Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Prepare for war. Bibi wins and he will not make an agreement. Israel will get hit hard soon. They will say the peace agreement is the only way. Israel will ask their friend America for help. America will say sign the agreement and divide Jerusalem. They will say "Peace and Safety"!

Thessalonians Chap 5 2:3 KJV
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

America will be divided in two by a major earthquake.
Genesis 12:3 KJV
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Things are about to get worse. BTW
Revelation 16:12 KJV
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Is the Euphrates fully dried up yet?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Prepare for war. Bibi wins and he will not make an agreement. Israel will get hit hard soon. They will say the peace agreement is the only way. Israel will ask their friend America for help. America will say sign the agreement and divide Jerusalem. They will say "Peace and Safety"!

Thessalonians Chap 5 2:3 KJV
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

America will be divided in two by a major earthquake.
Genesis 12:3 KJV
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Things are about to get worse. BTW
Revelation 16:12 KJV
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Is the Euphrates fully dried up yet?

You still do not get it. Those people are Edomites (Idumea) and got the land back in 1949.

Ezekiel 36
5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

That is why you are lacking in understanding. You actually think that they are the real Israelites. If they were the real Israelites, they would have went through the curses of Deuteronomy 28...the last of which included going into slavery buy ships. But they actually funded the slave trade. I still cannot believe that you do not know that these people calling themselves Jews are related to the same so-called white people that call themselves Christians. The only difference is that these converted to Talmudic Judaism back in the 8th century. Do you not realize that these same fake Jews control the world's banking system which is based on a false balance...completely fiat currency. Real money is silver and gold but they eliminated that with their witchcraft banking. You completely disregard that they run this current world and you think the Christ is coming back to save them :heh:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

The USA conveniently "loses" weapons again :rudy:

The difference between war before Esau took over and after is that Esau actually plans and funds wars on both side and he gladly supplies the sword...instruments for killing.

Revelation 6
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The red horse again represents that nation of Edom...They were the only nation whose name actually translates to "RED". Remember that Issac told Esau that he would live by the sword.

Genesis 27
38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

So Esau and his descendants were given a great sword. The sword simply represents an instrument of war. This includes all their tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, missiles, biological weapons, etc which they actually created and later sold all over the world. And why did they do this? Because as it was already stated that the red horse and his rider were to take peace from the earth and the we should kill one another.

We are entering into the era of great civil unrest and wars all over the planet. Esau is making sure that he is arming both sides of any conflict to ensure that millions are killed and expect the US and NATO to all of sudden have a hard time helping create peace. They want to reduce the world population fast and they have war, famine and pestilence as their weapons of choice. This is all done by design. They want it to be so bad on the earth that people will want a unified One World government that can maintain peace. This will also mean the need for a One World currency. That is their end game.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The USA conveniently "loses" weapons again :rudy:

The difference between war before Esau took over and after is that Esau actually plans and funds wars on both side and he gladly supplies the sword...instruments for killing.

The red horse again represents that nation of Edom...They were the only nation whose name actually translates to "RED". Remember that Issac told Esau that he would live by the sword.

So Esau and his descendants were given a great sword. The sword simply represents an instrument of war. This includes all their tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, missiles, biological weapons, etc which they actually created and later sold all over the world. And why did they do this? Because as it was already stated that the red horse and his rider were to take peace from the earth and the we should kill one another.

We are entering into the era of great civil unrest and wars all over the planet. Esau is making sure that he is arming both sides of any conflict to ensure that millions are killed and expect the US and NATO to all of sudden have a hard time helping create peace. They want to reduce the world population fast and they have war, famine and pestilence as their weapons of choice. This is all done by design. They want it to be so bad on the earth that people will want a unified One World government that can maintain peace. This will also mean the need for a One World currency. That is their end game.
for you religious folk it says it in the book of revelations there's gonna be war all over before peace and one world religion. the way it's looking its probably gonna be islam.
netanyahu won so its gonna be even more bulldozing of the palestinian people to build the temple on palestine land. then we're all gonna worship the anti-christ :lawd::krs:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
You still do not get it. Those people are Edomites (Idumea) and got the land back in 1949.

That is why you are lacking in understanding. You actually think that they are the real Israelites. If they were the real Israelites, they would have went through the curses of Deuteronomy 28...the last of which included going into slavery buy ships. But they actually funded the slave trade. I still cannot believe that you do not know that these people calling themselves Jews are related to the same so-called white people that call themselves Christians. The only difference is that these converted to Talmudic Judaism back in the 8th century. Do you not realize that these same fake Jews control the world's banking system which is based on a false balance...completely fiat currency. Real money is silver and gold but they eliminated that with their witchcraft banking. You completely disregard that they run this current world and you think the Christ is coming back to save them :heh:

1.) Roman General Titus ransacked the Temple treasures and took them back to the Vatican (where they are to this day). The picture below is of the Arch of Titus. The Lord is referring to Rome. No one else but Rome (Esau) took the Temple treasure.

Joel 3:4-5 KJV

4.Yes, and what have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will you render me a recompense? and if you recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense on your own head;
5.Because you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

1280px-Rom%2C_Titusbogen%2C_Triumphzug_3.jpg

The Arch of Titus (which is still standing) shows Roman General Titus taking Temple treasures back to Rome which the Vatican still has in its possession.

2.) On May 14, 1948, the nation of Israel officially came into being and the major tribe that went back was Judah. The other tribes have yet to fully return.

Joel 3:1-2 KJV
1. For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2. I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3.) Once again Judah is in Israel and the world (UN, Rome, USA, EU and others) wants a peace agreement that will divide Jerusalem. Israel will be attacked soon in order to force the signing of the agreement. Israel will ask the US for its opinion and the US will say sign it. The US will turn on Israel like Brute did Caeser.
(Zechariah 12:2, AKJV)
2. Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4.)The papers worldwide will say "Peace and Safety" followed by massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

We are in that time. The time has been diligently measured by the true ahchyam through the grace and power of Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi. There is no turning back, the prophecies are in full force. The rest of which will not tarry.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Is Google planning a microchip for people's brains?
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...people-control-wheelchairs.html#ixzz3VLftCHon
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ping-disabled-people-control-wheelchairs.html

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The pieces are being moved to eventually collapse the dollar and the euro. Collapsing those will have a ripple effect on all other economies around the world. There will be no rise of the BRICS. That is all part of setting up a staged economic warfare to eventually lead to WW3 which is all planned by the elites and sanctioned by the Most High.

The elite bankers that created this fiat currency system and have the world in their hands for the past 600 years have concentrated themselves in the Britain as their primary settlement and it is no wonder that they are playing both sides of the fence by dealing with China's AIIB. This will allow for the US dollar to go through a collapse in the time appointed, same with the Euro.

The least amount of currencies that the superpowers are dealing with the easier it is to collapse economies. Almost all economies are controlled by the IMF or World Bank, that is done for a reason. If you do not believe that remember what happened to Zimbabwe when Mugabe kicked out and see how quickly they went into inflation. That can happen overnight in one day. They want to create a terrible environment that will cause the world to accept a one world currency which will done through the mark of the beast.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
1.) Roman General Titus ransacked the Temple treasures and took them back to the Vatican (where they are to this day). The picture below is of the Arch of Titus. The Lord is referring to Rome. No one else but Rome (Esau) took the Temple treasure.

Joel 3:4-5 KJV

4.Yes, and what have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will you render me a recompense? and if you recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense on your own head;
5.Because you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

1280px-Rom%2C_Titusbogen%2C_Triumphzug_3.jpg

The Arch of Titus (which is still standing) shows Roman General Titus taking Temple treasures back to Rome which the Vatican still has in its possession.

2.) On May 14, 1948, the nation of Israel officially came into being and the major tribe that went back was Judah. The other tribes have yet to fully return.

Joel 3:1-2 KJV
1. For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2. I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3.) Once again Judah is in Israel and the world (UN, Rome, USA, EU and others) wants a peace agreement that will divide Jerusalem. Israel will be attacked soon in order to force the signing of the agreement. Israel will ask the US for its opinion and the US will say sign it. The US will turn on Israel like Brute did Caeser.
(Zechariah 12:2, AKJV)
2. Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4.)The papers worldwide will say "Peace and Safety" followed by massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Zechariah 12:2 is referring the people, not the land. It precepts with the hour of Jacob's trouble.

Jeremiah 30
7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

Who is Jacob? The Israelites. The Most High use similitude, allegories, parables,etc...that is why only a few people on the planet will understand these prophecies. He is not revealing this to everybody...only a select few will get this wisdom.

The real descendants of Israel are going to be attacked worldwide, especially in Babylon. You still do not understand that the Most High constantly refers to the Israelites as Judah and Jerusalem in the prophecies. The land of Israel are prophesied about in places like Ezekiel 36.

When you see Edom or Idumea he is referring to the people, not the land. Mount Seir refers to the government/rulers of Edom. Ezekiel 35.

Just as Mount Zion refers to the governing body of Israel which is the elect.

Obadiah
21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

Those saviors is referring to the elect men of Israel that will judge the rulers of Edom. Again, mount is synonymous with government. That is why you have G7/G8/G20 summit. A summit is a peak of a mount, So, the top leaders of those governments go to those meetings...its plain.

The fact that you still believe a bunch of Talmudic Khazars are the Israelites is one of the reasons why you wrestle with the scriptures. You still cannot explain why all the prophecies specifically say that when the Israelites return back into their land, there will be no war...yet since 1949 when those rats got into the land...it has been war perpetually worldwide and nations have only increased in knowledge of war. They are not establishing the laws of the Most High from there because they are not Israelites...they were set up to take wickedness to greater heights so the Most High can justify bringing judgment on the entire earth.

All these guys did was fulfill the prophecies of Edom, that they will take the land and appoint it to their possession. You can see that being planned in the Balfour Declaration of 1917. Theodore Herzl is the father of Zionism and is also an atheist...does that make any sense?That is why you silly Christians are so gullible, you have blind support for the most evil people on the planet...you support oppressors/...these are the same people that financed the slave trade and traded the real Israelites as stock. They do not fit the curses of Deuteronomy 28 because they are not the real Israelites. They created the Holohaux so that you can have sympathy for them as well.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: i need a prayer brehs, old school catholic 1 on 1 with god prayer, i need to make it through these next 9 days

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Zechariah 12:2 is referring the people, not the land. It precepts with the hour of Jacob's trouble.

Who is Jacob? The Israelites. The Most High use similitude, allegories, parables,etc...that is why only a few people on the planet will understand these prophecies. He is not revealing this to everybody...only a select few will get this wisdom.

The real descendants of Israel are going to be attacked worldwide, especially in Babylon. You still do not understand that the Most High constantly refers to the Israelites as Judah and Jerusalem in the prophecies. The land of Israel are prophesied about in places like Ezekiel 36.

When you see Edom or Idumea he is referring to the people, not the land. Mount Seir refers to the government/rulers of Edom. Ezekiel 35.

Just as Mount Zion refers to the governing body of Israel which is the elect.

Those saviors is referring to the elect men of Israel that will judge the rulers of Edom. Again, mount is synonymous with government. That is why you have G7/G8/G20 summit. A summit is a peak of a mount, So, the top leaders of those governments go to those meetings...its plain.

The fact that you still believe a bunch of Talmudic Khazars are the Israelites is one of the reasons why you wrestle with the scriptures. You still cannot explain why all the prophecies specifically say that when the Israelites return back into their land, there will be no war...yet since 1949 when those rats got into the land...it has been war perpetually worldwide and nations have only increased in knowledge of war. They are not establishing the laws of the Most High from there because they are not Israelites...they were set up to take wickedness to greater heights so the Most High can justify bringing judgment on the entire earth.

All these guys did was fulfill the prophecies of Edom, that they will take the land and appoint it to their possession. You can see that being planned in the Balfour Declaration of 1917. Theodore Herzl is the father of Zionism and is also an atheist...does that make any sense?That is why you silly Christians are so gullible, you have blind support for the most evil people on the planet...you support oppressors/...these are the same people that financed the slave trade and traded the real Israelites as stock. They do not fit the curses of Deuteronomy 28 because they are not the real Israelites. They created the Holohaux so that you can have sympathy for them as well.

Obadiah 1:15-17 KJV
For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. [16] For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been. [17] But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Only one group of people has drunk on the Lord's holy mountain.

Only one group has drunk on the Tomb of David.

Genesis 32:26-28 KJV
And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. [27] And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. [28] And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Jacob's trouble is Israels trouble.

Amos 9:14-15 KJV
And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them ; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. [15] And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.

The people there are supposed to be there. You are not disagreeing with me but the word of the Lord.

Romans 9:31-32 KJV
But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. [32] Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Following the Law will not give salvation.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Is Google planning a microchip for people's brains?
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...people-control-wheelchairs.html#ixzz3VLftCHon
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ping-disabled-people-control-wheelchairs.html

The pieces are being moved to eventually collapse the dollar and the euro. Collapsing those will have a ripple effect on all other economies around the world. There will be no rise of the BRICS. That is all part of setting up a staged economic warfare to eventually lead to WW3 which is all planned by the elites and sanctioned by the Most High.

The elite bankers that created this fiat currency system and have the world in their hands for the past 600 years have concentrated themselves in the Britain as their primary settlement and it is no wonder that they are playing both sides of the fence by dealing with China's AIIB. This will allow for the US dollar to go through a collapse in the time appointed, same with the Euro.

The least amount of currencies that the superpowers are dealing with the easier it is to collapse economies. Almost all economies are controlled by the IMF or World Bank, that is done for a reason. If you do not believe that remember what happened to Zimbabwe when Mugabe kicked out and see how quickly they went into inflation. That can happen overnight in one day. They want to create a terrible environment that will cause the world to accept a one world currency which will done through the mark of the beast.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:11 and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The mark of the beast isn't a microchip, is religion/false religion. For example Roman Catholic's religious is a form of the mark of the beast. They have a false image, false doctrine, they changed times and laws, they teached the commandments are done away with etc. Once you learn that false religion, its pressed into their brain like a hot iron.

1 Timothy Chapter 4
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:11 and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The mark of the beast isn't a microchip, is religion/false religion. For example Roman Catholic's religious is a form of the mark of the beast. They have a false image, false doctrine, they changed times and laws, they teached the commandments are done away with etc. Once you learn that false religion, its pressed into their brain like a hot iron.

1 Timothy Chapter 4
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Roman Catholic church is just one of the many forms of the false prophet. The false prophet prophesies lies as if they are messengers of the Most High. Joel Osteen is not a Roman Catholic but he also comes in the spirit of the false prophet, same with Hagee, Creflo, MLK, Rick Warren, Meyers, Hinn, even the presidents of the United States who is the #1 false prophet on the planet. They all come in the same lying, false prophet spirit.

Jeremiah 14
14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

That is why the POTUS (President of the United States) goes through inauguration. And doesn't he have to swear on the 1611 KJV Bible? Now let's look at the etymology of that word.

inauguration (n.)
1560s, from French inauguration "installation, consecration," and directly from Latin inaugurationem (nominative inauguratio) "consecration, installment under good omens," noun of action from past participle stem of inaugurare "take omens from the flight of birds; consecrate or install when such omens are favorable," fromin- "on, in" (see in- (2)) + augurare "to act as an augur, predict" (see augur).

Now lets look at the word augur.

augur (n.)
1540s, from Latin augur, a religious official in ancient Rome who foretold events by interpreting omens, perhaps originally meaning "an increase in crops enacted in ritual," in which case it probably is from Old Latin *augos (genitive *augeris) "increase," and is related to augere "increase" (see augment). The more popular theory is that it is from Latin avis "bird," because the flights, singing, and feeding of birds, along with entrails from bird sacrifices, were important objects of divination (compare auspicious). In that case, the second element would be from garrire "to talk."

So, basically the POTUS is a chosen warlock/sorcerer....a top witch. Do not they all say "God Bless America" and then proceed to do wickedness on the four corners of the earth and pervert justice? It is no wonder that augur was chosen in the ancient Rome and this place is the new Rome.

Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

What was the power that the first beast (ancient Rome) exercised that the current beast (America) exercises?

Their military might and their governing body...having a Senate...look at all the capital building at the state and federal level...they are all done in Ancient Roman architecture. Read both of the Books of Maccabees...you will see that they America operates the exact same way...no different. Again, this was the reason why the Apocrypha was taken out of the KJV...so it will be harder to link them together.

The two horns represents there two party political system. Ancient Romans had the Plebeians and Patricians and America has Republicans and Democrats. The horn are two fold in wisdom but I can discuss that another time. The speak as dragon means that it speaks tough words and makes threats and make good on their threats. The dragon is really NATO/EU as a whole. Hence it was also said that the dragon gave power to the beast. That is what happened after WW2. The great wonders of the fire is talking about his nuclear missiles, especially during WW2. The Apostle John explained what he saw the best way he knew for his time...he could not say a bomb. He was fire exploding in the heavens (the sky).

The European powers within NATO willingly gave their power to the beast in 1949.

Revelation 13
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

On the mark of the beast:

You need to first understand what the word mark is in the greek: It is charagma

When broken down properly in the greek it means a thing inserted or implanted.

The root word for charagma is charax which is stake or pale...as in one to stake one's claim or territory.

So it is a stake or pale that is inserted into the hand and/or forehead. Again, the Apostle John was not going to say an RFID chip. What he saw was a pale type object that was being inserted into the skin.

You need to understand that there is a method to the elites madness. The Love of Money is the root of all evil...so it would make sense that they would want to create a global economic system that they can control digitally and have your vitals and location too. This is part of their transhumanism and it makes them god-like to fully control people.

They are going to do this by creating wars and eventually collapsing currencies and bringing in a one world currency via the RFID. A lot of people are going die before it is introduced. They need to completely take the morale level of the world low via wars in order for people to accept it a the only option for "equality" and "peace".

Revelation 12
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I guess we gotta agree to disagree on that one brother
Revelation 13:15-18

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The small or great, rich or poor is talking about nations. If you don't agree with the beast policies today they will stop from buying or selling or receiving aid from the satanic nations that run the world

Embargo (definition) an official ban on trade or other commercial activity with a particular country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargo_against_Cuba

The United States embargo against Cuba (in Cuba called el bloqueo, "the blockade") is a commercial, economic, and financial embargo imposed by the United States on Cuba.

This is a link to the countries (small and great, rich and poor) that are blocked from buying and selling with US
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargoes

List of countries without stock exchange
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_a_stock_exchange

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I guess we gotta agree to disagree on that one brother
Revelation 13:15-18

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The small or great, rich or poor is talking about nations. If you don't agree with the beast policies today they will stop from buying or selling or receiving aid from the satanic nations that run the world

Embargo (definition) an official ban on trade or other commercial activity with a particular country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargo_against_Cuba

The United States embargo against Cuba (in Cuba called el bloqueo, "the blockade") is a commercial, economic, and financial embargo imposed by the United States on Cuba.

This is a link to the countries (small and great, rich and poor) that are blocked from buying and selling with US
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargoes

List of countries without stock exchange
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_a_stock_exchange

So, basically that means as long as you live in the same country as the beast then its means you cannot receive the mark and you can buy and sell freely? This just applies to all the nations that the beast deals with it?

Think about what you are saying ahch. We are in the US...so since we are citizens and are not affected by their external policies of embargoes on other nations. That means we are exempt from the temptation of taking the mark of the beast, right?

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Do you see how flawed that thinking is? Look at the punishment for receiving the mark. That means that all the countries that were banned from trading with the US would be exempt from judgement because they did not accept the beast policies. That makes no sense. So, that would mean if you have an Israelite in a country that accepted US policy...since he is able to buy and sell...he will receive the wrath of God poured without mixture?

Small and great, rich and poor, bond and free is referring to people. So it means whether you are average citizen or well known. Whether you are poor man or rich man. Whether you are in prison or you are free to walk the streets. There is going to be a time when the paper money system is eliminated and nobody is going to be exempt from the temptation of taking this. That means you have to have faith and patience that the Most High will take care of you and deliver you in that time. That is why the next verse says:

Revelation 14
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

That is not talking about Cuba or any other communist state that did not trade with the US.