to witness:

That was nasty...an no Edomite pulling that off with that type of grace, speed, quickness and stepovers. That was Ronaldinho type trickery.

Now, I am not saying they are definitely Jakes, its just that there is strong evidence that they are :manny:

Daniel 9
7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

Daniel even complained about this problem...confusion of face. Our people no longer looking like we did because of all the captivities until this very day. That is why a lot of our people still struggle with accpeting Israelites that do not look like Richard Roundtree or Denzel Washington. We have become like a speckled bird because of this:

Jeremiah 12
9 Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

All praises to Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi and peace to all the sincere ahchyam

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@ReturnOfJudah

It could get real...this can go 0-100 real quick :whoo:

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

What Russia is doing right now is strategic positioning. This ensures that regardless of what happens, they are prepared for any response quickly. That can attack from the sea of air quickly. They invade along NATO's borders. They shoot of nuclear missiles quickly if needed too.

Right now, the Beast is isolating itself from the Whore. NATO can actually be in a secret alliance with Russia against the Whore. The reason why i say that is because of the Chinese banking move which excludes America but including the UK a key NATO member. Remember, the UK is the main power seat for the banking families. That move was made by them. i wouldn't be surprised if their heart is to use the Whore and take her on her last weekend on the strip them convince everybody else to run a train on her and turn her into a dumpster fire never to be used again.

Revelation 17
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
@ReturnOfJudah

It could get real...this can go 0-100 real quick :whoo:

What Russia is doing right now is strategic positioning. This ensures that regardless of what happens, they are prepared for any response quickly. That can attack from the sea of air quickly. They invade along NATO's borders. They shoot of nuclear missiles quickly if needed too.

Right now, the Beast is isolating itself from the Whore. NATO can actually be in a secret alliance with Russia against the Whore. The reason why i say that is because of the Chinese banking move which excludes America but including the UK a key NATO member. Remember, the UK is the main power seat for the banking families. That move was made by them. i wouldn't be surprised if their heart is to use the Whore and take her on her last weekend on the strip them convince everybody else to run a train on her and turn her into a dumpster fire never to be used again.

Makes a lot of sense. But how does america getting blown off the map tie into the prophesies of the descedents of jacob still in america?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for dropping that knowledge. Yeah I understand now why the gospel had to be preached all over the earth before Christ can return. This modern day Christianity has been all over the world for years so that can't be the true religion.

The bible said GOD wouldn't have to save Judah, they will save themselves. But he will have to save the northern kingdom. Can you explain that? The Angels won't bring blacks back to the promise land?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was nasty...an no Edomite pulling that off with that type of grace, speed, quickness and stepovers. That was Ronaldinho type trickery.
i don't follow soccer much. i'm not too familiar with this cristiano ronaldo guy. when i hear ronaldo i think of the brazilians. the phenomenon ronaldo and ronaldinho. cristiano ronaldo has too much edomite in him to appeal to me. if we accept him as black then we might as well label all italians as black and arab too.

in my soccer days what he did there is that type sht you do against high school edomites. and i played the vid twice and yes he pulled that shyt on some flakey major league cacs. and that's why he did it. in his head he knows not to even think to do that shyt to some real africans.

real soccer niccas know what the fuq i'm talkin about.

the only 2 players who can pull some bullshyt on a real nicca are phenomenon ronaldo and ronaldinho.. but it won't be toying with a group of niccas. that will just never happen.

10895507_966938700002683_154994630_a.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes a lot of sense. But how does america getting blown off the map tie into the prophesies of the descedents of jacob still in america?
imo america doesn't get blown off the map. the system just exposes itself and crashes.
as cacs push for 'audit the fed'... it puts pressure on the federal reserve zios. the only way they can get out of it is to create a war or a terrorist attack to distract the people. or intimidate or kill the politicians pushing for it.
but the zios ain just gonna sit back to be taken to jail. some will jump ship to cover their backs. they might even go as far as appointing a gentile cac or a black guy to take the blame. i don't think it's gets this far. but if it does they finna open up the vaults and find out ain't never been no gold in there... then boom. all hell breaks lose.
but before we get there they will get that warning. why expose the system and we all lose everything and everything turns into a riot?
why not just keep living a lie and stay on top?
by then the real elites will be living in islands waiting for the system to crash and reset. they might be the ones to use nukes on niccas when we comin for them.

:duck: