Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Lol strange GODs don't have women. The bible clearly says if you marry the Caananites their women will eventually lead you into idolatry. It didn't say everyone but Judah. It says any Israelite marrying a strange women they and their seed WILL be lead into idolatry. You just want to sleep with heathens bro. I get your whole motive and why you are trying to file loop holes in the law.

Judah could have married a woman from the same place his father married a woman. His father had Caaninite women all around him but he went to the land of his people to find a wife. Isaac did the same thing GOD commanded the Israelites to do. To not marry the Caananites.

You still cannot explain why Moses and Joseph were not condemned. Then you went into Ezra and some of men were married to Moabite and Ammonite women and were still told to put them away. You are condemning Judah when he was never condemned for it when he dealt with the Canaanite woman at that time in our nation, but his own sons were condemned and judged for their own actions. There is no scripture from Jacob telling his sons the same things Isaac said to his sons. You keep moving the goal post because you cannot justify your thinking.

Again, strange gods do not create actual human daughters. That is talking about a doctrine that has roots in a strange god. But you cannot see it. Let me guess, you probably believe that the 144,000 are actual physical virgins.

Revelation 14
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Now please explain Revelation 14:4 young Jedi. Are these men, the 144,000 physical virgins?

Last edited:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Old Testament and New support each other...

11060891_10202562118853297_7890435942034195113_n.jpg

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Edification: Why the gospel is to be preached to all nations

Matthew 24
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What is it that we are witness as Israelites to the other nations? This is prophesied by Moses before we even inherited the land.

Deuteronomy 30
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,

So here, even before we got into the land, Moses prophesied that we would be driven out of the land and be scatted among the other nations ansd there we will call them to mind among all the nations the gospel. Let's look at the next 6 verses in this chapter"

Deuteronomy 30
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
7 And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

Isaiah 46
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

So even in the first 5 books of the Bible, we are already given end time prophecies concerning our nation and our salvation.

Matthew 10
18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

So, the gospel is being preached as both as witness and a testimony against the Gentiles and to seal all the scattered Israelites that are among these nations.

The Greek word for Gentiles in Matthew 10:18 is ethnos which means nations. Unlike word for Gentiles in John 7:35 which is hellen which refers to the hellenized Israelites. The custom keeping Jews simply referred to them simply as hellen. The same way non-frat/soro students on a college campus call their own black brothas and sistas that are in fraternities and sororities Greeks. There is nothing new under the sun, that is why it is important to know meaning of words.

One of the things we are going to tell these nations, is that the same curses we faced as a nation, they will face when we are brought back into the land by the Most High.

Deuteronomy 30
7 And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee

The nations are not going to happy when yoy are telling them they are no longer going to oppress you and that they will done be on the losing end and in slavery for what they did to us.

Now you can understand why Yahawashi said this:

Luke 21
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Edification: Redeemed Out

Revelation 5
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation

If you read this slowly, it is obviously telling you that the elect was redeemed out of from among the different nations. If you look at the slave trade maps you can find even a transcontinental map that had our people sold all the way to Japan. I actually have information accounts of our people being sold into slavery in China and Japan. In Iran, you have our people that are in southern Iran, in India they are isolated and are easily identifiable. Those people are going to be speaking the languages among the respective nations they were scattered among.

This again matches up with the same prophecies in Deuteronomy as well. The Most High did not flip the script. As he said in Isaiah 46:10, his counsel shall stand. Go back to Deuteronomy 30:1-7 and that is good summary of the Bible. If you cannot understand that, you can get a better understanding that the whole Bible is about the redemption of the Most High's chosen people through their faith in His Son, who is prophesied throughout the old testament even from Moses.

So when people try to flip the script and say that they Most High gave salvation to all nations, it is because they do not believe in the prophecies from the beginning. They are Cesare Borgia Christians drinking the Babylonian juice. They are about rebuilding the Tower of Babel and not building the Kingdom.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Return of Judah reported for gratuitous nudity in the bible study thread.

The edomite faction of the Hebrew Israelites need to leave this thread.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Deut. 23:7

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Was Judah going off by dealing with a Canaanite?.

http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/0138.htm

Genesis 38 - Tamar and the Sin of Judah

1. (1-5) Judah and his three sons.

Genesis 38 1-5 It came to pass at that time that Judah departed from his brothers, and visited a certain Adullamite whose name was Hirah. And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite whose name was Shua, and he married her and went in to her. So she conceived and bore a son, and he called his name Er. She conceived again and bore a son, and she called his name Onan. And she conceived yet again and bore a son, and called his name Shelah. He was at Chezib when she bore him.

a. Judah departed from his brothers…And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite whose name was Shua, and he married her: Through an ungodly and unwise marriage to a Canaanite woman Judah fathered three sons: Er, Onan, and Shelah.

i. The Canaanite neighbors were rapidly corrupting the family of Israel. Their future looked like a combination of corruption and assimilation. God had a plan to bring them out of Canaan.

2. Er’s marriage to Tamar and his death.
Genesis 38:6-7 Then Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, and her name was Tamar. But Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord killed him.

a. Her name was Tamar: It is not surprising that Judah chose a Canaanite wife for his son Er, since he himself was married to a Canaanite.

b. Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord killed him: We are never told what Er’s wickedness was, but obviously it was bad enough that God brought immediate judgment upon him. Growing up with a father from such a dysfunctional family and with a mother who was a Canaanite did not help Er to lead a godly life.

3. Genesis 38:8-10)Onan’s refusal to raise up offspring for Tamar.

And Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife and marry her, and raise up an heir to your brother.” But Onan knew that the heir would not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in to his brother’s wife, that he emitted on the ground, lest he should give an heir to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; therefore He killed him also.

a. Go in to your brother’s wife and marry her, and raise up an heir to your brother: According to the custom of levirate marriage (later codified into law in Deuteronomy 25:5-10), if a man died before providing sons to his wife, it was the duty of his brothers to marry her and to give her sons. The child was considered the son of the brother who died (Onan knew that the heir would not be his) because the living brother only acted in his place.

i. This was done so the dead brother’s name would be carried on. But also it was so the widow would have children to support her. Apart from this, she would likely live the rest of her life as a destitute widow.

b.
When he went in to his brother’s wife, that he emitted on the ground, lest he should give an heir to his brother: Onan refused to take the responsibility to father descendants for his dead brother seriously. He was more than happy to use Tamar for his sexual gratification, but he did not want to give Tamar a son he had to support but would be considered to be the son of Er.

i. Onan pursued sex as
only a pleasurable experience. If he really didn’t want to father a child by Tamar, he should never have had sex with her at all. He refused to fulfill his obligation to his dead brother and Tamar.

4. Genesis Chapter 38:11 Judah’s unfair dealing with Tamar.
Then Judah said to Tamar his daughter-in-law, “Remain a widow in your father’s house till my son Shelah is grown.” For he said, “Lest he also die like his brothers.” And Tamar went and dwelt in her father’s house.

a. Lest he also die like his brothers: One can understand Judah’s hesitancy to give his last son as a husband to Tamar. God already judged two of her previous husbands. Judah essentially vowed he would not give Shelah as husband to Tamar as custom and righteousness commanded, but he would simply put her off on the issue.

b. Tamar went and dwelt in her father’s house: This was no place for a young, childless widow to be, when there were additional brothers in her husband’s family who could fulfill the obligation they owed to their late brother. None of this was the fault of Tamar. All the blame belonged to the sons of Judah.

B. Tamar bears a child by Judah.

1.Genesis Chapter 38:12-14 Judah’s wife dies, and Tamar realizes Judah will never give his last son to fulfill the obligation to her.

Now in the process of time the daughter of Shua, Judah’s wife, died; and Judah was comforted, and went up to his sheepshearers at Timnah, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite. And it was told Tamar, saying, “Look, your father-in-law is going up to Timnah to shear his sheep.” So she took off her widow’s garments, covered herself with a veil and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place which was on the way to Timnah; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given to him as a wife.

a. She saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given to him as a wife: Tamar did not want to face what would be a very difficult existence in that culture or in any culture: life with no husband or children.

b. She was not given to him as a wife: Tamar didn’t have the option of just finding another man to marry. She was under the headship of her father-in-law Judah, and he had to give her a husband. He determined whom and when she could marry.

2. Genesis Chapter 38:15-18 Tamar sets a trap for Judah, and he has sex with her.

When Judah saw her, he thought she was a harlot, because she had covered her face. Then he turned to her by the way, and said, “Please let me come in to you”; for he did not know that she was his daughter-in-law. So she said, “What will you give me, that you may come in to me?” And he said, “I will send a young goat from the flock.” So she said, “Will you give me a pledge till you send it?” Then he said, “What pledge shall I give you?” So she said, “Your signet and cord, and your staff that is in your hand.” Then he gave them to her, and went in to her, and she conceived by him.

a. When Judah saw her, he thought she was a harlot, because she had covered her face: After negotiating the price, Tamar demanded a pledge of the future payment of the agreed-upon price (a young goat).

b. Then he gave them to her, and went in to her, and she conceived by him: When Tamar conceived, it certainly was not intended by Judah, but it was definitely planned by both Tamar and God.

3. Genesis 38:19-23 Tamar disappears.

So she arose and went away, and laid aside her veil and put on the garments of her widowhood. And Judah sent the young goat by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman’s hand, but he did not find her. Then he asked the men of that place, saying, “Where is the harlot who was openly by the roadside?” And they said, “There was no harlot in this place.” So he returned to Judah and said, “I cannot find her. Also, the men of the place said there was no harlot in this place.” Then Judah said, “Let her take them for herself, lest we be shamed; for I sent this young goat and you have not found her.”

a. Judah sent the young goat by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman’s hand, but he did not find her: Judah sent a friend to pay Tamar, and to retrieve the pledge he left with her. Because Tamar disappeared, he gave up the pledge, leaving it with her.

4. (24-26) Tamar is vindicated and Judah is reproved.

And it came to pass, about three months after, that Judah was told, saying, “Tamar your daughter-in-law has played the harlot; furthermore she is with child by harlotry.” So Judah said, “Bring her out and let her be burned!” When she was brought out, she sent to her father-in-law, saying, “By the man to whom these belong, I am with child.” And she said, “Please determine whose these are; the signet and cord, and staff.” So Judah acknowledged them and said, “She has been more righteous than I, because I did not give her to Shelah my son.” And he never knew her again.

a. Bring her out and let her be burned: Judah found it easy to pass judgment on someone who sinned just as he sinned, without passing the same judgment on himself.
b. Please determine whose these are: Tamar acted shrewdly and vindicated herself against the charge of harlotry. She made the logical appeal of noting that the man who hired her was just as guilty as she was.
c. She has been more righteous than I: However, even Judah could see through to the real issue. He was at fault for not providing for Tamar a son through his last son Shelah.

5. (27-30) Tamar gives birth to twins, Perez and Zerah.

Now it came to pass, at the time for giving birth, that behold, twins were in her womb. And so it was, when she was giving birth, that the one put out his hand; and the midwife took a scarlet thread and bound it on his hand, saying, “This one came out first.” Then it happened, as he drew back his hand, that his brother came out unexpectedly; and she said, “How did you break through? This breach be upon you!” Therefore his name was called Perez. Afterward his brother came out who had the scarlet thread on his hand. And his name was called Zerah.

a. Therefore his name was called Perez…his name was called Zerah: Matthew 1:3 and Luke 3:33 each list Perez as an ancestor of Jesus the Messiah. God took the son of this ungodly situation and put him in the family line of the Messiah, despite the fact that neither Judah nor Tamar were examples of godliness.

This chapter again reminds us of the corruption and often unspiritual character of the family of Israel.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
went into Ezra and some of men were married to Moabite and Ammonite women and were still told to put them away.

Ezra 9:1-2 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands,doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.
For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

Canaanite woman at that time in our nation, but his own sons were condemned and judged for their own actions. There is no scripture from Jacob telling his sons the same things Isaac said to his sons. ?

To answer your question about Moses and Joseph, both grew up in the Egypt. Thats not a coincidence. Judah knew he wasn't suppose to deal with them, but he chose to. Thats wicked.

Cannanite women at that time were the daughters of the land and we were the holy seed. Abraham, Issac, was commanded by GOD TO NOT marry Cannanites. God commanded the Israelites not to marry them as well. You are not Moses and Judah If GOD gave him a pass thats between those two. But at the end of the day you aint them two, so you call under the "Do not give your sons and daughters to Cannanites" law thats in Deuteronomy. Now you can try GOD and break his commandments and you can come back and report to us what the outcome was in your life.

Deuteronomy Chapter 7

7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. (We are above those Canaanites you are trying to have us intermarry with, thats confusion.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

11 Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers: (our fathers knew not to mess with them. Just because Judah went off don't mean the rest of the brothers did)

13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle. (Even those Canaanites you want to put on our level.

15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

16 And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Study on the word Edom.

There are three Hebrew words that are the same and are used in differing, but similar meanings: Adam, Adamah and Admoniy. In Hebrew there is no 'e', there is only 'a' or 'i' witht he 'i' being represented by the Yod, making the 'ee' sound in a word, not at the beginning.

Thus Edom is a mispronunciation, the word is spelled אדם or alef, dalet, mem, which is pronounced Adam. The word Adam means 'man' or 'red', literally translating to 'red man'. The color red is also in the king james bible described as 'ruddy', the word for ruddy is Admoniy, where the root word is Adam. So what is this color? its not red as in the pinkish tone that white people have, it is reddish brown, like a red heifer.

Numbers 19:2: "Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke".

The word red used in this passage is the word Adamah, which means red OR soil, ground, earth, again here the root word is Adam. So the color here is red, like the soil. This red corresponds to reddish brown, like the original definition of 'ruddy'.

So we have a very good definition of what red that they were discussing upon Esau's birth. Red like the soil, red like a red heifer.

Rh8Xjhh.jpg

This is a red heifer. as you can see this color red is brownish and red. Not this

WXI7zNp.jpg

this is a white person. As is evident his skin and the color of the red heifer are very very different. The same word would not be used to describe someone with this complexion.

1 Samuel 17:42
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Genesis 25:25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

The same Hebrew word, Admoniy, with the root word Adam, is being used here. So Esau and David were the same brownish red color, the same word root used for the red heifer. David was black, Esau was black. In conclusion, the Esau/ European ancestry, or even the Esau Syriac ancestry is a FALSE DOCTRINE.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Deuteronomy 23:7
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Okay lets go into the strong Concordance of the word Edomite in this verse...we get H130
H130
אדמי
'ĕdômı̂y
ed-o-mee'

Patronymic from H123; an Edomite, or descendant from (or inhabitant of) Edom: -
Edomite. See H726.

NOW IT SAYS SEE H726...WHY IS THAT..LETS TAKE A LOOK!
H726
ארומיo
'ărômı̂y
ar-o-mee'

A clerical error for H130; an Edomite: - Syrian.
SO THE WORD THAT SHOULD BE THERE IS SYRIAN...WHY SHOULD THE WORD SYRIAN SHOULD BE THERE INSTEAD OF EDOMITE..LETS LOOK AT SOME PRECEPTS AND GET THE ANSWER

Hos 12:12 And Jacob(ISRAEL) fled into the country of Syria, and Israel served for a wife, and for a wife he kept sheep.
PRECEPT
Gen 28:5 And Isaac sent away Jacob(ISRAEL(: and he went to Padanaram unto Laban, son of Bethuel the Syrian, the "BROTHER" of Rebekah, Jacob's(ISRAEL) and Esau's mother.
Gen 29:14 And Laban said to him, Surely thou art my bone and my flesh. And he abode with him the space of a month.
Gen 29:15 And Laban said unto Jacob(ISRAEL), Because thou art my brother, shouldest thou therefore serve me for nought? tell me, what shall thy wages be?
PRECEPT
Gen 24:29 And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban(THE SYRIAN): and Laban ran out unto the man, unto the well.
SO WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORD THAT SHOULD BE IN THE VERSE IS SYRIAN, NOT EDOMITE.

^^^^ The same verses I been providing the last 2 pages proving that GOD at that time wanted the Hebrews to intermarry with Syrian women. Then when Israel became a nation he commanded them to only marry Israelites. But now we got so called Israelites saying its lawful for Caananites to rape and marry Israelites and a snitch claiming we should love the Edomites. :what:

Malachi 1:4

Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

Isaiah 34:5
My sword has drunk its fill in the heavens; see, it descends in judgment on Edom, the people I have totally destroyed.

Isaiah 63
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Jeremiah 49:8
Turn and flee, hide in deep caves, you who live in Dedan, for I will bring disaster on Esau at the time when I punish him.

Lamentations 4:22
Your punishment will end, Daughter Zion; he will not prolong your exile. But he will punish your sin, Daughter Edom, and expose your wickedness.

Ezekiel 25:13
therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stretch out my
hand against Edom and kill both man and beast. I will lay it waste, and from Teman to Dedan they will fall by the sword.

Obadiah 1:1
The vision of Obadiah. This is what the Sovereign LORD says about Edom-- We have heard a message from the LORD: An envoy was sent
to the nations to say, "Rise, let us go against her for battle"-

Obadiah 1:10
Because of the violence against your brother Jacob, you will be covered with shame; you will be destroyed forever.

^^^^^ Damn all the prophets got it wrong & you right huh?:lolbron:

Man you are going to bust hell wide open telling us to love the Satan's #1 tool thats destroying the earth. Jesus is going to utterly destroy ALL OF THEM. You can act like you can't read , but you got about 10 prophets you gonna have to dodge lol. You might as well cut and paste your own bible and rip out all the prophecies against Edom since you are a creating your own religion anyway.

Last edited: